The World's End RPG(Being Created by me!)

So, my estimate is that this game I am programming will take a week or two if I am on it as often as I hope to be. Please post here if you are interested or wish something in the game! PM me or wait till the game is finished for more details.

Note: it will only wirk on laptops and PC's

Demo: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/68042262/#player

NOTE:Demo is unofficial and very  buggy, full bersioon is much better.

Also Note:I am switching over to the Python language.

No actually I've been planning the game out and making models for quite a while now. Anyways, its not a shooting game. And its not like I'm the best with graphics. So its not gonna be a shooter game, unless if I program the bow and arrow into it. Oh and if you have any suggestions for a type of SAO game I could start work on after this I'm all ears man!

I'll try to look at it whenever I happen to have access to the computer (7-8 days from now). However, I haven't heard of scratch for a while now. Last time I was using it, it was hard for me to understand even though I knew other languages (pretty basic ones such as MS-DOS and Python). I just guess I'm not used to the multi-layer thing and the drag part.

However, in certain coding languages, sometimes multiple instances of a certain object (multiple menus linking together for MS-DOS) can cause problems. Also, test out if the text size depends on the size of the dialogue box as this can limit it sometimes (for other sub-languages). Although this might not help you, I'm not experienced with scratch.

(I remember how it was to be a freshy. If you're not one and you scratch profile is outdated, then sorry.)

Yah I am going to be a freshman XD

Anyways, I love the Scratch language. 

Please take Notice: The demo has lots of bugs that I fixed in my full version copy and not in the demo. Sorry.