Health:  930/930

Energy:  90/90

Mitigation:  66

Accuracy:  3-4

Evasion:  0

Damage:  19 with Fallen, 15 without Fallen

Damage over Time:  None

Counter Damage:  None

Domarus and Mina managed to make it back to town with little issues.  Domarus remained silent through the entire trek.  He was depressed because Mina had reminded him that he had no right to be telling others how to get out of the pit.  He was a walking, rotting corpse of a shell.  He should be more concerned about his own damnation, and not about saving others..  What was really confusing and somewhat infuriating however, was that she demanded he take a rather powerful weapon.  A tier two fallen two handed axe.  He didn't deserve it.  He didn't want it.  But she demanded he take it anyway.  Thus, it lay in his inventory.  He had a feeling if he didn't use it she'd snap at him, so he felt like he had little choice but to use it.  Now they were on the third floor making their way out of the gates.  Soon they would be facing the third dragon hatching, slaying it, and moving on to slay the fourth one.  Hopefully this walking corpse could serve as a weapon on the frontlines.  At least destroying things he was good at...

Mina kept up with domarus, albeit barely. the younger male moving fairly quickly after they had reached town, and floor three. the floor was fairly nice, despite the circumstances that they were there. The third hatchling was waiting for them in the forest. This one seemed to be able to spawn elves that would aid it in combat, ones that seemed to be fanatically devoted to their little "protector". Domarus hadn't spoken since they had left, and it made her feel somewhat nervous about the situation. She hadn't any clue if he was feeling ok, or if he was just ignoring her for what she had said before... she knew she hadn't been very polite when she shoved that axe into his hands earlier, so she probably did end up hurting his feelings. She had noticed that her brash, Blunt, and unfiltered way of speaking caused her to hurt peoples feelings quite often, even those who had known her for a long time and knew how she tended to act if someone asked her something of her. It got even worse if she was angry, in which case she'd just snap at people til she got her way, and she ended up doing that to Domarus, a person who needed comfort and kindness, not rude attitude and harsh, blunt actions. She decided to remain silent for now, her eyes dull and half lidded as she contemplated what happened earlier.

As the two of them walked in silence, his thoughts went to the quest itself.  A questline where the only way to proceed through the story was to slaughter young hatchlings who'd done nothing evil, and were only defending themselves.  He wondered where it was going to lead.  What all of this meant...  He didn't know, but it didn't make his conscious any lighter.  They were only pigments and coding, but the thought of slaughtering innocents...  He had to enter his blood rage to do the deed without thinking about what he was actually doing.  Then he remembered Rhozarth, and when he had first met the dragon.  Floor nine if he wasn't mistaken.  He was chasing a massive flaming snake and a flaming dragon.  Both wearing black steel like armor on them, like an exoskeleton.  He killed the snake, and ended up crushing the dragon until it submitted to him.  Keres took the snake's offspring as her own familiar, though it had no abilities.  Little did he know he'd be killing that very dragon later in life because it was threatening the lives of others due to him no longer being able to control it...

Mina stopped behind domarus, simply letting him keep walking. she felt a sense of guilt rush through her body, before she simply dropped her head, and let it tilt to the ground. she didn't like this feeling, not one bit. it was just a strange, seemingly broken, and empty sensation. all of a sudden, she felt something wet on her cheek. she put her gloved hand to her face, probing the spot with the tips of her fingers. she was... crying..? what excuse did she have for doing that now? Tears didn't make up for what she probably did. They wouldn't make anyone feel better. and they certainly wouldn't make Domarus talk to her again. She was almost certain that she was at fault for his silence. She felt her legs slowly start to tremble, and she felt more tears start to roll down her cheeks. she put her hands to her hair, a quiet sound of frustration coming from within her throat. 'What point do I have in fighting these feelings anymore..?' she thought, before her legs gave out on her, allowing her to quietly fall to her knees. the sound was slightly muffled by her red cloak, and the softened ground. 'I don't deserve to call him my friend, I can't believe I treated him like that..! ' a choked sound bubbled in her throat, before she decided to fully curl in on herself.

Domarus walked on until he heard a soft thump.  He stopped and turned to see what it was, and saw Mina resting on the..  No, collapsed on the ground, crying to herself.  He didn't know why she was crying, but he had a few guesses..  So what?  He was the cause of people's misery again?  Even when he wasn't actively doing something?...  Then he would never change, was that it?  Domarus stood still for a moment before walking over to her.  He unequipped his armor and pulled out his weapon.  Dropping it to the side and tossing aside his trinket.  Leaving a trail of three pieces of equipment on his way over to her.  Now he sat on a log nearby her wearing nothing but his black t-shirt and pants.  His eyes full of depression.  "...We really are hopeless...  Aren't we?...  I don't believe myself, or even others, when I hear that I'm able to redeem myself.  I can't believe that...  The world throws reminders at me as well...  I just wanted a chance to change, but.  I doubt I'm even capable of even that..."  He shook his head.  No tears flowing.  No sorrow showing.  Just an emptiness in his eyes.  A shell.  "I don't know how to comfort you.  And I have no right to comfort you.  It's not my place to show you where to go.  I cannot guide you, or anyone towards hope.  I have not, and cannot earn that.......  I deserve nothing.  Nothing but my own destruction.  I tried not to come to terms with this, like Hestia demanded but...  If I'm reduced to nothing but a weapon for the frontlines.  Even that is a hope for me, if not a fantasy.."