[PP-F4] First Second Meeting

The frontliners had infighting? "That's so stupid. If they're all trying to fight to escape the game, then why would they fight each other?" He gave a pouting face as he lay his head on his arms, resting on the Kotatsu. "It can't be that hard can it? Find the boss, scout the boss, make a plan for the boss, then fight the boss. Then move to the next floor. The whole goal is to beat every boss until we're out of here. How could that make people turn on each other?" When she mentioned how he should still be safe when he went out adventuring he nodded and stood up straight again. When she mentioned that she had a shop tent his jaw dropped. "No way! That's exactly what I was hoping I could do! Like, get a huge tent for my shop and just use the menu to set everything up! And don't worry I'll be safe~ I plan on moving it's location every now and then, and if I keep an eye out I can spot the more secluded and safer places on the floor!" When she mentioned how he could stay here anytime he wished, he was about to tell her 'yeah I know, that's why I said I could try coming here on the weekends', but before he could she opened her menu and tossed him a key. She could almost see the question marks over his head. When he heard her comment surprise covered his face as he realized what she was giving him. She really was putting her trust and faith in him. Giving him access to her home like this... He nodded and stored it in his inventory. "I won't let it go to waste Mari, and I swear I won't lose it either."

Then her smile faltered like his had upon the topic of Redemption. True, he was a child, in every sense of the word. But his mother drilled it hard into him that when push came to shove, he had to harden himself and think about everything carefully until he was certain he was safe. So after he'd gotten over his fear, that's exactly what he had done. Before, during, even after the tutorial quests, most of what he'd done other than steal food was learning everything he could about the system. The visible and invisible rules and laws of this new world. All for the sake of survival. However nothing taught like experience, at least that's what his mom said. Mari had been in his place before, so she was his senior. And she didn't seem to have any ill will towards him at all, so he could probably trust her. He nodded slowly. "I, understand, Mari... I don't, really feel comfortable trusting too many people right now, so.. Maybe not right now.. Maybe later on, after I've had time to get used to this world." He curled up into a ball and rocked a bit in his seat. "This world... It's amazing. But it's also scary isn't it? It's so easy to get lost in this fantasy world, it seems so real. I was talking to someone who didn't seem to know much about the system, even though they've lived here for so long. That's what could happen to me isn't it? If I'm not careful, or don't pay attention... That's the reason the frontliners are fighting too, isn't it? Because they're too used to this world we're in?" He gave a nervous chuckle. "...I... I don't know what to do Mari, besides joining the frontlines I mean. I have ideas, but... I don't know." He turned to look at her with a smile.

"Maybe... Just maybe... If I feel more comfortable later... I'd like to make more friends in this world."

THREAD END!

IRON_LION'S REWARDS
+2 SP, +200 col

@Mari's REWARDS
+2 SP, +200 col

Edited by Iron_Lion