SP - F13 One of Many Restless Nights (Defender Part 1) (Completed)

Nighttime settled in on the thirteenth floor, with the graveyard themed area seeming to grow even darker as the already ever present overcast lightning grew darker with the time change. Any players that had decided to be on this floor had already decided to either leave and return to one of the more friendly-themed floors for rest or had retreated to the area of the floor that was a safe zone.

This however was not the case for a couple of players, one being an orange marked redheaded girl, resting silently inside her shop. The other was a green marked bluenette, who had silently exited the shop, closing the door and locking it behind him. He gave a small sigh as he looked at the various scratch marks that riddled the outside of the building, remnants of monsters which had tried to break through the establishments doors to attack the players inside. This was not going to be the first night that such an event occurred. Rubbing his eyes, the darkness seemed to make the dark circles beneath his eyes ever more present, showing the extreme lack of sleep the young man was currently staving off.

Looking out at the expanse of graves that stood out before him his eyes turned a lighter shade of blue. Contrasting from the almost black blue color, the <<Reveal>> skill brightened them up close to his normal eye color. The landscape turned transparent as he saw multiple enemies start to appear in the distance, "Tch, so they're still spawning now. I guess on this floor has a higher spawn rate than before. Of course, just my luck..."

Reaching back he removed his sword, the Grand Blade, and its scabbard from the back of his hip. Removing the blade he looked back at the doorway to the Amethyst Boutique, recalling the direction the door opened. Since it swung outwards he jammed the sheath so that it stood straight up less than an inch from the door, rendering it unable to open. "That should keep the inside safe for now. Teayre, get some good rest. I'll keep these things at bay for the night..."

Stepping forward he gave a small sigh as his grip on his sword tightened. With a few more steps the corrupted humans that populated the floor came into view, their bright red eyes locking onto him, as the Ultramarine Knight was the currently only player in their detection range.

"How many nights have passed that I have been at this? Ever since Teayre successfully moved her shop to this floor it seems like I've been protecting the shop during the evening every single night so far. It hasn't been long since she became a player killer, but I feel that she's not going to be taking Redemption anytime soon."

Taking a few steps further the bluenette leaned his body forward, gaining momentum as the wind around him became visible, activating is <<Sprint>> skill to move even faster. "She's adamant about this, and I know she's been trying to get me to sleep. However, I won't be able to sleep well knowing she's at risk. Until we're able to enter safe zones again..."

With another step he leapt forward, targeting the incoming enemies, "...I can't nor won't stop keeping her and the boutique safe."

Spoiler

Conditional Effects for Thread:
Extreme Exhaustion: Calrex's multiple sleepless nights may not affect his stats, but they do hinder his ability to fight. For ever roll that he takes he must use the CD. On a roll of 1-4 his exhaustion overtakes his willpower, preventing him from taking an action for the turn. On rolls of 5-8 he is able to act, but his attacks are weaker, only doing half their damage. On rolls of 9-12 nothing happens.

Edited by Calrex

ID: 39917
Battle Dice: 4 (Accuracy +3) = 7
Craft Dice: 8 (Weakened Attacks)
Mob Dice: 5 (Evasion +4) = 1
Sword Art <<Meteor Break>> Activated / <<Charge>> Activated (11 Energy Used / 39 Remaining)

Rushing forward Calrex activated his <<Charge>> skill as his already fast speed turned him into a blur. This time, rather than opening with his normal group attack of <<Lightning Fall>>, he unleashed his most powerful Sword Art, <<Meteor Break>>. As the Grand Blade became surrounded by the golden glow of the attack he attacked the first cluster of corrupted humans. These monsters were definitely of a different appearance than the normal corrupted humans that inhabited the floor. They seemed to have eyes that were glowing an even more fierce red, with ashen skin that seemed to crack with each movement.

Completing his attack the Ultramarine knight cursed under his breath as he stumbled a few paces backwards, his sword arm feeling weak after the attack. Looking at the health bars it seemed his attack barely had any effect, only knocking away a quarter of the group's health at most.

"Tch...guess I didn't get all of the force behind my swing. Great...a bunch of energy wasted."

Looking he saw the four parts of the groups surround him as they began to swing their arms at him in an attempt to attack the armored player. However, even in his exhausted state Calrex was more than capable of evading the blows, dropping low before jumping to the side to get out of their positioning.

"This might be a longer battle than I thought. Come on Calrex, wake up!"

