Nephthys: HP: 20/20 || EN: 0(0+1-1)/2 || DMG: 5 || MIT: 9

Wasp: HP: 5(10-5)/10 || DMG: 3
ID: 131665
BD: 7 >>HIT<<
Sword Art: None
DMG: 5*1=5

MD: 5 >>FAIL<<
DMG vs Nephthys: >>MISS<<

She had watched her brother walk over to the tree, just before the attack came and was dodged. She soon spun around to face the wasp, her energy was shot, but that was okay, she was still going to be able to take care of this wasp. She kept her eye on it, waiting to see what it's next move was going to be. So when it came flying at her, she quickly moved to the side and thrusted her spear right into one of it's wings. She watched as the wasp fell to the ground, unable to fly anymore. It's health dropped to yellow right away. Oh how energy would have been wonderful. She let that thought go as she stood over the wasp, waiting to see what it's next move might be. Hopefully, her brother was getting a good show. Just the thought of her skills being evaluated though annoyed her a little bit.

@Virgil

Edited by Nephthys
Spoiler

VirgilHP 20 | EN 2 | DMG 5 | ACC 1 | EVA 2
Wasp: HP 10 DMG 3
Virgil: HP 20/20 (+10) | EN: 2/2 (+1)

Total Loot: 276 col, (2) T1 Materials, (2) Rare Trinket

Virgil watched Madeline Turn to face the wasp.
I think it's safe to say I've evaluated her skills enough. And this isn't earning us much exp... We should take a quest later. 
The insect flew towards his sister, who stepped aside the attack and took out on of it's wings with a quick thrust. The wasp dropped out of the air like a falling rock. If her damage output was anything like his own the mob would be nearly dead from that one strike. Madeline stepped over the wasp. 
I suppose this fight is almost over, Virgil decided. 
"Looks like you're done," he said, kicking off the tree and grabbing the shaft of his scythe. He spun the weapon around a bit before letting it stop at its usual resting height. "Unless you don't wanna finish it off," he grinned slightly, "Though somehow I doubt that notion." 
Virgil stopped a few feet away, his short cloak's tattered strands lazily waving in the breeze. He assumed an almost lazy posture, but his eyes were steady and calculating. 

@Nephthys

Spoiler

Nephthys: HP: 20/20 || EN: 0(0+1-1)/2 || DMG: 5 || MIT: 9

Wasp: HP: 5/10 || DMG: 3
ID: 131666
BD: 3 >>FAIL<<
Sword Art: None
DMG: >>MISS<<

MD: 1 >>CRITICAL FAIL<<
DMG vs Nephthys: >>MISS<<

"Looks like you're done." She wasn't stupid enough to take her eyes off of the wasp that was currently attempting to float off of the ground. Of course, that also didn't meant that she shouldn't be careful about her six either. Sure, he was her brother, but two years apart can do something, obviously. Certain that he wasn't coming toward her, she focused back on the wasp. It started to come right at her, only for it's body to weigh it down, causing it to go a foot in the air and dive bomb right back down.

"Unless you don't wanna finish it off. Though somehow I doubt that notion." She could almost hear that grin on his face, but she was determined on ignoring it. As she went to stab the wasp with the tip of her spear, it managed to quickly move. Well, wasn't that something, "Damn it..." She grumbled the word sunder her breath as she waited for some kind of mocking to happen.

@Virgil

Edited by Nephthys
Spoiler

ID# 131667 | BD: 6 (5+1)
Virgil: HP 20/20 | EN: 2/2 (-1+1)
Wasp: HP 5/10 (-5)

ID# 131668 | LD: 18 CD: 10
Wasp Loot: 200 col, Rare Trinket
Total Loot: 476 col, (2) T1 Materials, (3) Rare Trinket

Virgil watched from much closer as the fight between his sister and a wasp continued. Though she seemed to get distracted for a moment, he figured the fight would be over momentarily. The wasp was beginning to slowly rise off the ground. It floated up, but couldn't manage to move toward Madeline without dropping to the ground. Yeah, this should go easy for his sister. 
But, when she went to stab the insect, it scuttled out of the way. Madeline missed. 
"Pft!" 
Virgil had to do everything in his power for a few moments to prevent himself from laughing. Once he managed to calm down a bit he walked over to his sister's side. 
"Haha, sorry. They're kinda fast-ish on the ground," he commented with a grin. He whirled his scythe into a downward cleaving motion, stabbing the tip of the scythe through the wasp. "Aaah, sorry, I didn't ask before taking that," he let out a final chuckle and grinned over at his sister, resting his scythe on his cloaked shoulder. 

@Nephthys

Edited by Virgil
Spoiler

Nephthys: HP: 20/20 || EN: 1(0+1)/2 || DMG: 5 || MIT: 9

"Pft!" "I heard that Issac.." A momentary reprieve of watching this wasp fumble around more after she missed it. She heard Issac come closer to her though, and he probably would have seen her actually stiffen in preparation to defend herself. She had made a promise before she left the town to protect herself and fight back, no matter who it was who was trying to kill her. Of course, she saw him move his scythe out of the corner of her eye and she tensed her muscles to spin around and stop his attack, only for it to go into the wasp instead.

"Haha, sorry. They're kinda fast-ish on the ground. Aaah, sorry, I didn't ask before taking that." She relaxed a little before she moved her spear. The butt of it now resting on the ground with the tip of the spear in the air. Looking at it, the pole arm of a weapon was taller than herself, but she still managed to move around with it anyways. "It's okay. At least it's gotten you to laugh." Of course, her words sounded a little guarded now, stupid paranoia.

