SP - F11 Beyond the Seas and Fierce Waves (Self-Training Series Part 1) (Completed)

OOC: This thread takes place after the conclusion of the floor boss raid, meaning that should I fall in that battle (hopefully not), this will not take place.

IC:

The town of Taft sat almost completely empty, with only a few NPCs wandering its streets. Ever since the twelfth floor was unlocked it seemed that almost all of the players had decided to abandon this floor and proceed to explore new adventure on the one above. However, today was different as a single light blue light appeared in the settlement's teleportation plaza. Materializing from the glow was the avatar of Calrex, known to some players as one of the highest, if not the highest, solo player within SAO. The last thing he had accomplished was participate in the recent floor raid as part of the third squad in charge of fighting the Forsaken Crusader.

In light of all this positivity, Calrex had a serious look on his face. Even though they had seized victory, to some level it felt like he wasn't actually necessary to their success. In fact, it seemed that the people that was "pulling the team," were still the ones he considered stronger than himself: Zelrius, Tristan, and a few others. "Zelrius...he used a technique I had never seen before. It was only for a few strikes, but it seemed that his attacks bypassed a significant amount of the damage mitigation that the crusader was packing. What was that...a unique skill?"

To his knowledge there had been no one in the public eye that possessed a unique skill, although he didn't put it past the Blood Buccaneer to have one. He was, of course, suspected to be the strongest player in SAO, at least in terms of dealing damage. At the same time Calrex felt that it he didn't get right back into training once again, he would be left behind. Even Teayre, his fiancee, had grandmastered her katana skill and was now a powerful player, to some extent leaving him in the dust.

Giving a small sigh he focused his mind before moving at a quick pace towards the gates out of Taft. There was one destination he was heading for in particular: The beach that he had met with Lowenthal for his birthday party.

Edited by Calrex

It didn't take long for Calrex to make it to the beach, stepping out onto the sands bordering the blue expanse. He could smell the simulated sea air as the breeze coming inland filled his nostrils. "It's certainly been some time since Lowenthal's birthday party. I think that was the last time I saw Clarence and Azrael. I hope the two of them are doing alright..."

"In any case, I can't be wasting time on memories. I need to get stronger. From what I've heard, there are special Sword Arts that can only be unlocked when one possesses both a weapon and the Martial Arts skill. From what I've seen in the floor raid from Takao's strike the most powerful Sword Arts that the one-handed straight sword has to offer...is shadowed by the potential abilities that other weapons have to offer. Let's see if there's a way I can go past that..."

Drawing the Grand Blade from its sheath he began to make his way past the celebration area and out of the safe zone. "I haven't seen a single water-based monster in my entire time exploring Aincrad, but this place certainly would be the spot for taking on larger ones..."

Raising his sword high Calrex prepared the <<Howl>> skill, aiming to maximize its range to reach any potential monsters lying in wait beneath the waves. Giving a calming exhale he closed his eyes and centered himself, "Alright...let's get started..."

Slamming his sword into the earth his skill activated as a light blue faint aura erupted from his avatar, spreading out across the landscape as the soundwave carried across the surface of the ocean. There was a few seconds of silence, as it nothing stirred.

After that the sounds of movement began to close in on him.

ID: 34318
Battle Dice: 1 (Accuracy +3) = 4
Mob Dice: 9 (Evasion +4) = 5 (+1 Damage)
Miss Occured (2 Energy Lost / 38 Remaining)

Before Calrex could prepare himself for any incoming creatures he looked forward to see a creature appear from the water as a loud splash accompanied its attack. The creature was humanoid in shape, but the entirety of its body was covered in scales, with three fin appendages on its head. With wide huge lips and lizard-like eyes, the creature was most definitely based off of a merman. The creature thrust its three pronged spear forward, catching the blue-haired player by surprise as the three points pierced Calrex's avatar before pushing further forward, pushing him back.

Calrex winced for a second as he quickly looked down to see three red digital holes into his shoulder, chest, and midline. Giving a small sigh he shrugged it off before facing the creature once again, "Well, at least that confirms my suspicions back from when I was traveling with Oikawa and Teayre in the first floor forests. Monsters still spawn from the water."

Readying his sword he prepared his counterattack.

