[F1 - SP] From Quest to Quest <<The Second Lesson, Is Also Free>>

Spoiler

Boar Pup: HP 5 Dmg 3
ID# 126067 | BD: 9 (8+1) MD: 3 (6-3)
Yukiro: HP 80/80 | EN 0/8 (+1-1)
ID# 126068 | LD: 16
3/3 Boar Pup Tusks

Yukiro didn't bother with wandering and looking around too much. He just just wanted to hurry up and finish this quest.
And who could blame him? He'd been at this for almost half a day without breakfast. He was hungry. 
Yukiro jogged away from the spot where the wolf had attacked the small heard of boars. It made sense that the mobs would avoid the place where a bloodthirsty predator had ambushed them. That meant Yukiro just had to look around once he was...
There's a boar pup right over there.
He hadn't gone more than twenty feet from the area of the attack. 
I guess mobs are just dumb.
Yukiro, once again, had to creep up to the small boar to avoid the attention of the much larger mother boar. It only took a few minutes before the Boar Pup targeted him and started it's charge, about the speed of the average person's walking pace. Once it had followed him about five feet away from its guardian Yukiro drew his sword and smote it. The Boar Pup dropped it's tusk.
That's that. Maybe I have enough time to look for materials...
Yukiro considered the thought of engaging his real nemesis-- gathering.

Edited by Yukiro
Spoiler

ID# 126069 | LD: 3 

Yukiro began to wander around, searching for some kind of material or other treasure to gather. He wandered further and further away from the city walls, checking everywhere he could see. Once he got as far as the cave he remembered from his first quest Yukiro deductively decided to double back and scour the land on the way back to the Town of Beginnings. He even went as far as to wander in a wide zigzag pattern to make sure he covered more ground. 
Yukiro found nothing. 
Truely, gathering was his worst enemy. 
He eventually reached the city walls and decided there was nothing to be gained by continuing to search for what he would never find. Instead, he headed straight for Lyle's workshop. 
Upon reaching it, Yukiro opened the door and walked in. He was starting to feel more comfortable with the idea of entering places without knocking, or at least an invitation. 
"I have returned."

Edited by Yukiro

"Ah! Welcome back," Lyle Tealeaf greeted Yukiro with his slightly rough voice, "Did ya get what I needed?" 
"That I did," Yukiro responded as he opened his inventory and removed the items, "Here you are. Three Boar Pup Tusks."
Yukiro handed Lyle the items. Lyle briefly examined the small tusks. "Hm. These will work as material to make a weapon or some armor." 
That was probably supposed to inform Yukiro that materials gathered from mobs could be used in crafting. He already knew that because of the quest in which he became a blacksmith. These really were supposed to be the first quests.
"I must thank you for all your help. I'm very grateful," Lyle said to Yukiro. 
"No worries," Yukiro said, "Is there anything else I can do for you?" He suspected that he could trigger another quest by asking.
"Well, as long as you're asking..."
I knew it.
"I have a package that needs to be delivered to Hannah. She's an artisan that you will find in a grove of trees here in the Town of Beginnings," Lyle instructed him. A small sound indicated that the quest had begun. 
It was a short while later that Yukiro left the workshop. He'd complete this quest as well, he supposed.
After he'd had something to eat.

Spoiler

Net Rewards

1200 col
3 SP
(8) T1 Materials
1 uncommon consumable
Unidentified perfect weapon
1 Tier One Weapon with 1 slot damage
1 Safeguard Potion; can only be used in the quest 'The Third lesson, Is Just as Free'. Safeguard blocks the damage from the first successful attacks that hits the player.

Edited by Yukiro