@Virgil

Spoiler

ID# 131680 | BD: 10 MD: 5 (7-2)
Virgil: HP 20/20 | EN: 1/2 (-2+1)

Wasp: HP 0/10 (-14)
(5+2=7*2= 14 dmg)
ID# 131681 | LD: 15 CD: 11
Wasp Loot: 100 col, (4) T1 Materials, Rare Armor
Total Loot: 576 col, (6) T1 Materials, (3) T1 Rare Trinket, T1 Rare Armor

"I heard that Issac.."
Virgil noticed Madeline's body stiffen a bit when e got close. When he moved to finish off the wasp she looked like she was almost ready to lash out at him. 
Fortunately for Virgil she didn't try to stab him with the spear. When he finished off the wasp she even relaxed a bit, propping her spear up on the ground beside her and pointing the tip into the air. She observed the weapon for a moment.
"It's okay. At least it's gotten you to laugh," she said in a surprisingly guarded tone. 
Virgil stared at her for a moment. "Yeah, there's that." 
Aw, she was gonna make him ask, wasn't she? 
"So,"
 he started with a heavy sigh, looking her in the eye as seriously as he could, "What's bugging you, Madi? What happened?" 
As he spoke to his sister another wasp buzzed over. Vigil used his scythe to slice the thing in half, returning his gaze to his sister's immediately after. 

@Nephthys

Edited by Virgil
Spoiler

Nephthys: HP: 20/20 || EN: 2/2 || DMG: 5 || MIT: 9

"Yeah, there's that." He was staring at her and didn't seem too sure. Oh well. "So, what's bugging you, Madi? What happened?" She looked him dead in the eyes. He was trying to look serious as he asked the question and he even called her by her nickname. She mimicked his sigh then, "If you really wanna know." She noticed the wasp and it was gone. Cool, she wasn't going to have to worry on that then. "You remember Nicky? She came into the game with me, and things were going fine, until that stupid announcement from the Game Master." There was a pause for a moment as she tried to think on her words for a moment.

"Well, afterwards, we went back out to work on leveling, and she turned on me, intentionally. I think you can guess the rest." She really didn't feel like saying that her friend had tried to kill her because they were stuck in a game. Or that she had said that it was because she was freeing herself of a burden. Madeline wasn't a burden, was she?

@Virgil

Spoiler

Virgil: HP 20/20 | EN: 2/2 (+1)

ID# 131692 | LD: 2 
Total Loot: 576 col, (6) T1 Materials, (3) T1 Rare Trinket, T1 Rare Armor

Madeline looked back into Virgil's eyes before letting out a sigh nearly identical to his own. 
"If you really wanna know."
Tell me anyways. 
"You remember Nicky? She came into the game with me, and things were going fine, until that stupid announcement from the Game Master."
Virgil didn't say anything when she paused. He had a feeling he knew what was coming. And that he wouldn't like it. 
This is just gonna be another reminder of what I did, huh? 
"Well, afterwards, we went back out to work on leveling, and she turned on me, intentionally. I think you can guess the rest.
A sudden, searing guilt rushed through Virgil. 
I knew it. 
Even though the feeling was gone in only a moment it's presence still seemed to shake Virgil a bit. But he was able to refocus on Madeline. Getting her on his side was the top priority right now. 
He put a hand on Madeline's shoulder. 
"I'm sorry you had to go through that," he said softly, "I don't think I can do anything to comfort you anymore. But if I can just tell me. And I will." 
He finished by giving her a slight smile. 

@Nephthys

Edited by Virgil
Spoiler

Nephthys: HP: 20/20 || EN: 2/2 || DMG: 5 || MIT: 9

Wasp 1: HP: 10/10 || DMG: 3 || Hate vs Nephthys: 1 // vs Virgil: 0 >>DEAD<<

ID: 131759
BD: 7 >>HIT<<
Sword Art: Heft
DMG: 5*2=10

ID: 131760
LD: 9
CD: 12

Obtained:
120 Col
Tier 1 Material (2)
Rare Trinket (1)

Wasp 2: HP: 10/10 || DMG: 3 || Hate vs Nephthys: 0 // vs Virgil: 0

She noticed that what she had told him seemed to shake him a little, Good, then he does still care. Neph that might have been a bit harsh, even if just in your own thoughts. She tried not to tense up when he placed his hand on her shoulder though. "I'm sorry you had to go through that. I don't think I can do anything to comfort you anymore. But if I can just tell me. And I will." There was a smile, kind of. She sighed and shook her head, "Nothing you can do brother. I just got to find a way over it." She would have said more, if not for the unwanted, yet wanted, company that was showing itself.

She removed his hand from her shoulder before she stepped around him, her spear already in both hands as she diagonally sliced the wasp through it's center. The red line cut it in half, then it was gone in a cloud of fragments, only for it's partner to be seen coming over not moments later. "Seems like we have company."

@Virgil

Edited by Nephthys
Spoiler

ID# 131778 | BD: 5 (4+1) MD: 3
Virgil: HP 20/20 | EN: 1/2 (-2+1)

Wasp: HP 10/10 

Total Loot: 576 col, (6) T1 Materials, (3) T1 Rare Trinket, T1 Rare Armor

write

Edited by Virgil