[PP-03] The great sealion hunt! [Completed!]

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many do I need huh... The old guy never told me... I think 5 would be good? he thought. "I'm going for five" he replied to Atlus. He looked around but he couldn't find any other sealions. "I don't see any other sealions around here, which way do you want to go?" he asked, scratching the back of his head.

Atlus looked around "I dont see anymore in this area, let me get a little higher." Atlus found a large rock, and climbed to the top of it. Atlus looked around for more Sea Lions. "I see two that way! And a slightly bigger one behind them!" Atlus shouted down to Shanok pointing off to to Sea Lions. Atlus hopped down, and walked of into the direction he pointed to.

Shanok followed Atlus to were he saw the sealions. When they were close enough, Shanok saw the 2 sealions, but not the big one, he didn't mind though, he took that as an opportunity, he charged in on what he though, were 2 defenseless sealions.

His blade lit with a bright red, he slashed the two sealions, dealing pretty good damage.

[1-4] They take 1 damage

[5-9] They take 2 damage

[10] They take 3 damage

Atlus : 19/19

Shanok : 15/15

Sealion 1 : 7/7

Sealion 2 : 7/7

Shanok quickly tries to slash the sealion that countered Atlus' attack, but he wasn't quick enough, the sealion (#1) rammed Shanok in the ribs, pushing him to the ground.

[1-4] Shanok takes 2 damage and stays on the ground

[5-9] Shanok takes 1 damage and stays on the ground

[10] Shanok takes 1 damage but quickly gets back on his feet

Atlus : 18/19

Shanok : 13/13

Sealion 1 : 5/7

Sealion 2 : 5/7

The Sea Lion slid over to Atlus' side avoiding the attack, and jabbed Atlus in the back. Atlus spun around wildly, his cape spiraling with him, attempting to strike at his foe. "Take this!" He shouted aiming at the neck.

[1-4] Sea Lion hits Atlus -1

[5-9] Atlus hits -2

[10] Atlus crits -4

Atlus : 18/19

Shanok : 12/13 -1

Shanok finally managed to get back on his feet, he then saw Atlus attempting to hit the sealion (#1) and miss, he ran towards the sealion with his sword that was shining a light green. He slashed the sealion's neck attempting to cut it off, but he missed and only made a deep cut. He the quickly sprinted to Atlus to help him up. "They keep dodging!" he said.

[1-4] Sealion 1 takes 1 damage

[5-9] Sealion 1 takes 2 damage

[10] Shanok gets a crit, Sealion 1 takes 4 damage

Atlus : 17/19 -1

Shanok : 12/13

Atlus rose to his feet with the help of Shanok "This things are so fat! How do they keep dodging!?" Atlus readied a sword skill on Sea Lion 1 "Oui! Dodge this you Sea Cow!" Atlus screamed

[1-2] Sea Lion dodges

[3-10] Atlus hits with sword skill killing Sea Lion

Atlus : 17/19

Sealion 1 : 3/7 -2

As the sealion (#1) was in the middle of dodging, Shanok came from behind with his sword skill ready and killed the sealion. He turned around to face the last one and charged at it, trying to stab it.

[1-4] Sealion dodges

[4-9] Sealion takes 1 damage

[10] Sealion takes 1 damage

[1-9] 1 Atlantis Iron

[10-19] 2 Atlantis Iron

[20] 3 Atlantis Iron

Shanok killed the first Sea Lion and charged at the second, Atlus saw it easily slide away from his attack, and rushed in. "No matter how much you dodge in the end we'll win! Its because your just a computer and were human!" Atlus swung his sword hard at the Sea Lion.

[1-4] Sea Lion dodges

[4-9] Atlus hits -2

[10] Atlus crits -4

Shanok jumped in on the sealion while it was dodging Atlus' attack. There was no way the sealion was going to dodge this one. Shanok placed his left arm so that his sword pointed to the left, the blade started to shine a bright yellow. From that moment on, it was like his body moved on it's own, charging towards the sealion, slashing him all the way across it's big and fat body and making it explode into light blue particles as he landed behind the sealion, sheathing his sword.

[1-9] 1 Atlantis Iron

[10-19] 2 Atlantis Iron

[20] 3 Atlantis Iron

Atlus sheathed his blade. "That was awesome." Atlus said. He sat down and leaned against a rock. "How do these things move so fast?" He asked sighing. "Hey we should probably take a second to let our health recharge." Atlus said. "Soo what did you do in the real world?" Atlus asked trying to make some small talk.

Shanok looked at Atlus and replied "Not much, what a regular 16 year old would do... go to school, and then, stay in my bedroom all day long and play videogames... Not that interesting huh?". "And you, what did you do? Any friends, a girlfriend perhaps?" he added while giggling.

"Im a boring adult, 18 with an average job and a small group of friends." Atlus said. "Theres a girl on the other side, Mika. I love her, shes the whole reason I can go on." Atlus scratched the back of his neck "Im usually not as open as this, I like to put on a persona to try and get people exited, in the hopes that they'll have more drive to beat the game." Atlus said.

Shanok looked at Atlus, "You're right, we can't give up without even trying, we have to beat this game..." he said. Shanok didn't tell him that a part of him didn't want this to end, this game felt like a dream, he wasn't just mashing buttons to kill monsters or choosing between two things to tell an NPC, he actually moved his own body to kill the monsters and he told whatever he wanted to an NPC. Things like that are what were making this game so awesome to him, though he realized that people were actually dying and some people were even murdering other players, that's why he couldn't tell how he really felt to anybody.

Atlus sighed. "Its a shame, not enough people in this game have the drive get out, or they do but want to go it alone, we cant get anywhere like that, here we work together or we die." Atlus said. He felt his heart sink as the words came out "Its depressing, now matter how hard one person wants to get out, another person feels like they cant do anything, or maybe they'd rather kill, and terrorize." Atlus stood up "I guess that's all the more reason to get to the end, we've gotta save all those people who cant do anything... I guess that's a mans job." He said looking down at Shanok. "My hp is back up, what do ya say we go kill that big Sea Lion eh?" Atlus asked grinning wildly.

Atlus fist bumped Shanok. "From where I was the thing looked pretty big, itll be harder for the fella to dodge to!" Atlus said. He turned around and led Shanok to the beast. The massive Sea Lion stood before them, with a small crown on its head tilted to one side. It was a tower of lumpy flesh, that was a little less then double the size of a regular person. "Hey! Your the boss of all these Sea Lions right!?" Atlus shouted his arms crossed and his cape flowing behind him heroically. "We killed a ton of your minions and now were here for you! You may as well hand over the Atlantis Iron now! Your just another wall in our way, and were gonna burst right through ya!" Atlus roared. The man of burning passion drew his blade, and got prepared "Now come at us!"

[1-4] Sea Lion King attacks -2

[5-9] Atlus attacks -2

[10] Atlus crits -4

SeaLionKing: 14/14

As Atlus landed his attack, Shanok quickly jumped towards the Sealion King, readying his sword skill. He then slashed at the Sealion King.

[1-4] Sealion King dodges

[5-9] Sealion King takes 1 damage

[10] Sealion King takes 2 damage

Sealion King: 12/14