Sign in to follow this  
Azhoda

New Hope Azhoda, Shion

Personal Information.__amano_tora_original_drawn_by_kazenoko__sample-cdcbfdbb89b19385ed68ee224b8438f0.thumb.jpg.8f48017adfee2d597723f84ee4fc3394.jpg

Username: Azhoda
Sexuality: Bi
Naturality: Japanese
BoD: 18 August      Age: 24
Height: 5'9" f.

Appearance.

Having Long orange hair with blue eyes. From time to time is her hair tightly into a bun, twin tails or even just a ponytail. Standing about 5'7" feet tall having a slim and fit body with an hourglass shape nearly. Heaving a rather big chest and strong arms compared to the rest of her body she seemed to fit in just fine.

Personality.

Not much Can I tell you about her, a go-getter for sure. Not giving up hope fast for sure. Being quite curious about things all the time, as they say, curiosity killed the cat. But this cat seemed to know her path and spend her nine lives quite careful. Always planning and thinking of better ways to improve her style and action, keeping herself on her toes. Being cheerful around others is for her an act to keep the people around her at least somewhat happy, not wanting to deal with emotions much at all. Being who she is, I would say she can stand up for herself but just make sure she eats good, she keeps forgetting it.

__amano_tora_original_drawn_by_kazenoko__sample-0e2d51f87e56bd4d334e79d48db37648.thumb.jpg.15a8ec577a3aebe2046a78e00d29a8a7.jpgHistory.

Growing up- August 18, 7 A.M. It is early and a newborn child has been born in Japan Tokyo, Her name Shion. Child of Hoshiko and Arata Kikenna. Arata was so proud of his newborn daughter that he did everything for her. Shion grew into having a lot of stuff as a child but was very picky, probably still is. With a family like hers, even I would become jealous. Her father is a scientist researching ways to better this world and its environment. And her mother is the manager of her own company for transporting goods. Both of these two combinations did not make Shion poor in life and with money to spare she seemed to be quite happy. This later changed as money became just an object for her that made others happy and that was all she wanted. For others to be happy. 

Early life- she went to school showing off her skills and brainpower early on. Being impulsive and creative, and showing how smart she could be is she wanted. Yet it seemed her luck ended there as she also seemed to be quite naive and softhearted getting her in more trouble she wanted. Standing up for her friends and even people she did not know. Getting many kinds of friends because of how she was being a smart ass to the teachers and nice and friendly with her friends.

College- Getting to college was not hard, getting a high score, she made it to one of the higher classes. Being the best learned in her class however changed her opinion to others quite a bit, seeing her as a nerd and loser. Yet she did not pay attention to it as she started to enjoy life and learned about a club. This club later became the design club, Making all sorts of designs on paper one day to make them herself. She seemed to know quite a bit about craftsmanship and the technology around it and became fastly know as the designer of a self-driving car. It never made it to the real world but she did not give up there.

University- Once getting out of college she wanted to go on with her idea of making things around electronics and engineering. Going to engineering schools and learning more and more about how to design these things. She slowly became more and more focused on her studies and left her friends from old times behind. For her graduation project, Shion designed a glider plane one-seater, Having a small body slim and fit. Many people came to her presentation and she explained with fine detail how his plan should work and how it would help people. Her main plan was to just show them off but it seemed her new employer had other plans.

Late Years- Shion now worked for a group of scientists and old military people. Her uncle is one of many working with her. For 2  years, the glider got made and in all her hopes Shion even took flying lessons while helping out with the build of the Glider. It was not hard but soon the whole body was made and the glider was ready for action. The first one to fly this beast was an old military pilot who became quite protective of Shion over the times that she worked with him. His name, well that would be me telling this story, Ryuusei. The first test flight went good but still some improvements needed to be made. Working on it with her was amazing and soon a second test flight was in order, and yet again it went good. Then soon, a third, and this time Shion wanted to fly herself, so we let her. With the guidance of me, she made her first flight, those words will always keep with me, "I am a flightless bird, given wings to spread my joy, my joy will spread to others as I work on this Glider." 

Virtues.__amano_tora_original_drawn_by_kazenoko__sample-4913940449936fe7a358d7109a4bbf44.jpg.3c37b5dca140bf89b3edef128f27d957.jpg

Go-Getter- Never giving up on her goal never showing any sign of weakness when she has her mind set on something. Even if she doesn't eat or drink she keeps going no matter the cost. She may even not stop until her goal is reached or proven unreachable.

Creative- Coming up with all kinds of things in her head was always something that happens with Shion. Ideas pop up out of nowhere even if they are just rough sketches of her great plan. This makes her also quite talented in drawing what she enjoys most of doing as well.

Softhearted- This may be a bane as well, as it gets her into trouble quite a bit. On the other side, she does not want to see others in pain or being hurt. Caring about people she doesn't even know seems to have quite an impact on her life already, now to see where that gets her these days.

__amano_tora_original_drawn_by_kazenoko__sample-e529d6fee4dcce5689bfa02002afa62f.thumb.jpg.db55b1fd2c4414833235dc89a556c13d.jpgFlaws.

