[R.6-F15] Amorous Armors and Armaments

*sigh* "im tired of this crappy sword" I say looking at the basic one handed straight sword I got for free at the beginning of this game. "cant kill a wolf in one hit with this stupid thing" I looked up and I swear it was heaven, it was the dome a friend had told me to look for, it didn't look like the most spectacular shop but I really needed a sword, and plus the outside is not always as great as the inside. I could see a lady exiting the forge "must have just gotten a weapon or piece of armour herself". I ran to the dome and entered the door and proceeded down the steps quickly as to catch the blacksmith before he or she got back to work. As I reached the bottom of the stairs I say out loud before even seeing anyone "Hello im here to place an order for a weapon!"

Edited by Astropheric
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jevi blinked when the friend request popped up in front of her, taking her slightly by surprise. It was almost like getting someone's phone number to her. She smirked and accepted the request and looked back up to Opal, who invited Jevi to drinks after she gets back from her training. ~"Yeah that sounds nice. I'll take you up on that. And I'm Jevi. Well.. you already knew that.. I think." The girl then left Jevi's shop and she let out a huff of air.. Well....I guess I don't need to question my sexuality anymore... N-No no! Think about Shaya! she shook her head, her purple hair shaking back and forth. Shortly after Opal left, another man entered her shop, asking for her to make him a custom weapon. Jevi placed her hands on her hips and shifted her weight, looking over at the man with a raised sharp brow. ~"Alright, what do you need?" 

As I breathed somewhat heavily after running to the shop I pulled out the paper I had that had my order on it, I checked it to make sure it was correct before handing it to the shopkeeper. "here it is, I just need a new sword, this beginners one is crappy..." I say holding up and looking at it " and I was told you could fix that for me. Also ill be paying with col if you don't mind"

Name: Shadows servant

Profession: Blacksmith

ID: (Leave Blank)

Roll: (Leave Blank)

Quality: Perfect

Item Type: One-Handed Straight Sword

Enhancements: +3 damage

Description: The blade is a glossy black that shows your reflection just as well as a mirror, with a serrated edge.

Edited by Astropheric

Jevi took the piece of paper from the man and read it over. She looked up to him with a smirk, ~"Yeah, I learned the hard way its best to get rid of that thing as soon as possible." She pointed over her shoulder with her thumb to a worn out looking scimitar on top of a display case. It was the the basic curved sword she received at the start of the game. She kept it in her workshop as a reminder of where she started and where she is now. ~"You were told I could huh? Guess name of my shop must be getting around a bit. Alright, I'll get to work on it right now. Wait here.." 

The girl walked up the short staircase to the level above them, where he workshop was completely visible from the first floor. ~"Hm.. Glossy black huh... probably ebony would work." Going into her inventory, the girl scrolled through her large list of materials until she stumbled upon her stash of ebony ore. Selecting it, the slab of ore materialized onto the table in front of her. She grabbed the large tongs that hung on a nail at the end of the table and grabbed the ore, placing it over the molten hot forge to soften the metal. Once the ebony was shining a bright orange, she placed it back on the table, switching the tongs out for a hammer. She then began to pound into the hot ore until it suddenly took the shape of a straight sword. Once the light dimmed, it had come out exactly as the man had wanted. She grabbed the sword in her hand and walked down the stairs to the counter. ~"Here you are, one Shadow's Servant, fresh and ready for hunting. It'll be 1200 col."

-1 Mat (23 Mats)
+8 Exp

Name: Shadows servant

ID: 31957

Roll: 12

Item Type: One-Handed Straight Sword

Description: The blade is a glossy black that shows your reflection just as well as a mirror, with a serrated edge.

Edited by Jevi

She responds to me that she figured out about that sword as well and points to her old sword, or so I assume, its rusted but im sure its for the memories. I then smile as she seems to notice her shops getting a name for itself. I wait as she goes back to make the sword, and quicker than I would've thought she brought it back, I look at it and am awed. "Wow that looks great, thank so much" I hand her the 1200 col I had saved up, it wasn't a lot to some, but it was all the money I had earned up to this point almost so it was definitely huge to me.