HP List
Calrex: 205/205
   Energy: 39/50 (-11)

Enemies:
Nightspawn Human Horde 1: 62/102 (10+2 DMG * 11 Art  / 2 Exhaustion - 26 MIT = 40 DMG)
Nightspawn Human Horde 2: 102/102
Nightspawn Human Horde 3: 102/102
Nightspawn Human Horde 4: 102/102

Edited by Calrex

ID: 39940
Battle Dice: 9 (Accuracy +3) = 12 (+1 Damage)
Craft Dice: 7 (Weakened Attacks)
Mob Dice: 8 (Evasion +4) = 4
Sword Art <<Meteor Break>> Activated (11 Energy Used / 1 Recovered / 29 Remaining)

As he kept his focus on his peripherals Calrex saw the enormous numbers of corrupted humans surrounding him, his eyes narrowing as they remained partially closed from his exhaustion. Tightening his grip on the Grand Blade the bluenette executed his <<Meteor Break>> attack once again as he rushed forward at the same cluster of enemies to his left. Moving like lightning through them he left numerous golden shining cuts on the creatures before ending his attack with a 360 leaping spin slash. Landing outside the group he straightened his stance, looking back to see the enormous horde come at him once again.

Gritting his teeth he weaved through the massive numbers of enemies, ducking, bobbing, and rolling away from each of their attacks before deflecting a few to the side with his sword, "Dammit, that attack was weakened as well. Maybe this is a good time to focus on conserving my energy until I'm able to put enough energy behind his attacks."

HP List
   Energy: 29/50 (-11+1)

Enemies:
Nightspawn Human Horde 1: 27/102 (10+1 DMG * 11 Art  / 2 Exhaustion - 26 MIT = 35 DMG)

Edited by Calrex

ID: 39944
Battle Dice: 2 (Accuracy +3 / Disguise +1) = 6
Craft Dice: 10 (No Effect)
Loot Dice: 1 (Search and Detect +2 / Item +1) = 4 (No Bonus Loot)
Mob Dice: 8 (Evasion +4 / Disguise +1) = 3
Sword Art <<Meteor Break>> Activated / <<Disguise>> Activated (11 Energy Used / 1 Recovered / 19 Remaining)

As Calrex weaved away from yet another series of blows from the horde he performed a backflip, landing on his feet. However, as his legs made contact with the ground the momentum seemed to break his landing as his knees buckled. Going down on one knee he quickly planted the Grand Blade into the ground as his breathing became heavy. Even with his over a quarter of energy remaining his vision blurred for a second as he blinked a few times.

Looking forward the bluenette saw the first group of corrupted humans run at him once again. His heavy breathing began to slow and shallow as he refocused. Running forward his sword came last as it was ripped from the ground before glowing golden once again. Activating <<Meteor Break>> once again Calrex felt strength return to his arms, seeing the creatures preparing to avoid his attacks. Narrowing his gaze the <<Disguise>> skill activated as his hair lengthened and turned red, multiple scars appearing on his face while his height increased. The Grand Blade was swapped for a spear and shield as the Ultramarine Knight temporarily took on the appearance of the Invincible Warrior, Tristan.

His attack continued as the spear illusion quickly cut through each of the monsters before concluding with yet another 360 spin slash. Right as the Sword Art completed the illusion burst into crystals as Calrex gave a sigh, looking back to see the first quarter of the horde down to the red zone of health, "Almost there..."

Loot List:
1 Material

HP List
   Energy: 19/50 (-11+1)
   Disguise: 12/12 Turns Remaining

Enemies:
Nightspawn Human Horde 1: -57/102 (10 DMG * 11 Art - 26 MIT = 84 DMG)

Edited by Calrex

ID: 39962
Battle Dice: 4 (Accuracy +3) = 7
Craft Dice: 9 (No Effect)
Sword Art <<Deadly Sins>> Activated (7 Energy Used / 1 Recovered / 13 Remaining)

"i...can take these guys down..."

Calrex leapt out of the way of another dodge, feeling his legs grow weak again as he dropped into a couch, his sword arm feeling heavy. The Grand Blade seemed to pull his arm to the ground as the edge hit the hard earth with a clang. He could feel his heart beating extremely fast, but not out of love or drive. His exhaustion had definitely worn down on his body, even though the game considered him perfectly fine.

"D-Dammit...is this really...as much as I can handle?"

Looking forward he saw the web of arms and weapons coming towards him, his eyes now almost slits as he felt his vision fading to black. "N...no..."

