[OP-F1]When Life Gives you Limes, Make Limeade!

Arya walks outside of the city, in the out and open fields of floor one near the city rather than far in the forests. Arya sighs and looks up at the beautiful rising sun, but it was not near as good as seeing the sunset at the end of the night. It was almost time for Arya to disappear, only to rise again at sunset. But where would she disappear to...... Arya would need to hurry, so no humans could see her before she got far away from them where they could not find her. Or she could hide in plain sight, in the middle of town, so no one will stop to talk to her....... She stared into the sun for a few more seconds before heading back towards the town of beginnings in a quick manner.

Rusty stood quietly as the morning sun began to rise. It was a beautiful sight and it was wonderful to see the orange-reddish light that filled the sky with wonder in the morning. He sood there, simply drinking it all in with a slight smile on his face. He was going to attempt to find more materials for his shop and this time, he was going to be successful at the job. With a determined look in his oak coloured eyes and a slight flap in his coffee coloured hair, Rusty walked towards the field with his rapier in hand. 

Inventory upon entering this thread

Training Rapier

Deflective Gauntlets +3 mit

Nullifying pendent +2 Eva +1 LD

Klick yawned as he was getting out of bed. He looked around to find his room filled with the orange light of the rising sun. (English) man... its so early... I dont want to get up..." He put his pillow over his face and tried to go to sleep, but his body was to well rested. He growled and threw his pillow to the wall while cursing it. He looked at his bulletin board to see what he had to do for the day. (English) "On look... its saids get more mats... just like yesterday, and the day before, and the day after today... who made this schedule... that monster." He looks down to see a small note written in japanese... "made by Blue" He let out a sigh... forgeting that he stopped writting in english a long time ago... He stretched out and looked at his gear. He decided not to grab his Glaive because the weight always bothered him. He never really enjoyed two hand weapons. Matter of fact, he was more of a punch you in the face type of guy. If only he could use his fist as weapons instead of swords... "Fist Art Online" he thought to his self and cuckled. Either way he just wanted to get out of his shop for a little while and get some fresh air. He picked up his gauntlets, pendent, and his training rapier, thinking that if he had to fight something, it would be wise to use a weapon similair to one he will use in the future. After finishing packing up he left his tavern and started walking outside the city.

While walking he saw this cute girl running towards him. Her red hair matched the sunrise giving off the impression that she was pulling the sky with her. Klick began to blush and quickly pulled out a pen and paper... (English) "OK... Blue... you got this... write what you want to say on paper and get the words in your head" he quicky scribled some a statement and mentally rehearsted it.

As the girl came close enough to hear him, he opened his waved his hand to get her attention. (Japanese) "...Hi... Miss... I just... wanted you to know... that This... uhh..." His face became completely flusterd. He started to forget the translation he did in his head and the japanese refused to come out. Unconsciously he switched to english and finshed his sentense (English) "This sunrise scene really completments your hair." By now his face was completely red as he hoped she would respond and accept his complement. 

Arya ran in the opposite direction of the sun, towards town, with her hair flying back into the wind, until she stopped abruptly to hear the voice of another humanIs this man talking to me??? He couldn't be......Arya looked at the man. She didn't know what to say, but she had to say something. "Oh......Ummm........Thank you.....Your hair looks...nice....too!" Arya turned away for a moment then looked back at the man with his orangish hair. It was actually very pretty to her in the sunlight as well. Arya then looked away for a second, at the ground.

Rusty accepted the wind's barage of whips as the air flew by his face and made his hair flow with it. The game was surprisingly good at simulating this level of realism from the real world and he loved it. If only the seasons could change so that it was autumn, he would be able to feel the leaves fall down and let its radiant reds and yellows fill the world with its beautiful dance. Rusty snapped out of this daydream when he overheard two players talking to each other. He gave a light sigh since he thoroughly enjoyed this made-up fantasy that was constructed in his mind, although he was at risk if he wasn't paying attention to his surrounding. Rusty didn't care actually, he'd sit in the middle of a dungeon and do the same thing just because it was more preferable. He stopped. This type of risky behavior would get him killed and he wasn't one of those suicidal types or daredevils. Removing these thoughts from his head, Rusty continued to stare at the two people, a girl and a boy much taller than her that was most likely her brother.

As the girl opened her mouth, Klick focused his brain has hard as he could so he could understand her. His japanese was weak but he still had the skill. When she finished he noticed that she was breaking up her words... This gave him an ample amount of time to processes everything. He smiled after understanding the message. "She... understood me... yes... I have to keep going" he thought to his self, unaware that he spoke english midway through. He scratched the back of his head, alittle embarras to receive the complement back. (Japanese) "Thank yo..." He started to thank her, but forgot to bow. He shook his head slightly and quickly bowed, (Japanese)"Thank you..." While facing the ground for a few seconds he was trying to think of something else to say. He could not just write something on paper infront of her. He knew that would be wierd and she would run away or treat him like an outcast. He would just have to wing it.