HP List
Calrex: 156/165 (34 DMG - 25 MIT = 9 DMG)

Enemies:
Spear Merman: 95/95

Edited by Calrex

ID: 34319
Battle Dice: 1 (Accuracy +3) = 4 (<<Riposte>> Failed)
Mob Dice: 9 (Evasion +4) = 5 (+1 Damage)
<<Parry>> Activated (Half Incoming Damage / 2 Energy Used / 1 Energy Recovered / 37 Remaining)

"Gh!"

Before Calrex could ready a Sword Art the merman was already beginning its next assault. Grasping its trident with both hands the polearm glowed with a dark blue light before it shot forward with a powerful stab. Breaking his focus for charging <<Howling Octave>> the blue-haired player quickly switched and activated his <<Parry>> skill, a technique he had not used for quite some time since Sword Arts first got introduced. Since there was only one attack incoming he felt the Grand Blade get pulled over as it struck the trident's head, knocking the prongs to the side.

The most effect that the attack had on Calrex was that the end prong grazed the side of a pauldron from the Grand Dragoon as the merman flew past him, sliding across the sand before turning back to face him.

"Alright, good to know that technique still works. I'd best be careful to keep it handy. It's kept me alive thus far."

HP List
Calrex: 155/165 (34 DMG / 2 Parry - 25 MIT = 1 Minimum DMG)

Enemies:
Spear Merman: 95/95

Edited by Calrex

ID: 34321
Battle Dice: 9 (Accuracy +3) = 12 (+1 Damage)
Mob Dice: 6 (Evasion +4) = 2
Sword Art <<Howling Octave>> Activated (8 Energy Used / 1 Recovered / 30 Remaining)

As the merman quickly turned to begin its next attack Calrex was already in his stance for activating <<Howling Octave>>. This time he managed to get the attack fully charged before the monster got close enough to attack. As the creature got just out of striking range he activated the attack as the assist system took over, guiding his body forward. Bringing his sword arm across to the right side he kept the Grand Blade pointed forward,  the blade lighting up with a flaming orange glow. The merman's trident flew past his face as Calrex thrust forward with his sword.

At an even faster rate than using <<Sharp Nail>> his blade pierced five times: Once to the head, three across the upper body, and two at the abdomen to form a five point star. Following the jabs came a downward slash, cutting at a sharp diagonal down across the merman before he immediately cut upwards, mirroring his movements for <<Vertical Arc>>. Finishing the attack was a leaping falling slash as the eight strikes completed the Sword Art, pushing the monster back as Calrex gave a calming breath, "Alright, just one more attack should finish this thing off..."

As he finished his sentence Calrex's eyes caught sight of movement among the waves, but it didn't reflect the size of a creature as large as the merman. This one was much larger, at least three or four times its size.

HP List
Calrex: 155/165

Enemies:
Spear Merman: 15/95 (10 DMG * 8 Art = 80 DMG)

Edited by Calrex

ID: 34323
Battle Dice: 4 (Accuracy +3) = 7
Mob Dice: 2 (Evasion +4) = -2
Loot Dice: 11 (Search and Detect +2 / Item +1) = 14 (Bonus Loot)
Sword Art <<Snake Bite>> Activated (2 Energy Used / 1 Energy Recovered / 29 Remaining)

As the merman continued its assault on Calrex it unleashed a series of rapid jabs at him, using its front webbed hand as a firing point, while the back hand slid the trident back and forth like a piston, aiming to somehow catch the Grand Blade inbetween the prongs to disarm the Ultramarine Knight. Catching one stab behind the point where the prongs begin Calrex quickly brought his sword behind him before quickly slashing forward, knocking the polearm away. In the prime position for a Sword Art he quickly shifted his body, his sword coming alight with a light blue hue.

Activating the <<Snake Bite>> Sword Art he quickly rotated with blinding speed, controlled by the assisted system. A left to right strike was followed by a right to left, but speed of the hits made the strikes almost simultaneous as the sound of the attacks hitting the merman blended together. The speed of the attack made it almost appear as if Calrex was wielding two blades at once, but of course he did not possess such a skill.

The merman was defeated as it burst into crystals, leaving Calrex for the time being alone on the beach. However, he did not forget the incoming threat from the sea as he turned to face it, giving a calming breath. He thought about his last attack as he tilted his head down for a second, "Two swords huh...heh, wouldn't that be nice...alright, time to focus on the next opponent."

Looking forward a small breeze came across the shore as it moved some of his bangs aside. Readying the Grand Blade he prepared for the incoming monster.

