SAO II: Episode 1: Gun World

Episode 1: Gun World

Alright everyone, first episode has been aired. What are ya'lls first impressions?

Let's have a brief summery of the episode... It's been about a year since the clearing of SAO and several months since the events of ALO. A new VRMMORPG is gaining popularity in Japan which is called Gun Gale Online.

We start with a bar in game with players watching a streamed interview with one of the top ranked players <>, whose image on one of the monitors is shot by a cloaked man with a mask wielding what he calls <>. Nearly instantly Zexceed's avatar is disconnected and we later learn that he died of acute heart failure.

A month after this incident Kirito, or Kazuto, meets with Seijiro-San from the Ministry of Internal Affairs, Virtual Division, branch that seems to focus on VR incidents or anything involving cyber attacks. He tells Kazuto of the two deaths seemingly caused by the man who shares the same name of his gun, <>. Kazuto is asked to enter Gun Gale Online and to make contact with this suspect to shed some light on the investigation.

More details added soon.

Share your thoughts on the episode but please avoid writing less than 3 lines. I want some serious discussion here. I will ask about getting your posts deleted if I see worthless drabble.

i enjoyed it for the most part, although the lack of action was rather dissapointed, however Sinon's booty was quite nice, anyways... you can see that the relationship between Kirito and Asuna has REALLY blossomed into something a bit more, and they are absolutely adorable together... this death gun guy though, he seems pretty flipping intense, i mean to be killing people off inside the game, it's crazy, but it also makes me curious... seeing as how your avatar and some of the ways your character works is generated when you first begin a game, does that mean that GGO chose him to have the ability to kill for real, or is he just a REALLY good hacker?

Alright, so now that I've watched the episode, I can put in my information and my opinion on this episode.

So like you said in your post Miaki, the summary, all of that was true. Personally, I want to know, as I have not read the light novels or anything of that sort, if Shinon is going to be a prime target for Death Gun in the future. Because let's face the fact, Kirito, he cleared Aincrad, he destroyed ALO, it's only a matter of time before he becomes a beast in GGO. It's obvious that Kirito/Kasuto will be in GGO, seeing the name of the anime. More than likely, I think myself, that he's going to be huge competition for the other players, and will end up having to face Death Gun, probably.... mid way of the anime, if not multiple times by then.

• 2 weeks later...

I wanna like SAO2 but I dunno. This might be the worst opening episode to a second season ive ever seen in my life, its awful. The whole thing is Kirito hanging out with some moron in a stupid cafe, explaining the premise? And the premise? Hey this guy is killing people in a video game! Instead of getting the police or even the moderators envolved lets ask this stupid kid whos good at video games! Oh no he dosent want to because he dosent want to die! How about we beg him to do it? Also Sinon, I was really exited for her because the female charecters are usually the intresting ones in SAO, and this ones a sniper cool! Man I wonder how theyll introduce her? Oh ok its through an ass shot so shes just gonna be fanservice then? And now Kirito is a girl so hes fanservice to! GREAT! TEN OUT OF TEN ANIME OF THE YEAR! Ill probably keep watching to because i hate myself...