Tilting his head down he forced himself to steady his breathing, the pattern becoming deep. However, it also became shallow, icy feeling, "I'm not out just yet..."

Struggling to his feet the bluenette looked forward, his eyes opening as his irises seemed to become even darker, even closer to completely black as he rushed forward, the grip on his sword tightening even further as the Grand Blade lit up with a nearly black purple aura as he rushed forward, activating <<Deadly Sins>>. Holding his sword in a position close to how he's seen many rapier users grasped their weapon he rushed past each of the enemies, piercing each with his sword before he completed the attack, his stabs creating the pattern of a Big Dipper.

With the attack complete the first quarter of the monster horde vanished into crystals as Calrex turned back to face the remaining. Looking up at his energy bar he saw that it was just barely above a quarter remaining, "Tch...three quarters gone and I've only taken out a quarter of the entire mob..."

HP List
   Energy: 13/50 (-7+1)
   Disguise: 11/12 Turns Remaining

Enemies:
Nightspawn Human Horde 1: -57/102
Nightspawn Human Horde 2: 60/102 (10 DMG * 7 Art - 26 MIT = 44 DMG)

Edited by Calrex

ID: 40025
Battle Dice: 8 (Disregarded Due to Exhaustion)
Craft Dice: 4 (Can't Attack)
Mob Dice: 4 (Evasion +4) = 0
No Action Taken (1 Energy Recovered / 14 Remaining)

As he prepared to attack once again Calrex felt his entire body shake as he felt the strength he had just a few moments ago seem to vanish. His stance shook like he was a branch of leaves before he collapsed to his knees, planting the Grand Blade into the ground in order to keep himself from falling completely to the ground.

The horde descended as they attempted to wail on the bluenette, but it seemed even remaining still they were unable to touch him as their attacks fell short or completely out of range. Of course, they were controlled by AI set to simulate madness, so it was possible this action wasn't far from the mark.

"Darn...is this really all I can do right now?"

Trying to use sheer willpower to fight back his exhaustion Calrex tried to push with his sword arm back to his feet, but currently it was to no avail as his body refused to budge. "Not...going to back down..."

Forcing his body forward the Ultramarine Knight went into a roll, dropping to the ground and entering a barrel roll before getting back to his feet. Slowly his upper body straightened as his sword arm followed. "Dammit..."

HP List
   Energy: 14/50 (+1)
   Disguise: 10/12 Turns Remaining

Enemies:
Nightspawn Human Horde 1: 0/102
Nightspawn Human Horde 2: 60/102
Nightspawn Human Horde 3: 102/102
Nightspawn Human Horde 4: 102/102

Edited by Calrex

ID: 40096
Battle Dice: 10 (Accuracy +3) = 13 (Disregarded Due to No Action Taken)
Craft Dice: 5 (Weakened Attacks)
No Action Taken (1 Energy Recovered / 15 Remaining)

As the night continued Calrex dropped to a knee as he avoided yet another string of blows as he continued to catch his breath, his chest expanding and collapsing with each heavy breath. The monsters swarmed on him once again, failing to connect their strikes as the Ultramarine Knight remained still before pushing to his feet, looking left and right as the creatures moved around him.

"Don't think I'm down just yet. I need to bide my time, and wait for the perfect opportunity to strike at my full power. I can't waste energy on half-baked strikes that can't penetrate the horde's defenses."

Closing his eyes for a second the bluenette gave a few breaths, steading his heartbeat as he continued to focus. His eyelids felt heavy as he staved off the desire to rest right then and there, forcing his eyes open as his irises kept their near black colored state. Tightening his grip on the Grand Blade he leapt out of the way of another series of strikes, gritting his teeth as he landed, "You're not getting to that shop. Even if it takes all night to drive you away, I've got more than enough energy to fight you guys off for ten times that amount."

"Since when did I start talking big to a bunch of mob monsters?"

HP List
   Energy: 15/50 (+1)
   Disguise: 9/12 Turns Remaining

Enemies:

Edited by Calrex

ID: 40344
Craft Dice: 1 (Cannot Attack)
Mob Dice: 2 (Evasion +4) = -2
No Action Taken (1 Energy Recovered / 16 Remaining)

With the enraged monster swarming around him Calrex's tired eyes scanned across the circling enemies. With his exhaustion taking over once again it felt like everything was in slow motion. Sound had faded from his ears, with only the sound of his breathing filling his sense of hearing. However, it didn't hinder his didn't hinder his ability to evade their strikes. As each got close to striking he leaned his body to the left, right, front, and back as he saw the monster horde's various weapons pass by him. Once came close to slicing some of his bangs, but missed by millimeters.