Loot List:
1 Material
Bonus Loot: 475 col (Mob Health 95 * 5 col = 475 col)

HP List

Enemies:
Spear Merman: -3/95 (9 DMG * 2 Art = 18 DMG)

Edited by Calrex

ID: 34330
Battle Dice: 8 (Accuacy +3) = 11
Mob Dice: 3 (Evasion +4) = -1
Sword Art <<Star Quint Prominence>> Activated (9 Energy Used / 1 Energy Recovered / 21 Remaining)

What appeared from the receding waves was not a single creature, but what appeared to be a part of a creature. The part itself appeared to be a tail as it rose up from the ocean, being at least double the height of the Forsaken Crusader. The shadow the tail cast was wide, but as it descended from the air back towards the ground the sheer size slowed it down significantly. That slowing gave Calrex more than enough time to dash out of the way as he leapt at the very end, feeling sand bounce off of his body from the impact against the beach.

Looking back at the appendage that had just attacked him Calrex saw the name of the new opponent. It was definitely part of a larger monster, as the name itself was <<Leviathan's Tail>>. "Just like the summoner's I encountered on the third floor, with the name Ziz. I guess that they're basing these battles off of the giant creatures of legend, Ziz, Leviathan...and Behemoth..."

Quickly activating <<Star Quint Prominence>> Calrex rushed forward as he delivered three quick slashes, forming a star shape with the afterimage before the tail pulled back closer to the waves, readying for its next strike.

HP List

Enemies:
Leviathan's Tail: 66/90 (9 DMG * 6 Art - 30 MIT = 24 DMG / Paralyzed Until Next Turn)

Edited by Calrex

ID: 34334
Battle Dice: 9 (Accuracy +3) = 12 (+1 Damage)
Mob Dice: 9 (Evasion +4) = 5 (Disregarded Due to Stun)
Sword Art <<Howling Octave>> Activated (8 Energy Used / 1 Recovered / 14 Remaining)

As the tail reached the highest point it could move it suddenly stopped moving. Calrex gave a sigh of relief as he saw the two jagged lines appear next to the appendage's health bar. It was the mark that represented Stun, meaning the tail could not move. Immediately lowering his stance he decided to activate his most powerful Sword Art <<Howling Octave>>, as the Grand Blade lit up with a flaming orange glow.

Flying forward Calrex unleashed a powerful series of stabs, all five forming the points of a star before he spun around 360 degrees to begin three fierce slashes. The down up down pattern seemed to cut apart the five points he had previously made before he leapt back, seeing that the tail was only a sliver of health compared to when it first appeared.

"Still, this is only a part of the whole. I'll need to be careful, or else I might end up fighting the main body. I'm not sure if I've got enough energy left for fighting another battle safely."

HP List

Enemies:
Leviathan's Tail: 16/90 (10 DMG * 8 Art - 30 MIT = 50 DMG / Paralyze End)

Edited by Calrex

ID: 34337
Battle Dice: 2 (Accuracy +3) = 5
Mob Dice: 4 (Evasion +4) = 0
Miss Occurred (2 Energy Lost / 1 Recovered / 13 Remaining)

As the Stun effect wore off of the tail it quickly came back down, aiming to make up for the lost turn it took with a swift and fierce attack. However, it was for naught as Calrex managed to dodge the blow once again, leaping to the side as the tail came crashing down onto the sand. He slid a few paces, with sand kicking up where his feet passed before his momentum ceased.

"The Tide Pendant sure is coming in handy. I don't think I've ever been this swift in the past. It's impressive."

Rushing forward he aimed for yet another strike on the tail, but as he did the appendage quickly raised back up, as it it had expected Calrex's reactive attack. Stopping his movement he looked as the tail briefly blocked out the sun from the angle it was coming at him from as it began to descend once again.

HP List

Enemies:
Leviathan's Tail: 16/90

Edited by Calrex

ID: 34338
Battle Dice: 6 (Accuracy +3) = 9
Mob Dice: 3 (Evasion +4) = -1
Loot Dice: 9 (Search and Detect +2 / Item +1) = 12 (Bonus Loot)
Sword Art <<Deadly Sins>> Activated (7 Energy Used / 1 Energy Recovered / 7 Remaining)

Rushing forward Calrex saw the tail come down once again, aiming to squash him flat into the sand. However, this time he aimed to defeat it before the tail could actually crush him. Bringing his free arm across his body he bent it at the elbow so that his clenched fist hovered over the Grand Blade, keeping his sword low. The blade lit alight with a light blue hue as he initiated the <<Deadly Sins>> Sword Art.