Jevi took the col and placed it into her inventory. ~"Thanks. Please come again." she said jokingly, giving the man a friendly wave as he left. She deiced to try and get a couple more crafts in before she would call it a day. Walking back up to the workshop on the second floor, she got to work. Her work, however, did not come out fruitful, for she only was able to come up with two basic swords and a hunk of junk. She sighed and wiped the sweat from her forehead, at least now she had some nice col to take Shaya out someplace nice.. if she ever replied to her messages. 

ID:32243
CD: 8 Good Item
-1 Mat
+ 2 Exp 

ID: 32244
CD: 3 Fail
-1 Mat
+1 Exp

ID: 32245
CD: 7 Good Item
-1 Mat
+2 Exp

Totals
Mats: 20
Exp: 5

Edited by Jevi

After a short nap Jevi picked up her head and sat back in her chair, taking a deep breath. She thought today she may give a shot at making some armor.. But she still felt that some practice was needed before she could do so. Standing up, she stretched her back and looked up at her workbench with a nod. Standing at the table, she prepared herself to make some armor, rather than various weapons. Hell, she had not even tried to make a shield yet. Maybe that was just what she needed, some sort of shield in her shop. Nothing fancy, just something basic to show off that she can make them. The first attempt of hers was a complete flop.. The iron simply shattered under the weight of her hammer. With the second attempt, she made a simple shield. It was made of steel, straight at the top and came to a rounded point at the bottom. In the center was a purple circle. With a smirk, she placed the shield at the foot of the weapons display. She looked at her hands and clenched them, feeling ready to give her try at armor. She picked out a type of steel she had not tried yet, a deep navy blue color. After heating it up and pounding it, they took the form of elegant looking gauntlets. Her first try at armor was a complete success. 

ID: 32505
CD: 12 Perfect Item
+8 Exp

Name: Sanguine Guantlet

ID: 32505

Item Type: Heavy Armor Gauntlet 

Enhancements: (+3 Regen)

Description:
 This is the gauntlet of an ancient Vampire War Lord. It's many plates are a deep blue steel, with black rivets and trim. Legend says that whoever wields the gauntlet can never truly die.

ID: 32506
CD: 8 Good Item
+2 Exp

+1 Basic Shield

ID: 32507
CD: 2 Fail
+1 Exp

Totals:

17 Mats
+11 Exp

Rank Up!

Edited by Jevi

Red entered the forge with her mind set. She had been asked by a friend to track down a very special Item. A heavy armor Gauntlet that would grant the user incredible regenerative properties. he had been to several shops today, and so far no one had what she was looking for. It seemed more and more that this item would go unfound for the time being. Amorous Armors and Armaments was the last shop of the day, and from what Red had heard, the Smith working here was of a lower level. This of course gave her reservations about whether or not she would find it here or not. She sighed before smiling and approaching the counter. "Good evening miss." She started as she placed a neatly folded paper on the counter. "Would you happen to have this item in stock?"

Sanguine Gauntlet

Perfect

+6 Regen

She continued smiling as she expected a no to her question and subsequently an end to her day. "I'll pay generously if you do."

Jevi, placing her newly crafted item on a display case behind her counter, heard the sound of her front door swinging open. From the open archway walked a shorter, blonde haired woman. ~"Oh, hey there" she said with a friendly smirk ~"What can I help you with?"  she said.. still struggling to come up with some catchy phrase to tell people when they first walk in. She propped her elbows on the desk in front of her, resting her chin on top of her hands. The girl claimed to actually be looking for a specific item.. that was new.. usually people came in asking her to make something. She doubted she had it in stock, unless of course it was something basic. But to her surprise, she asked for a specific item, the Sanguine Gauntlet. Jevi blinked and her eyes widened, ~"Huh. Looking for that, eh? Lucky for you.." she stood up straight and turned around, walking to the still open display case. From it, she grabbed a dark blue gauntlet made for the user's left hand. ~"..I just so happened to craft one today. Pretty cool huh?" she said with a wide grin. 