He lifted his head, (Japanese) "T-T-They call me Klick... and... uhh..." He paused and slightly tilled his head left while quickly wispered under his breath, (english)"Darn... how do you say it again...(Japanese) " He then smiled remembering the word, "I am a tank... so do you... party?" Klick was so caught up in trying to speak correctly he did not even notice that she was alittle shy.

War looked around the area in floor one. The sun began,to rise again and the wind began to pick up a bit. It was a little bit chilly and there was still dew on the grass which soaked the cuff of his jeans. He sighed again and looked around the area. He seen a boy with a girl. He walked up to them and said, "Hello. How are you kids?" He noticed that the girl was very shy. The boy rattled on with bad pronunciation. War was a sort-of councler at the school he worked for. He seemed to maybe trying to flirt. Young love... he thought.

The sunlight that passed through the thick leaves of the trees reached Crozeph who was sleeping on the top of the tree, leaning on its thick trunk. Crozeph pulled down the hood of his coat to block the light from keeping him awake and tried going back to sleep again and it worked, only for a few minutes. Slowly the heat began to put him in a little irritated mood and it make him sit straight, his katana resting on his shoulder "sometimes mornings are the most annoying wake up things and unfortunately in this game too" he mumbled as he brushed his hair up and then stretch his arms upward.

Crozeph looked around for any signs of players nearby, harmless or not. The past few days has been a bit of a slacking for him and he hasn't visited his guildmates for a long time now but that who he is mostly, a person who values his solitude. Crozeph then saw a few feet away from him a group of players, a girl and then a boy who seem to stammer from talking to her. Crozeph crossed his arms and shook his head "why do simple conversations turn into something hard out of the blue?" he thought. Crozeph then felt another presence of a player, probably watching them also. Crozeph turned his eyes to another one approaching but with a much more composed manner of talking "ohh someone who can smoothed out the conversation?" he thought, amused at the events unfolding and thinking whether to join the fray or not.

Arya found it hard to keep from laughing. The boy didn't know she spoke English and Japanese. Arya's mother had wanted her to study the Englsih language as well  and so Arya had. It wasn't a very hard language to learn after learning Japanese, another one language that is considered "hard to learn". Arya looked back up at thee man and said in English, "I know English....So you can speak to me either way!" Arya turned to notice three other human players in the distance. Then she looked back up at Klick and tried to stay casual and speaking in English, " My name is Arya...... And I....... Haven't really partied yet....   "

Rusty quietly peeked with slight curiosity as a group of players began to gather about 10 meters away from him around the boy and girl who were speaking to each other. Then something occured to Rusty. Are they about to.. wait no isn't that? he found himself looking at one of the players who had the same guild logo as him on top of their head. He hadn't been part of Square One long, so the only two people he somewhat knew was Oikawa and Azide. Still, even if it was a fellow guildmate, Rusty didn't want to converse at all. It wasn't necessary and he more interested in watching what was happening in the small area. Although, his light brown hair would probably stick out from his hiding place, but hopefully nobody noticed him anyway.

Klick placed his hand over his forhead before chucking alittle after hearing her say she could speak english... in english... He was happy he did not have to struggle to speak to her, it was a sign from the Game Masters. He was confused as to why she started speaking English all of a sudden. Then it hit him... he remembered having a easy time giving her the complement, so that must have been it. He must had swapped to english mid sentense. He removed his hand from his face as she introduced her self and said she nevered partied. He gave an uneasy laugh as he knew that he probally boched up his statement in japanese. (english)"Sorry about that. What i meant to say was, would you like to party up and explore this floor." As soon as finished he noticed another guy walking up speaking japanese. Since he was not paying attention at first, he did not catch the first part of his sentense and only heard the last word, "Kids". 

Klick did not take it too well being called a kid. He had his own successful career and was going to college on his own dime. He was not some toddler, but he knew he had to hold his temper or risk scaring off Arya. He took a deep breath and inorged the Man from behind him. (english) "So what do you say? Exploring is aways more fun in pairs."

Arya noticed that as one of the other players had called them "kids", Klick got a little upset. Arya could easily tell that the man named Klick had tried to ignore the comment. But Arya couldn't really take offense to it, she was what the Americans would have called a Junior in High School but just in Japanese. So she turned to see the player that had called them kids, but almost immediately she looked back at Klick's beautiful orange-ish hair. Then she answered Klick's question in English. "Sure! It wouldn't really...... You know...... do us any harm....."