He saw multiple opportunities to strike, but with each strained attempt to move his body forced him back into place. It was as of a strong force was fighting against every limb he attempted to maneuver. The best he could do was take advantage of his tired state to maintain his evasive abilities.

"Not good...I need to wait for the prime opportunity...so that I can put my full force behind my attack..."

HP List
   Energy: 15/50 (+1)
   Disguise: 8/12 Turns Remaining

Enemies:

Edited by Calrex

ID: 40442
Battle Dice: 5 (Accuracy +3) = 8 (Disregarded Due to No Action Taken)
Craft Dice: 2 (Cannot Attack)
No Action Taken (1 Energy Recovered / 16 Remaining)

More moments flew by as Calrex continued to avoid the attacks from the horde. Scanning across each their glowing red eyes locked on his body as he tightened his grip on the Grand Blade. However, no matter how tight he squeezed on the handle, it still didn't feel like he had a good grip on the weapon. As he tried to slash he felt his strength leave once again as his stance broke, the bluenette stumbling forward, barely avoiding another flurry of strikes that passed just over his head.

"Dammit...is this really all I've got..."

His eyes seemed to continue to dim, even darker than it had been in the past. At this point his eyes seemed completely black, devoid of all light as it didn't reflect a single bit of the minimal moonlight that lit up the graveyard. However, it seemed there was a darker, more sinister blue light that began to fill his eyes as he looked forward.

"I need to...give nothing...and take everything..."

HP List
   Energy: 16/50 (+1)
   Disguise: 7/12 Turns Remaining

Enemies:

Edited by Calrex

ID: 40567
Craft Dice: 2 (Can't Attack)
Mob Dice: 9 (Evasion +4) = 5
No Action Taken (1 Energy Recovered / 17 Remaining)

As Calrex was rendered unable to move it seemed his Evasion was not fast enough to avoid the hit as the three remaining parts of the horde managed to rain blows on top of the Ultramarine Knight. However, it seemed each was reduced to the minimum as his grandmastered Heavy Armor skill held fast. The entire time he was being attacked the bluenette remained deathly silent, his head tilted down as his hair masked his face. Not even the shallow breathing that signified his cold persona was present.

"...take in everything..."

As he listed his face his eyes came into view, the sinister blue light that seemed almost akin to the red glow that emanated from the corrupted humans around him being present. The attacks continued, with Calrex remaining unflinching from the attacks, although it seemed his behavior had changed. It was as if he wasn't relying on any of the previous experience he had and became more receptive to the information he was gaining from the monsters' attacks.

His grip on the Grand Blade tightened as he silent scanned with his eyes across the area, as if he was trying to understand as much of his current situation as possible. There were multiple opportunities for him to score a critical blow, but he let each window fly by, ignoring it outright.

With the monsters' attack concluded the Ultramarine Knight remained still as his head tilted down, his hair covering his eyes again. However, there was a new expression that crossed his face, one that seemed to gather joy from the rain of blows and the feeling of combat, combined with a feeling of rage and bloodlust; all things that were never exhibited by Calrex normally, in or out of combat...

Spoiler

33uv8tk.png

HP List
Calrex: 202/205 (13+1 (3) - 60 MIT = 3 Minimum Damage)
   Energy: 17/50 (+1)
   Disguise: 6/12 Turns Remaining

Enemies:

Edited by Calrex

ID: 40590
Battle Dice: 4 (Accuracy +3) = 7 (Disregarded Due to No Action Taken)
Craft Dice: 4 (Cannot Attack)
Mob Dice: 4 (Evasion =4) = 0
No Action Taken (1 Energy Recovered / 18 Remaining)

As the battle continued on it seemed that the strange new side of Calrex that had come forth had taken hold, the sinister grin that had appeared on his face remaining as he suddenly seemed to develop a dodging ability similar to what he had used in the past, only more instinctual and unrefined.

His arms hung low and swung with each dodge, as if they were limp, with the only indicator of some muscles being used being his hand, which kept a strong grip on the Grand Blade as he weaved in and out of blows. The way this was done was by using his head as the starting point for the movement. As the attacks came the bluenette swung his head out of the way as his body followed almost like a wave. He still remained silent, without even a hint of his breathing being present.

Seeing his energy bar climb yet another increment the Ultramarine Knight's grin grew even bigger as he turned to faced the rest of of the horde.