Red's eyes widened as Jevi removed the gauntlet from the display case and brought it over. When she had been asked to gather the item she had had no idea what it would look like, but seeing it now was amazing. As the item was brought closer she pulled open her appraisal skill to see the stats of the item. Sure enough it matched her needs perfectly. It was glorious in its own right. The single gauntlet alone offered 6 points of regeneration, Which in an item was almost unheard of. She had also been told that there was an entire set, and each piece did the same thing. Regardless this was an item that she needed to get. "I'll take it." She said quickly pulling up her inventory. "18 materials for this, and yer discretion." She said as she transferred the many items to Jevi, before accepting the gauntlet.

She took a moment admiring the item, turning it around in the dim light. Once satisfied she pulled open her menu, and sent the Item to the player in question, and smiled at the shop keeper. "I hope we can continue doing business in the future." She said before promptly leaving the store. There was still much to do and a few more items to find.

-Items Gained

Sanguine Gauntlet

-Items Lost

18 Mats

-Items Sent

Sanguine Gauntlet to Nikki Styx

The look in the girl's eyes was one that all shop owners wished to see everyday; the look of want and desire. Usually meant the transaction would be a success. Jevi could not help but smile at the girl as she looked over the stats of the item, before admitting she would take it. ~"Haha Alright that'll be six ma-" her eyes widened at the girl's ever so generous offer , ~"Ei-Eighteeen? Thats so much higher than the original price..." but the girl insisted, and Jevi accepted the payment. She gave the gauntlet to the girl and accepted the hefty payment into her inventory. ~"Please. Next time you come back, next item is on the house." She waved at the girl as she left with her new piece of armor.

+18 Mats
-1 Sanguine Gauntlet 

Total Mats: 35

Jevi yawned as he walked into her shop for another day of work. She had been on a long quest the night before with her friend Grave and missed two days in her shop because of it. Not that she was complaining spending time with Grave, she rather enjoyed his presence. Unlocking the front door so other players could enter if they please, she hopped behind the counter and decided to get straight to work. After twenty minutes of smithing, the best she was able to able to come up with was a rapier that was very precise with its attacks. Other than that, she merely created another couple basic weapons to put on display.

ID: 32656
CD: 7
-1 Mat
+2 Exp
 Basic Scimitar

ID: 32657
CD: 7
-1 Mat
+2 Exp
 Basic Dagger

ID: 32658
CD: 11
- 1 Mat
+ 5 Exp

Name: Precise Strike

ID: 32658

Roll: 11

Quality: Rare

Item Type: Rapier

Enhancements: (+2 ACC)

Description:
A lightweight rapier that meets its mark more than usual.

ID: 32659
CD: 2
-1 Mat
+1 Exp

Totals:
31 Mats
10 Exp

Edited by Jevi

The purple haired woman groaned, wiping the sweat off of her forehead and pushing her bangs out of the way. Maybe a couple more.. she thought as she opened up her list of materials again. After taking a deep breath, Jevi went back to work, hoping the results would come out better this time. Another twenty, maybe thirty, minutes later, and Jevi had created a whole new arsenal to add to her shop. She even crafted a suit of armor that she decided to keep for herself.

ID 32753
CD 9 (Uncommon)
-1 Mat
+3 Exp

Name: Gauntlets of True Strike

ID: 32753

Roll: 9

Quality: Uncommon

Item Type: Heavy Armor (Gauntlets)

Enhancements: +1 Heavy Momentum

Description: A pair of steel plated gauntlets that give the user a stronger hit if they miss the first shot.

ID 32754
CD 12 (Perfect)
-1 Mat
+8 Exp

Name: Desert Hawk 

ID: 32754

Item Type: Heavy Armor

Enhancements: +1 Thorns +6 DMG Mit

Description: 
lady_hawke_by_kreugan-d30w6w9.thumb.jpg.

ID 32755
CD 10 (Uncommon)
-1 Mat
+3 Exp

Name: Riot

ID: 32755

Item Type: Shield 

Enhancements: +1 Paralyze

Description: A tall, rectangular shield that curves around the body. This shield is mostly used in crowd control and stopping enemies movements. 