Tracing the points and corners of the Big Dipper constellation he started from the left side and moved right, first forming the handle, then the container before kicking off the tail, landing back on the ground. The tail seemed to stop moving, but rather than bursting into crystals like all monsters did in the past, it slumped over and remained motionless on the sand.

There was a loud roar that seemed to erupt from the depths of the ocean, at least a good mile offshore, but at this point Calrex decided to leave it be as he slowly retreated back to the border of the treeline, "So...another gigantic creature...I'd best rest and recover first before testing anything else out..."

Loot List:
1 Material
Bonus Loot: 450 col (Mob Health 90 * 5 col = 450 col)

HP List

Enemies:
Leviathan's Tail: -17/90 (9 DMG * 7 Art - 30 MIT = 33 DMG)

Edited by Calrex

(Two Posts Until Full Energy Recharge, 1 Energy Recovered / 6 HP Recovered)

As he rested against a nearby tree Calrex kept his eyes on both the ocean and the currently unmoving tail. Recovering so close to a potentially deadly enemy kept him on edge. Looking up he saw his energy bar flash once, making note that the out of combat recovery was taking place. Adding to that was his health, which had recovered to almost full. He hadn't taken significant damage from the two battles, but it was better to play it safe and fully recover than go rushing in.

"This creature, at least if that roar was any indicator, is larger than any enemy I've ever encountered. Heck I don't think even the raid team would be large enough, although I'm sure that we could probably take this thing on if we went into squads. However, it's still in the ocean, and I still don't know if drowning is possible in SAO. I can't risk that, especially with such a large monster lurking in its depths. The only thing I can hope is that it is capable of coming on land...well not right now..."

HP List
Calrex: 161/165

(One Post Until Full Energy Recharge, 1 Energy Recovered / 6 HP Recovered)

Calrex watched as his health became fully restored as yet another few seconds passed by. However, it was still going to be another few moments more until his energy was fully regenerated. Giving a small sigh he stretched his arms to keep them loose as he kept his eyes on the tail in front of him. There didn't appear to be any signs of movement from further offshore, but he remained vigilant nonetheless.

"If this is going to be anything like the Ziz battle, I'd best keep away from the monster for now and come back when I have a team assembled for it. This thing would likely be too much to handle on my own."

"It's too bad I don't have anything particular unique that would be useful in this situation. Heh, the only thing I've got is the Reveal skill, but that doesn't seem to be serving any purpose other than avoiding combat. Not exactly important when most things in this game involve combat. In any case, what's decided is decided, and there still is some comfort in knowing I have some control over when I want to fight."

HP List
Calrex: 165/165

(Energy Fully Recovered)

As his blue energy bar jumped back to full Calrex got to his feet as he gave a small sigh, putting his hands into his jacket pockets, "Well, likely if this functions at all like an event the creature should return the next time I come back here. If anything that merman serves as the trigger for the event. I'll be sure to keep it in mind."

Stepping back into the trees he looked to see that the previously inactive tail had slunk back into the sea. However, there was something he did not expect occur. A good distance offshore he saw what looked to be the head of the creature raise up and turn to face him, letting out a deafening roar. Accompanying this was a large wave that began to make its way towards shore.

"Oh shoot..."

The wave drew closer and closer, but as it did the size grew taller and taller, to the point the wave only began to break at the same height the tail's tip was at. Using his <<Sprint>> ability Calrex tried to escape by the wave by moving faster and faster through the trees.

ID: 34364
Battle Dice: 10 (Accuracy +3) = 13 (Wave Parted)
Mob Dice: 7 (Evasion Negated Due to Sheer Size and Speed) = 7 (Wave Hits)
Craft Dice: 1 (Additional 10 Damage / 10 Energy Lost for Lack of Air)
(10 Energy Lost / 30 Remaining)

"There's no way I'm going to outrun this thing. I need to try and stop it."

"Highly unrealistic though. No one's cut a wave before, especially one of that size."

Quickly stopping his retreat Calrex quickly turned and drew the Grand Blade, squaring his stance as he gave a calming breath. The colossal wall of water was rushing towards him, moving quickly and somehow not uprooting the trees from the landscape. Focusing himself he gripped his sword with both hands as he brought it back, preparing for an uppercut strike. As the water got into slashing range he quickly stepped forward and cut.