"...give...nothing..."

HP List
Calrex: 202/205
   Energy: 18/50 (+1)
   Disguise: 5/12 Turns Remaining

Enemies:

Edited by Calrex

ID: 40649
Battle Dice: 8 (Accuracy +3) = 11 (Disregarded Due to No Action Taken)
Craft Dice: 8 (Weakened Attacks)
Mob Dice: 10 (Evasion +4) = 6 (+2 Damage)
No Action Taken (1 Energy Recovered / 19 Remaining)

Another window of opportunity passed as Calrex neglected attacking once again, keeping deathly quiet with the smirk still attached to his face. Even more attacks rained down upon him as the Grand Dragoon held fast, absorbing most of the damage as his grin only seemed to grow wider with each blow. Glancing up the sinister blue glint in his eye could be seen for a second before he stepped out from the attacks, casually walking to put some space between himself and the horde.

"...take...everything..."

HP List
Calrex: 199/205 (36+2 (3) DMG - 60 (3) MIT = 3 Minimum DMG)
   Energy: 19/50 (+1)
   Disguise: 4/12 Turns Remaining

Enemies:

Edited by Calrex

ID: 40807
Battle Dice: 10 (Accuracy +3) = 13 (+2 Damage)
Craft Dice: 11 (No Effect)
Mob Dice: 9 (Evasion +4) = 5 (+1 Damage)
Sword Art <<Lightning Fall>> Activated (14 Energy Used / 1 Recovered / 6 Remaining)

Seeming to shrug off the next set of blows without a single twitch Calrex kept his head down, opening his ears to what was happening around him. The roars of the monsters around him, combined with the strikes on his avatar, seemed to be absorbed into his mind before he lifted his head, the sinister blue gleam in his eyes and his grin becoming visible for a second before he leapt skywards. "Lightning...Fall!"

With a gruffer sounding voice announcing his attack the Grand Blade lit up with the electrical energy of his <<Lightning Fall>> Sword Art. However, it seemed the hue of the attack was darker, closer to a shade of byzantium rather than the usual electric blue. As the attack crashed down the energy shot out, shocking all three of the remaining parts of the horde before Calrex slowly stood up, removing his sword from the ground.

HP List
Calrex: 196/205 (36+1 (3) DMG - 60 (3) MIT = 3 Minimum DMG)
   Energy: 6/50 (-14+1)
   Disguise: 3/12 Turns Remaining

Enemies:
Nightspawn Human Horde 2: 2/102 (10+2 DMG * 7 Art - 26 MIT = 58 DMG)
Nightspawn Human Horde 3: 44/102 (AOE)
Nightspawn Human Horde 4: 44/102 (AOE)

Edited by Calrex

ID: 41042
Battle Dice: 1 (Accuracy +3) = 4 (Disregarded Due to No Action Taken)
Craft Dice: 1 (Can't Attack)
Mob Dice: 9 (Evasion +4) = 5 (+1 Damage)
No Action Taken (1 Energy Recovered / 7 Remaining)

After his attack completed the remaining three parts of the horde seemed to become enraged by the attack as they rushed forward. Even though Calrex had enough time to dodge, he remained still, as if he was a student awaiting a teacher's demonstration. The rain of blows came down once again upon him as the smirk and sinister gleam in his eyes remained.

With the assault complete the bluenette simply staggered a bit before he gave a long exhale, remaining silent afterwards. His mind seemed blank, but with every strike dealt and received it seemed he was learning on the fly, as if he had decided to forego all of his past experience and training, preferring to take in whatever combat information he gained from the battle currently taking place.

HP List
Calrex: 193/205 (36+1 (3) DMG - 60 (3) MIT = 3 Minimum DMG)
   Energy: 7/50 (+1)
   Disguise: 2/12 Turns Remaining

Enemies:
Nightspawn Human Horde 2: 2/102
Nightspawn Human Horde 3: 44/102
Nightspawn Human Horde 4: 44/102

Edited by Calrex

ID: 41352
Battle Dice: 2 (Accuracy +3) = 5 (Disregarded Due to No Action Taken)
No Action Taken (1 Energy Recovered / 8 Remaining)

It seemed the high point of the evening was beginning to end, as the bright light of the moon seemed to be beginning to descend, the light beginning to fade from the graveyard themed floor. However, in spite of this Calrex's defensive assault against the horde continued on. It seemed at the moment the word "assault" wouldn't be the most accurate description of his current battle tactics, as he continued to remain still, the smirk still plastered to his face while the dark glow from his eyes remained as he gazed at each of the three remaining parts of the horde.

