PP - F5 Striking Out Amongst The Sands <<Blood In The Sand>> (Takneil)

"Huh, never thought I'd be back here so soon, especially with the new floor now open. I wonder when the raid will take place. From what I've heard the people that discovered the boss room are now in meeting for it, so I hope I get picked to work as part of the raid team."

Calrex gave a sigh as he stood at the gate if Armadillo, the main settlement of the fifth floor. This time he was retaking a quest he had done back when he was first starting out as an adventurer within SAO, the <<Blood In The Sand>> quest. Last time he underwent the quest was back with his close friends Teayre and Oikawa, back when he had yet to gain his iconic armor. Now he stood in front of the exit out into the field zone clad in his new barebones armor, the Grand Dragoon, as well as the Amethyst Bangle wrapped around his right wrist. Instead of the Grand Blade he had opted for the Grand Maelstrom sword, figuring its Paralyze enhancement would be useful in the team encounter.

"Now to wait for Tak, the person I had originally dubbed as my protege back when I was a part of Absolute Pin, at least before its disbandment. It seems like Ariel is holding up well even with it gone, and from what I remember her saying the guild had served its purpose. In fact there's the legendary Guardians of Aincrad now reformed, so with them, the Azure Brigade, Lowenthal's Velvet Room, and Cerulean Silence all active with powerful players I guess there's a large selection of guilds for players to choose from now. I think there's a couple of smaller guilds also active nowadays as well."

"It's still too bad I didn't get a chance to actually work with Tak. I hope that numbness he was dealing with has come under his control, but I have not seen him since the initiation."

Giving a calming breath he awaited for his friend to appear.