Softhearted- As I said this before it is also a bane for her. As she cannot resist helping someone she sees in trouble, suffering or in need. and often don’t think of the repercussions or situation before doing so.

Naive- Lacking worldly experience and understanding, simple and guileless. She seemed to have trouble with this quite a bit as her actions don't seem to be the smartest.  Having bad communication skills doesn't make this any better.

Impulsive- Most of the actions she makes without thinking clearly. Being quite she always and seemed to have her opinion set on interrupting someone one to "Help" them correcting their errors. She does not realize this herself but if said so she will fall into a flutter and shot up right away most of the time just walking away in shame or awkwardness.

Edited by Azhoda

Stats.__amano_tora_original_drawn_by_kazenoko__sample-c41bd649b7ebf72d0d8951150f887ab6.thumb.jpg.b97e3d71887e9ac56131b93f9e41a35f.jpg

Azhoda: 29 | HP 580/580 | EN 58/58 | DMG 9 | MIT 23 | REC 4 | ACC 1 | EVA 3 

Skills.

SP: 20

Two-Handed Weapons THAS Rank 5
Light Armor Rank 1
Parry

Empty Skill...
Empty Skill...

Items.

these gems are mine to take, and mine alone.

equipt items.

• Gliding Glaive (T1 THAS | Perfect | DMG 2, ACC 1 )
  • Therapeftís (T2 Light Armor | Perfect | MIT, Recovery 2)
  • Snell (T1 Jewel | EVA 3)
    • 5x  Standard Healing Potions (T1 Potion, Heals 50)
    • 2x  Vicious Dragon-Fang Potion (+3 Damage for a thread)
    • 1x Rhino's Horn (the First crit ignores 40% of MIT not granted by block)
    • Empty
    • Empty

equipment.

• A silver Glaive curved blade with sharp teeth on the blunt side of the blade. With two circles at the top and a gear-lick figure on the bottom.
  • Silver Pads (T1 Light Armor | Rare | MIT 2 )
    • Two shoulder pats made of silver material. On both sides sit a small horn and on one shoulder a small cape.
  • Dragons Claw (T1 Jewelry | Rare | Loot Dice 2)
    • A Ring in the form of a claw made from silver and gold stripes and in the middle of the back of the hand sits a green orb.
  • Snell (T1 Jewel | EVA 3)
    • A blue crystal sounded by a metal flame in bronze coloring.
  • Therapeftís (T2 Light Armor | Perfect | MIT, Recovery 2)
    •  A body grey bodysuit tight around the user's upper body, hips, and arms. A short leather jacket, violet-blue, with leather plating on the right shoulder with a short shoulder cape that can be changed depending on the guild.

Consumables.

• 2x  Vicious Dragon-Fang Potion (+3 Damage for a thread)
  • 1x Rhino's Horn (the First crit ignores 40% of MIT not granted by block)
  • 2x Sharp Dragon-Fang Potion (+2 Damage for a thread)
  •  

Col and Mats.

• 19.510 Col
  • 5 Tier One Mats
  • 16 Tier Two Mats
  • 0 Tier Three Mats

Equipment Sets

Spoiler

Looting Set

• Silver Pads (T1 Heavy Armor | Rare | MIT 2 )
  • Dragons Claw (T1 Jewelry | Rare | Loot Dice 2)
    • Empty
    • Empty
    • Empty
    • Empty

Edited by Azhoda

Thoughts On People.

Every name will have its own opinion about them, It will be sort but I have to explain what they seem to me so you understand my side of the story too.

Spoiler

By Name-
Ennakai: Shop owner, quite nice prices.

Acquaintance-
Baldur: Calm guy, seems to be a good man at his heart. Looks like a samurai.
Calrex: Strong for sure, but hell why are his hands so soft.
Cordelia: She seemed like she really doenst want to be seen as weak or small girl.

Friends-
Koga: Great teammate, really good at fighting and great help. Seems to be a bit out there do like him around.

Rival-

Story Arcs.

A lost Arc- Joining the game I started out with quite a joyful and happy idea to maybe one day make someone of my own in this game. While that however changed, After hearing the "death" game started I was a bit naive and did not really know what to think. Of first I did not pay any attention to it at all and just went on doing quests and getting started right away with the first lesson quests. After a day or two, I fond myself bored and went on trying to find more things to do, Fighting some random monster to level up I seemed to get a hang of things. Yet however, I became quite focused on leveling up just to see how high I could get. Working my body tot the end of its abilities I passed out and was totally exhausted. Haha, ~ Ryuusei would have schooled me for sure, believe he is already doing it but still. Seeing how the system worked a bit I went out all day with only breakfast and grinding up my levels. Finding myself with people that I ended up iterating in the end, and leaving me alone. I somehow ended up being on floor 10 quite a bit just because of the crystals around here. Always wondering how these crystals got here and how I could make something with them. One day... I found a man, he had AWESOME ARMOR! no kidding, But I bugged him and he left. Only then a murderer came out trying to kill me as he returned to safe me. Now with a life lost and a promise I will not break, I will find the end of this and get my and his revenge.

Beginnings End Arc- WIP

Threads Beginnings End Arc-

Edited by Azhoda