ID 32756
CD 11 (Rare)
-1 Mat
+5 Exp

Name: Fists of the Falcon

ID: 32756

Item Type: Heavy Armor (Gauntlets)

Enhancements: +2 Unarmed Damage

Description:Deep blue plated gauntlets that pack a powerful, fiery punch.

Totals:
27 Mats
19 Exp

Edited by Jevi

She gripped her order form, knowing of the blacksmith on Floor 5. She entered the teleporter on floor 2, and shouted out, "Teleport! Floor 5!" She wandered over to the shop she had heard about, and entered. She would give the girl some mats, as she hadn't much col. She walked closer and smiled at the girl, "I'm Kitty, and I would like to place an order!" She set the paper alongside her 6 mats on the counter.

-6 mats

Name: Bloodrend

Item Type: One-handed Dagger

Enhancements: +2 Bleed, +1 Damage

Description: A small dagger, made with a black handle and a silver blade. The hilt is a light pink color.

Edited by Kitty

Jevi smiled brightly as she looked at all of the new things she had just crafted. Most of them would probably just sit on the shelf and never see battle, being they were not perfect.. but they looked nice and brought life to her shop! And thats all that mattered. Carrying multiple weapons bunched together in her arms, she brought them over to the shelf. ~"Er this... was not smart..." she ended up dropping the items, hopping back so she did not slice off her foot. She then put the suit of armor she made off to the side, since she was keeping it for herself. But for now, she decided to still keep it on display. 

Just as she finished, a girl walked into her shop, placing a paper and a couple of mats on the table for Jevi. Her name was Kitty, and she wanted a special order to be made by Jevi. ~"Nice to meet you Kitty, I'm Jevi. And sure, I'll get to it right away." She walked back up the stairs to where here workbench sat and began to get to work right away. After multiple tries, Jevi was not able to create the sword. Most likely tired from constantly making weapons. She turned to Kitty who was waiting for her, sweat dripping down her forehead. ~"Uhm.. I can just.. PM you when its finished." 

ID 32975
CD 2 (Fail)
+1 Exp
-1 Mat

ID 32976
CD 6 (Good)
+2 Exp
-1 Mat

ID 32977
CD 8 (Good)
+2 Exp
-1 Mat

ID 32978
CD 7 (Good)
+2 Exp
-1 Mat

Totals:
+7 Exp
23 Mats

Edited by Jevi

After Kitty left her shop, Jevi decided to try and give a couple more goes at crafting the sword the girl asked for. Taking another bunch of materials out of her inventory, the woman continued to go back to work to fill the order. She worked slowly and carefully in the hope she could finish the weapon in as little time as possible. However, she was not able to create anything perfect.. but that did not mean she did not create anything useful for her shop. She placed the weapons and armor she had created on the shelves behind her counter.

ID 33508
CD 10 (Uncommon)
-1 Mat
+ 3 Exp

Name: Cristal

ID: 33508

Roll: 10

Item Type: One-handed Dagger

Enhancements: +1 Damage

Description: A tactical looking dagger, the blade with a rectangular slit down the middle.

ID 33509
CD 11 (Rare)
-1 Mat
+5 Exp

Name: Chain mail Cuirass

ID: 33509

Item Type: Heavy Armor

Enhancements: +3 Mit, +1 Heavy Momentum

Description: 

latest?cb=20111107010013

ID 33510
CD 10 (Uncommon)
-1 Mat
+5 Exp

Name: Shredder

ID: 33510

Roll: 10

Item Type: TH Battle Axe

Enhancements: +1 Bleed

Description: An axe made with a copper finish to make it look rusted. The blade with a serrated to cut deep into the enemy. 

ID 33511
CD 8 (Good)
-1 Mat
+2 Exp

+1 Basic Battle Armor (Heavy)

Totals: 
19 Mats
+15 Exp

Edited by Jevi

Sweat dripped onto the table below her as Jevi watched it slowly dissipate from the heat. ~"Dammit.. I have to keep going.." she could not let her customer down. She wanted to get this sword completed as soon as possible. She went back to work, pulling out various materials and forging them into different weapons. All of her creations turned out to be interesting or useful to some degree, but now what she was going for. She grit her teeth as she sat down on a chair behind her to take a moment, after moving all of the new weapons to their rightful place on the display.