Klick pulled out his rapier and pointed it towards the sun. (English) "On ward then, we will call our party B13." He turned to Ayra and started walking down the main road, away from the other player. He walked toward the blinding sun slowly as if he was cool. In reality... in virtual reality, he just could not see and did not want to run into anything. The sun was just too blinding. He put away his weapon as it was probably not a good idea to hold it out when not in combat. "hopefully that old man doesnt follow us around... freaking calling me a kid... i show him a freaking kid... flipping..." He ranted in his head as he really did not like that comment.

Rusty watched as the commotion occured and stared as the the boy began to left the group with an angry expression on his face. What had happened? Rusty thought as he continued to gaze at the situation. Sighing, Rusty left his hiding spot with his sword in hand. He needed to hurry up and go do what he was originally going to do, find materials. Hopefully it wouldn't take too long, he didn't want to stick around any longer than he had to. Although, he didn't want to be seen so he walked a bit faster.

War watched as tge boy took gis conplement of gim beibg young terrible. Him and the girl stormed off back somewhere. Then he seen something move. War watched as a familiar voy began to walk away. War began yo speak to him, "The only thing you will find here is bad attitude, no materials, and low leveled players." War began to walk off. He watched as some mobs roamed the area.

Crozeph kept on sitting on the branch of the tree as he watches the group walk away, it seemed the person who walked in to talk with the two players didn't give a nice first words for impression. Crozeph chuckled at that as the two players walked away "man that was a bit funnier than I expected" he told himself. Crozeph then jumped down from the tree and landed with a loud sound enough to shake the birds of the tree above him. As he walked towards them but still keeping his distance, he saw someone with the same guild logo as his. Crozeph walked towards him, joining the boy from his walking "hello member of Square One, a rare occurence it is" he said, lifting his hand slightly to wave at him. Crozeph hasn't seen any new recruits of the guild lately and this one seem to be doing fine right now "what's your name?" he asked "I'm Crozeph, you must've seen my name in the member list if there ever is any" he added. 

The grassland seemed calm at the moment, the sun's heat still bearable for someone like him and his eyes glancing at the group of players before him. Crozeph patted the boy on the head "soooo, is there anything new with the guild?" he asked again.

Arya could somehow seem to tell that Klick was still flustered by the other mans comment of calling him a kid, and found that as the reason of Klick leading the "B13" party into the sun, to live or to die. Arya was really close to Klick as he walked. Arya was starting to like the man a bit... Arya was smaller than most kids in her high schol, most definitely smaller than Klick here. Arya spun her dagger around in her hand, knowing you could never be to safe. They were in the middle of non-safe zone, so they should be more careful............. "Hey Klick, ", Arya asked all of the sudden, "What do you do in real life?" Arya wanted to know more about Klick. Arya knew somewhere inside this would become a long-term friendship.....

Rusty turned immediately to view the incoming player, curious about the person's intentions. This person was the guildmate he had observed earlier and quite possibly the same could be the said for himself from the man's point of view. He then quietly stood as the player before him continued to speak and question him as he usually did.

"What's your name? I'm Crozeph, you must've seen my name in the member list if there ever is any." Crozeph said as he introduced himself to Rusty.

"Rusty." Rusty replied to the question. There was no member list and he didn't recall ever hearing or seeing that name when he signed up to join Square One, which made sense as he had only recently joined the guild and he hadn't really met anyone, save for a few. Then Crozeph patted him on the head, which was weird considering they were the same height and Crozeph wasn't that older than Rusty, judging from his appearance. "I don't recall anything new with the guild, last time I saw anybody from it was when we fought the Behemoth, remember?"

Upon hearing the question, Klick completely forgot the comment and looked up at the morning sky. (english) "Well... I design website for different groups. I also am attending a university as a freshmen." he chuckled before continuing, "Well i was anyway... all my grades are probably terrible now that i missed so many classes because game. They are probably ready to kick me out." He looked down and caught a glimps of her dagger. "Does she think i am a bad guy..." he thought to his self, "i gotta be extra careful and prove my self." (english)"So what about you Arya, got any interesting interesting jobs, careers, schooling, ect," he asked while smiling at the sky. He scratched his head hoping he did not come off as a creep or anything as such. He was also trying to balance his excitement. It had been so long since he spoke to anyone in english. It almost felt unnatural.

Arya actually enjoyed Klick's career, and also noticed his mood levels were going up and he was forgetting about the comment it seemed, and Arya found that to make her happier as well. "Well, I'm actually a junior in high school, but I do work part time as a waiter at this one small restaurant and am also a track athlete!" Arya exclaimed happily. "Hey, say we make it out of this world alive, will you help me....You know, make a website from scratch maybe?" Arya smiled as she too looked up at the sun and the clouds and saw a cloud form unicorn.