[F03-SP] <<Treant Rivalries>> Tree Mercenary

They were just passing the large cemetery on the grounds outside of Angel's Point when Freyd spotted a new marker in the front row.  It was a carefully crafted white stone cross in gaelic style, with the simple inscription: 'Maeve'.  Persi seemed more interest in a small crate left next to the grave.  It was addressed to Freyd.  He recognized Quip's handwriting on the small tag attached to the top.

'For saving my life, twice, I thought you might appreciate a little something special.  My sister would have insisted. - Quip and Dingo'

He stared at it for awhile, reminiscing about the wild chase that had led him to find the two of them in nearby Valehaven, only to learn their tragic tale, and then having to fight their way out of the elite area's spawning grounds.  He hadn't expected that it would lead him here, but validated the importance of taking a chance on people.

Spoiler

image.png.0f5b75ac6814878cdc3af348ec80cd3a.png

Treasure Chest Found!

Edited by Freyd - The Whisper in Shadows

Freyd found an assortment of items and treasures within along with a small vanity trinket - an image of Quip, Dingo and Maeve posing together in the central plaza in the Town of Beginnings.  The monument of life could be seen in the distant background.  Maeve had the same braided blond hair as her sister with eyes full of love and life.  Gone so quickly.

Freyd transferred the items to his inventory, making sure to lock the trinket so that it could never accidentally be sold or lost.  Persi had perched herself on Maeve's gravestone and was watching him with curiosity. 

"You know the meaning and importance of family, don't you?  I saw you with them on floor five, that first time we met.  He looked at the picture again.  I had a good family, but never learned to appreciate what they had sacrificed for me, and what that bond truly meant.  Maybe now, I have another chance to figure it out."

She just blinked, winking out of existence as she resumed their travel down the road.

Spoiler

image.png.fbb2427cf037ea2e86c254bcf1023f5f.png

LD = 11 + 1 (Multipurpose) = 12

1365 col [(Floor * 100) +5% from Col stash]

(5x) T2 materials

(1x) T2 Rare weapon

(2x) T2 Rare consumables 

image.png

Rewards:

4 SP (1 page + 2 quest + 1 event)

2515 col (400 for page + 1365 from chest + 750 from quest)

(5x) T2 materials

(1x) T2 Rare weapon
(2x) T2 Rare consumables 
http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/19767-f03-sp-tree-mercenary/?do=findComment&amp;comment=615548

<<Woodland Armor>>.