While he was successful at parting the wave, it seemed that a secondary part of the wave didn't fully split as a smaller wave of water engulfed him and carried him back more than a hundred paces. Being caught by surprise Calrex didn't even have time to hold his breath as he felt his digital lungs fill with the water. The drowning sensation continued for a little while before he was slammed into a tree, the wave leaving him behind as it slowly died out. He remained motionless and unconscious for a few minutes before he woke up, coughing as he ridded the sea water before getting slowly back to his feet. He could feel his legs shake for a few seconds before he shook his head and fully regained his senses.

Looking back towards the beach he could hear yet another roar from the monstrous creature out there as he gave a small sigh, "Was that an attack from it. It carried such a far distance, plus did so much damage...I don't think even a three man team could take it on. We'd need a significantly larger party to try and even attempt to fell that monster."

HP List
Calrex: 75/165 (105 DMG + 10 Hold Breath Fail - 25 MIT)

Wave: 0/?? (Successful Dispersal)

Edited by Calrex

(Two Posts Remaining Until Full Energy Recharge, 1 Energy Recovered / 6 HP Recovered)

Retrieving the Grand Blade Calrex sheathed it back into it scabbard as he gave a small exhale. It seemed the roars from the leviathan had finally ceased, most likely due to it despawning. Giving a heavy sigh he turned around and began slowly making his way back towards the settlement of Taft, "That wasn't close to the kind of training I was planning, but if there's such a creature present on the shoreline there's no safe way of practicing there. Looks like I'll need to go further inland to get anything else out of this."

Moving his arms in circles to make sure they were working correctly Calrex put his hands into his jacket pockets as he watched the trees begin to disperse, leading back out into the field area just in front of the settlement. The are reminded him of the times he had come up here in the past with Ariel and Teayre, the first for a failed scouting mission and the second for some casual training. Giving a small sigh he looked towards the entrance back to the settlement before promptly turning and heading away from it, further into the field zone.

HP List
Calrex: 81/165

Edited by Calrex

(One Post Remaining Until Full Energy Recharge, 1 Energy Recovered / 6 HP Recovered)

It didn't take much time for Calrex to arrive back in the area surrounding the floor boss' dungeon, taking his hands out of his jacket pockets, "Some more ants, but what the heck. They're still monsters of this floor. If I'm going to get stronger I need to work my way up. It seems gaining points for this game is likely going to be slower for a time, at least until any new quests pop up like the field bosses. So for now I need to stay diligent and just keep practicing until those skills get unlocked."

Drawing the Grand Blade he gave a small sigh before heading over to the side, tightening his free hand into a fist within his jacket pocket, "Just a few more seconds and my energy should be back to full. I'll just have to fight these creatures with whatever health I have at the moment. With the Grand Dragoon I should still be able to deflect most of their blows, and if things get close I've still got the teleportation crystal ready. Haven't had to use it yet, and I don't plan to now."

HP List
Calrex: 87/165

(Energy Fully Recharged / 6 HP Recovered)

"Alright, now is about time."

After stretching a little bit more Calrex got back to his feet after slumping into a sitting position for a short period of time. Seeing that his energy bar had fully recharged he gave a nod to himself before turning to face the entrance to the dungeon, "I could try and enter the dungeon, but that would be just a repeat of what's happened when I've tried scouting with Ariel and Mack. I might as well try and draw out the stronger enemies. It seemed to work out at the beach, maybe it will work here."

Raising his sword high he gave a small calming breath before readying his <<Howl>> skill. The Grand Dragoon's pauldrons and poleyns began to glow with a light blue aura as the Grand Blade lit up with a blue hue. Bringing his sword down he slammed it against the earth, the energy exploding with a loud bang, the wave of sound carrying through the dungeon's entrance.

Beginning to hear the sounds of movement within he began to back up to gain some more space, readying for the arrival of his opponent, or opponents.

HP List
Calrex: 73/165

ID: 34399
Battle Dice: 10 (Accuracy +3) = 13 (+2 Damage)
Mob Dice: 8 (Evasion +4) = 4
Sword Art <<Lightning Fall>> Activated (14 Energy Used / 33 Remaining)

Responding to the <<Howl>> skill emerged three humanoid ant soldiers, not unlike the ones he had seen before. Two of them seemed to be smaller than the one in the middle, bearing simple spears that seemed to be fashioned out of wood and stone. The center ant was much larger and had a more purple and gold colored thorax, giving it a regal appearance. "Must be the commander of the other two."

