[SP-F6] The Path To Floor Seven (Cleared)

Zauis, waking up in his bedroom couldn't shake the feel that his leader was contacted by the head of the guilds services. He had to go away from the front lines for a while so I'll do my best to pick up the slack. Though it dug deep into his skin but he wouldn't let it get to him. That's not what our leader, Shark-san, would what. If anything he'd smack me and tell me to snap outta it. I've already promised him that we'd clear the game and that's exactly what were gonna do.

Zauis stood up and stretched while equipping his usually all red and white attire and his long red trench coat which he had a white scarf wrapped around his neck since it was as if he was immune to the cold. Equipping his sword, The Oblivion, in it's sheathe strapped to his red trench coat he walked outta his room and headed outta the Inn. "I've got a few things to take care of first...."

Leaving outta the Inn Zauis dashed toward the diner to get some cream filled bread on the go because he knew this was gonna be one hell of an adventure. All these emotions bubbling through his head but not any of them touched his heart. He blocked them out so that he wouldn't stress over anything which would make him lose focus in a battle.

Finally making it to the diner I waited in line with my hands in my pockets while looking around at the other customers who looked at my outfit, I'm assuming? Getting toward the waitress I smirked. "A box if your finest cream filled bread bites. I've got a lot of work to do." I said calmly while paying the waitress.

Waiting on my order which finally came I walked outside with the box and took one out and popped it in my mouth chewing on the creamy delightful ness. Bringing up my HUD to send the box to my inventory I chuckled and looked around town. Now I've gotta go talk to a long time friend.

Heading toward the secret alleyway were I could talk to "him". Zauis was wasting no time in heading to the alley. He was running at a good pace and even bumped into a young lady. "Ahh I'm sorry Madame. I'm just really in a hurry. I hope your alright!" I said apologetic while helping her up I started running once again while throwing up my hand at her knowing she was watching me.

Finally making it to the alley I panted slightly while walking down the alley you could hear my footsteps and the metal sword, The Oblivion, clicking at every step I took. He finally showed up in his usually brown trench coat with a hood so I couldn't see his face.

"I need information on.." right as I started to speak he cut me off and already knew what I needed. He knew I wanted to move up floors because I've always came to him for stuff like this. After paying him and him giving me the information. I headed outta the town.

Heading outta the town I stopped and looked back at the huge sign while giving off a small smile as I decided to have a little bit of my thoughts cone to my head. Leaving outta the town on my way to the dungeon I whispered to myself. "Hopefully Mavis likes Oske. That way i can finally have a family which I've always wanted. Especially since Oske came in my life." I smiled at the thought and rubbed the back of my head.

Walking pass a few people who seemed to been arguing about who shod have the prize off the field boss. I slightly chuckled at there stupidity because it was obvious whoever got the last hit should get the bonus item. Though it was none of my business so I continued walking.

Reviewing the information the broker gave me I read through it carefully to make sure I was headed in the right direction, which I was. Nodded at the information and my exact pinpoint. I wasn't too far from what they'd call a jungle biome. I thought it was weird for that the be the path to dungeon six. But it was the last thing on my mind.

I continued walking as I pulled up my HUD and revealed the box of cream filled bread bites in my hand while taking one out and popping it into my mouth and enjoying the beautiful scenery. Nature was good, but I think the sky always caught my attention.

Thinking about how far I've come in this MMO kinda surprised me. Not too long ago I was on floor one and level one and trying to get stronger by taking on every quest but not for myself, but to help others. Yeah, I'm classified as cocky and uptight but I've always thought otherwise. More like confident and carefree. Chuckling a bit at everything that's helped my growth to this level I closed my eyes for a moment. "Man... I appreciate it all."

After having his thoughts he chewed on another cream filled bread bite while moving throughout the forest to get to this jungle biome. "I should be there very soon...." I said in a confident tone.

Walking through the forest while munching on some cream filled bread bites I noticed that the texture and trees looked differently. There was a strange smell and weird looking vines hanging around the tree. After taking a good look around I knew I was in the jungle. Finally reaching it I threw my fist to the air. "Finally! It's been like forever feels like. This just means I'm one step closer to the boss. So it should be north of here, eh?" I said calmly while walking ahead as I notice a few boars standing before me. "Foolish choice to challenge me...."

The boars starting making some weird grunting sound and kicking back there right foot as if they were a bull. They dashed me at a good pace while I waited for them I timed my sweep perfectly, knocking them slightly above the ground as I spin around from my sweep I unsheathe my sword right as there falling I slash through the three of them making then shatter into peices. Standing up I sheathed my sword and popped my neck on both sides while equipping my martial arts skill. Looks like this'll be a piece of cake without my sword. He tapped his nose gently. "Man I can't wait to get the bonus item! Woot!"

Looking up to a huge door I knew it was the dungeon. Seeing if I had some positions on me I nodded. Opening the door you could hear the grinding of it opening as I tried to hide off within the shadows to make things easier I headed toward the boss, upon running into some weird lizard things I slashed through with ease and noticed one more huge door. This is it! He thought. He pushed it opened and there was a line of torches across the wall which slowly revealed the boss, Earth Eater.