ID: 33571
CD: 9 (Uncommon)
+3 Exp
-1 Mat

Name: Advanced War Sword

ID: 33571

Item Type: OH Straight Sword

Enhancements: +1 Dmg

Description: A basic looking short sword with a thicker blade.

ID: 33572
CD: 11 (Rare)
+5 Exp
-1 Mat

Name: Mjölnir

ID: 33572

Item Type: OH War Hammer

Enhancements: +1 Prlz +1 Dmg

Description: A rectangular war hammer based off the hammer of the mythical god, Thor. 

ID: 33573
CD: 7 (Good)
+2 Exp
-1 Mat

+Basic TH Straight Sword

ID: 33574
CD: 9 (Uncommon)
+3 Exp
-1 Mat

Name: Javelin

ID: 33574

Item Type: OH Assault Spear

Enhancements: +1 ACC

Description: A long spear, pointed on one end with the blade on the other. 

Totals:
13 Exp
15 Mats

Edited by Jevi

Jevi growled and ran a hand through her hair as she looked down a the multiple failed attempts once again. At this rate, Kitty would end up canceling her order and going to a different blacksmith. She shook her head, she could not think negatively like that or it would reflect in her work. She took a deep breath, trying to calm herself down. She walked up to the table again,giving one more try at crafting the perfect weapon. She failed time after time..creating two hunks of junk and two weapons that were not good enough. She ran her arm across the workbench, knocking all of the contents off with a loud roar. She was frustrated and could not hold it in anymore. She stormed away from her workbench to the chair at her counter, forcefully letting her weight drop into the chair and putting her head down. 

ID: 33950
CD: 4
+1 EXP
-1 Mat

ID: 33951
CD: 4
+1 Exp
-1 Mat

ID: 33952
CD: 11
+5 Exp
-1 Mat

ID: 33953
CD: 8
+2 Exp
-1 Mat

Totals:
9 Exp
7 Mats

Edited by Jevi

Opal had peered down the steps once more and began her descent into the customer's area. "Hello? Jevi?" Opal had reached the bottom, in the same attire she was dressed in that time on floor seven for a nice day out. The woman moved towards the counter and looked all around her, the place had been updated with new fine weapons of all kinds and new armor on the stands, "Wow...she's been a busy woman..." Opal thought holding her chin with delicate fingers. She moved towards the counter and smiled at her friend, "Hello! It's good to see you again, Jevi. I have come bearing a gift and as well as a request for an order. You remember that Odachi I was asking about? Mmm, I finally got the details all straightened out. Could you take a look at this blueprint and see if you can make the blade that long?" 

Opal flicked opened her menu and sent the blueprints to the blacksmith.

Name: Masamune
Item Type: Katana
Description: aKk9dnY.png?1
Blade length will be around 7-8 feet in length with a slight curve. 

Opal sent over the form to the young woman and then continued smile, "And about that gift...." once more she continued to rifle through her inventory and bringing up the ornate blade called the Izunami and placed it on the counter, "It has served me well these last few weeks and I can't thank you enough for crafting a spectacular weapon. But it could use a better home, it'll just end up sitting in my inventory since I switched over to Katanas. I would like you to have it along with this...It might prove useful for you down the line, a smaller gift from me to you." On the counter the ornate blade was placed along with a VIP Perfect Voucher. 

"As far as I know, you can use the VIP to completely transform one item into another with different stats affixed to it. So maybe next time you create a new armor or something and wanna change it into weapon, you are free to do so with this." The woman explained and then gave a small low sigh, "And finally, hahaha. Yes, there is more." Opal placed upon the worker's counter 8 materials she thought would be sufficient in making such a large weapon. 

"And the payment for the Odachi..."

- 6 Materials
- 1 Izunami Curved Sword
- 1 VIP Perfect Voucher 

Edited by Opal