"..."

A deep exhale escaped the Ultramarine Knight's lips as he shrugged his shoulders, as if to work out any tension that had built up in them before hunching over for a second, then straightening his back as his head tilted back, his bangs falling against his face, masking the upper part except for his eyes as he kept his blade trained on his foes.

HP List
Calrex: 193/205
   Energy: 8/50 (+1)
   Disguise: 1/12 Turns Remaining

Enemies:

Edited by Calrex

ID: 41466
Battle Dice: 4 (Accuracy +3) = 7 (Disregarded Due to No Action Taken)
Craft Dice: 9 (No Effect)
Mob Dice: 6 (Evasion +4) = 2
No Action Taken (1 Energy Recovered / 9 Remaining)

Another series of moments passed by as Calrex casually weaved his body around the multitude of attacks that came from the horde as he kept deathly silent. At this point it seemed less like he was actively fighting, taking up a more passive mindset as he simply took in the information he was gaining from the battle, applying it and evolving his combat abilities in respect to that intel.

"Attacks with arms...weapons..."

As a sickle came down to try and strike him in the head from behind he lifted the Grand Blade over his shoulder, the handle catching the weapon before it struck him as he shrugged it to the side, looking back while arching his spine backwards, looking back at the creature before panning across the horde.

HP List
   Energy: 9/50 (+1)
   Disguise: Recharged

Enemies:

Edited by Calrex

ID: 41502
Battle Dice: 7 (Accuracy +3) = 10 (Disregarded Due to No Action Taken)
Craft Dice: 10 (No Effect)
Mob Dice: 6 (Evasion +4) = 2
No Action Taken (1 Energy Recovered / 10 Remaining)

More minutes passed as the impasse between Calrex and the horde raged on. Weaving easily between their blows, standing still at some points to completely avoid getting charged, his movements seemed to retain their fluidity, but lacked the experience he originally utilized in his past fights. The dark glimmer in his eyes persisted, as well as the crooked grin.

HP List
   Energy: 10/50 (+1)
   Disguise: Recharged

Enemies:

Edited by Calrex

ID: 41622
Battle Dice: 7 (Accuracy +3) = 10 (Disregarded Due to No Action Taken)
Craft Dice: 2 (Can't Attack)
Mob Dice: 4 (Evasion +4) = 0
No Action Taken (1 Energy Recovered / 11 Remaining)

"...not worth my time..."

As Calrex's energy continued to climb, suddenly it seemed whatever came over him had begun to subside. The eerie glint in his eyes seemed to fade as his normal darkened blue hue returned. They widened for a second as he looked left and right.

"That just now...what was it? It wasn't the cold persona..."

Leaping out of the way of another series of attacks he tightened his grip on the Grand Blade, feeling his arm still heavy from the exhaustion as he gave a couple of breaths, "I've got to end this fight soon..."

HP List
   Energy: 11/50 (+1)

Enemies:

Edited by Calrex

ID: 41681
Battle Dice: 3 (Accuracy +3) = 6 (Disregarded Due to No Action Taken)
Mob Dice: 7 (Evasion +4) = 3
No Action Taken (1 Energy Recovered / 12 Remaining)

An opportunity presented itself as the horde attempted to strike once again, but as Calrex felt himself trying to take advantage of it he felt the weight of his arm, gritting his teeth as he refrained from acting, "No...this is still the same. I need to wait for the opportune moment to strike. My energy levels are still too low to take them piece by piece, so I need to attack them all at once..."

HP List
   Energy: 12/50 (+1)

Enemies:

Edited by Calrex

ID: 42065
Battle Dice: 8 (Accuracy +3) = 11 (Disregarded Due to No Action Taken)
Craft Dice: 3 (Cannot Attack)
Mob Dice: 3 (Evasion +4) = -1
No Action Taken (1 Energy Recovered / 13 Remaining)

"Almost there...just a little bit more and Lightning Fall will be available again. After that I need to make sure I time my attack just right..."

Seeing his energy climb up by another bit Calrex leapt out of the way of another set of enemies, however as he landed he felt his arms buckle as he fell into a painful-looking tumble before flopping out of it to the ground. He remained still for a couple of seconds before raising his sword arm, piercing the Grand Blade into the ground before pulling himself to his feet.

HP List
   Energy: 13/50 (+1)

Enemies:

Edited by Calrex