OOC: READ PLEASE: If your wondering why I edited so much I just remembered Kay's rule. It doesn't fit to good with me but now I gotta edit EVERYTHING.

"I am a member of the Knights of Christ! You better come at me with full force or your to be reckon with. And just do you know I'll be coming at you with a hundred percent!" he chuckled slightly while pointing his sword at the boss and dashing it once more swinging his blade which turned blue again.

Zauis: 41/41

Boss: 21/21

After dashing at him I swing my sword, The Oblivion at him once more but it was a strange feeling. I felt as if he slowed me down some kinda way. I missed my attack and the boss sliced me knocking me away from it. Panting a bit I wipe my mouth and smirk. Dashing at the boss once more I swing my sword at it hoping for the attack to land.

Zauis: 41/41

Boss: 20/21

My sword forming into my own sword skill, Chidoritz. It glowed black along with the black flames on it as I slashed the boss knocking it a good distance it shouted out as if it was angered. Looking at each other face to face I knew this was gonna be tough without my favorite team members of the Knights of Christ. Not caring about the consequences I dashed toward the boss swinging my blade once more. "Take this you coward!!" he shouted in a cocky like attitude.

Zauis: 39/41

Boss: 20/21

After dashing and swinging my blade at him I connected with the hit sending him flying as I chuckled slightly. Not trying to get too cocky I clenched my teeth and grabbed my sword and dashed at him once more swinging my sword. I won't let you get away with [censored] like that. Your suppose to be strong!! It's unacceptable." he shouted as he was about to flash the boss.

Zauis: 39/41

Boss: 19/21

I knew this attack was gonna fail. My anger got the best of me and my leader Shark and my brother Asen, knew that I shouldn't fight alone cause anger cause me health. I'm the worst fighter when I'm anger. Upon swinging at the boss I miss my attacked and I'm punished with a severe hit to the chest. Clenching my chest it felt as if he knocked the breathe outta me. I shook my head and stood up grabbing my sword and swinging it at him once more.

Zauis: 37/41

It was as if the boss knew I was going for it's side, the boss countered my swing and slashed into a wall doing a nice bit of damage. Zauis calmly spoke while going through his HUD and equipping his black jeans and boots along with a chest plate covered by a long red trench coat with my white trimmings which had Knights of Christ on it and the logo of the guild on the back. Two swords crossing a shield. Chuckling evil like I dashed the boss once more swinging my blade at it.

Zauis: 35/41

As I dashed the boss and swing at him, in mid swing I fake the boss out and drop to my right foot and starts spinning rapidly a I hit the boss creating a opening as I slightly hop off the ground and swing my swords downward with a yellow glow slashing the boss to the ground. "Heres were the fight really begins my friend." he said calmly while breathing heavily a bit while waiting for the boss to get up once more. Dashing him again I swung my blade making it glow blue.

Boss: 17/21

My sword turning he once more activating the skill slash, my sword, The Oblivion, ran through the bosses chest with a good firm hit. Knocking him into a wall I taped my nose gently with my free hand. "Please tell me that's not all you got. This is one hell of a boring fight. What happen to all that good stuff you were doing a few seconds ago." he teased Izanami and dashed it once more swinging his blade at him.

Boss: 16/21

From the feeling I got from swinging my blade, I had already knew this was gonna be a good hit. Slashing Izanami right across the chest once more leaving a huge red gash that went across it's chest which slowly started to fade away. Shaking my head in anger. "Tsk tsk tsk. Your suppose to be the one whooping my ass but all you've done is get hit. Were you programmed stupid?" he chuckled and carefully swung his blade at him once more.

Boss: 15/21

Swinging his sword, The Oblivion into the boss, Earth Eater, it knocked him a few feet back and the boss growled or made a weird noise as if it was actually about to get serious. Though I wasn't to concerned. If I could get close I plan on using these things I got from my last boss battle. Zauis pulled out (Scorpions Pick: A set of 5 throwing picks that deal 2 points of extra damage with a 25% chance of afflicting poison). He only pulled out one and dashed towards the boss hoping to stick him with one.

Boss: 13/21

Seeing that this was gonna be a tough task to hit the boss Izanami with this I tried to switch to my blade at the last minute as Earth Eater slashed me back a few feet away from him I co to yes holding the scorpion pick as I chuckled. "Now that's more like it. I didn't think you had any fight left in ya. Let's get this party started for real!" he said while dashing at Earth Eater with the scorpion pick once more.

Zauis: 34/41

As he went in for the strike he missed once again and right as he saw Earth Eater attack he flipped over it and avoiding only to be hit a different direction knocking me back. Shrugging and starting to angry I just decided to smile it off. "Alright alright. This is what I was talking about. Keep up the good work and I won't kill you in an instant." he chuckled while dashing with the scorpion pick.

Zauis: 33/41