Taking the first attack the three ants rushed forward, their weapons trained on Calrex's person. Halfway across the distance between the royal ant drew its weapon, a crescent sword that appeared to be a cross between a scimitar and a sickle. As the attacks came Calrex quickly raised the Grand Blade and deflected each strike to the side before leaping into the air, activating his <<Lightning Fall>> Sword Art. Coming back down he impaled his sword into the ground as streaks of lightning shot out from the impact point, rushing across the ground to strike the three monsters.

Retrieving his weapon Calrex gave a calming breath before turning back to face the trio, ready to attack once again.

HP List
Calrex: 73/165

Enemies:
Royal Soldier Ant: 43/90 (11 DMG * 7 Art - 30 MIT = 47 DMG)
Lesser Soldier Ant 1: 8/85 (11 DMG * 7 Art = 77 DMG)
Lesser Soldier Ant 2: 8/85 (11 DMG * 7 Art = 77 DMG)

Edited by Calrex

ID: 34415
Mob Dice: 10 (Evasion +4) = 6 (+2 Damage)
Loot Dice: 16 (Search and Detect +2 / Item +1) = 19 (Bonus Loot)
Sword Art <<Rage Spike>> (4 Energy Used / 1 Recovered / 30 Remaining)

Calrex quickly activated <<Rage Spike>> and flew forward, piercing through both of the weaker ants and the royal ant at the same time. Unfortunately, in their dying animations both managed to pierce him with their spears before dissipating into crystals. At the same time the royal ant broke free of the stab and came from behind, delivering a slash across his back. This caused Calrex to fall forward into a roll to regain his footing. Looking at his health bar he saw that it had gone into the red zone, cursing under his teeth, "Shoot, I've got to finish this fight off, or else I'm going to be in trouble..."

Giving a calming breath Calrex saw that his energy bar was still high as he gave a small gulp of air, focusing his senses, "Just take this monster out and retreat back to the settlement. That's all that needs to be done."

"Plus I still have the teleport crystal..."

Loot List:
2 Materials
Bonus Loot: 2 Materials + 850 col (Mob Health 85 (2) * 5 col = 850 col)

HP List
Calrex: 41/165 ( 35+2 Royal Soldier Ant DMG + (33+2)(2) Lesser Soldier Ant DMG - 25 (3) MIT = 32 DMG)

Enemies:
Royal Soldier Ant: 42/90 (11 DMG * 2 Art - 30 MIT = 1 Minimum DMG)
Lesser Soldier Ant 1: -14/85 (11 DMG * 2 Art = 22 DMG)
Lesser Soldier Ant 2:-14/85 (11 DMG * 2 Art = 22 DMG)

Edited by Calrex

ID: 34416
Mob Dice: 6 (Evasion +4) = 2
Loot Dice: 3 (Search and Detect +2 / Item +1) = 6 (No Bonus Loot)
Sword Art <<Howling Octave>> Activated (8 Energy Used / 1 Recovered / 23 Remaining)

"I've got to be fast enough...time this right..."

As the royal ant rushed forward and brought its blade down Calrex quickly dropped his stance low, the diagonal cut coming inches away from striking his head. However, a miss was a miss, and the opening it created was more than enough time for the Ultramarine Knight to activate his Sword Art <<Howling Octave>>. The Grand Blade lit alight with a flaming orange glow as he delivered five fierce stabs to the ant, forcing it back with each strike. Immediately following it he did a full 360 rotation before bringing his sword down, cleaving it diagonally before using an uppercut, finishing his barrage with a sundering vertical strike.

With the attack complete the royal ant lingered for a second before it dissipated into crystals. The battle over Calrex broke the stance he was in as he supported himself with the Grand Blade, pushing himself back to his feet, "Now to get back to the settlement..."

Weakly sheathing his sword he began to trudge his way towards Taft.

Loot List:
1 Material

HP List
Calrex: 41/165

Enemies:
Royal Soldier Ant: -16/90 (11 DMG * 8 Art - 30 MIT = 58 Minimum DMG)
Lesser Soldier Ant 1: -14/85 (11 DMG * 2 Art = 22 DMG)
Lesser Soldier Ant 2:-14/85 (11 DMG * 2 Art = 22 DMG)

Edited by Calrex