(PP-F4) Snow Wolf <<Feeding The Enemy>> (Sinnon) COMPLETE

Ebony smiled at Sinnon as he remembered that he owed her nine kisses for the mats they had collected together. She leaned in and they passionately kissed nine times, each time pulling back only to go back to kissing. After they had finished he slowly pulled away from her, leaving her blushing and breathing heavily. She smiled up at him. "Ill be sure to return them." She said, her smile broadening into a grin.

Sinnon had winked at Ebony before pulling her in close once more. He made it so that their faces were about an inch apart but he did not kiss her. Instead, he had just stared into her beautiful, never ending eyes and simply smiled that charming smile of his. "So Miss Ebony, are there any other questions that you may have for me? For you, I am an open book. I will answer anything and everything truthfully and will even give you a reward for every question about me that you ask. You know, until we find that wolf again."

Now that he asked her if she had any questions for him, her mind had gone blank. Especially since their faces were inches apart and he was giving her that charming smile of his. "U-umm. She said, trying to come up with a question that wouldn't be insulting. Well, he did say anything. She decided to just ask what she wanted to ask with the hope that he would understand that she wasn't trying to be insensitive. "Have you ever had a girlfriend before?" She asked quitely, a little bit embarrassed to be asking a personal question like that.

Sinnon simply shook his head, with no shame or embarrassment. "I have never had a girlfriend before. Not a girlfriend, a wife, a concubine, or any of the such. You are the first person I have ever had in my life like this and you are truly the most important person in my life. I love you Ebony, and you don't need to be scared to ask me questions, no matter how outrageous they may seem." He had then placed his hand under her chin and pulled her head up a bit so that she could look into his eyes. "You are everything to me Ebony and I don't ever want to lose you. I want to make you my wife both in Aincrad and in the real world."

Ebony had expected him to say yes, so she was surprised when he said that he had never had a girlfriend or anyone of the sort She smiled up at him as he said that she didn't need to be afraid to ask him any questions. She looked into his eyes, her own widening slightly as he said he wanted her to be his wife both in the game and in the real world. She was definitely not adverse to that, but there was a fairly large distinction between the two. She leaned forwards happily and kissed him, tangling her fingers in his hair.

Sinnon had kissed Ebony back far more passionately, pulling her in by the waste. After they had finished their kiss, he had released his grip of her waist and to a step back to catch his breath. He then let out a small laugh as he looked back into Ebony's eyes. "Where have you been all my life? I love you more than anything this world has to offer and I aim to make you my queen. But first, tell me about yourself Ebony. I would love to get to know you better."

Ebony was surprised by the passion he put into the kiss, turning it from being plain old passionate and into heated. When they finally pulled back Sinnon let out a small laugh and they looked into each others eyes for a short while before Sinnon spoke up. Ebony smiled at hearing him state his intentions to make her his wife again. She didn't know why he kept mentioning queen, but she just went ahead and assumed it was one of those quirks that he had that made him even more interesting. "Im not very interesting." She started off as a warning. "In the real world im not very social. Im extremely shy when I dont have anyone I know around. I love playing strategy games and chess. Im an only child and my parents pretty much ignore me, probably because I ignore them." She stated plainly. She really wasnt all that interesting.

Sinnon had taken a quick step back as he had heard her say that she was not interesting. "Miss Ebony, you are truly the most interesting and spectacular person that this world has to offer. When the Gods had created you, they had created the most beautiful thing within this world! He had then moved in closer towards her and stared deep into her eyes. "I love you Ebony, and I refuse to hear you say such negative things about yourself. You shall be my queen and I will treat you like one starting now, so that you will understand just how important you are."

Ebony glanced down at her feet as Sinnon complimented her. "I love you too Sinnon. There is no way that you could treat me any better than you already do. Your kind and compassionate, and gentle and well spoken. You are the most caring person that I've ever met and I'm so happy to have met you." She reached forwards, drawing him into a hug. He truly was more perfect than she could possibly believe.

Sinnon had allowed himself to be pulled into Ebony's embrace, hugging her back as well. With a smile on his face, he had then let go of her and decided to hold her hand instead. "Come on Miss Ebony. We will have to continue onwards and get you that snow wolf. I am sure that when we do get them for you that they will come to love you as much as I do." He had then pulled her hand up towards his face and gently kissed her hand before resting them both at their sides once more.

Ebony smiled contentedly at Sinnon before they continued their walk. After only a short while there was a flash of white in her peripheral vision. She turned to see another small white wolf. She inched towards it, holding out a piece of meat. It rushed towards her, stopping right in front of her to nibble on the meat happily. It looked like she had successfully tamed it. She looked over its stats, her stomach clenching up. It had no buffs... If she wanted to be strong in this game she needed a familiar that could help her. "Sinnon..." She pled without saying what she wanted. She couldn't bring herself to kill the wolf, it was already too close to her heart, even if it was just a mob in a VRMMO. She hoped that Sinnon could do it instead of her.

ID# 40064 results:

Battle: 4

Craft: 6

Loot: 15 (+2)= 17 Success, Familiar with no buffs

Sinnon had turned towards Ebony and looked at her with a disappointed look on his face. "My Queen, I know what it is that you wish for me to do but … Do we really have to go about it this way? No matter what stats this creature may bare or how it appears, it has still chosen you. We can keep it and expand on our power in another way. Please just give this one a try and I will do literally anything you ask .. Just do this one thing for me Ebony, please."

As Sinnon was talking, the wolf cub had nuzzled up against her arm, making a little friendly growling noise and looking up at her happily. She couldn't help it. She reached down and picked the wolf up, hugging him to her chest. He was so cute. Sinnon was right, even if he didn't have great stats, he had chosen her. "No ones going to hurt you. You dont need to worry about anything." She whispered as she pet the wolf. She looked up at Sinnon. "Your right." She said, holding the wolf cub protectively. She had decided to keep the wolf before  Sinnon had said he would do anything she asked, but that wouldn't keep her from holding him to that promise.

COMPLETE:

Rewards:

Ebony: 2 SP, 200 Col, Familiar:

Spoiler

Name: Snow Patrol

Appearance:

tumblr_lxwclxsiiM1r1knwfo1_500.jpg

Buffs: N/A

Sinnon: 2 SP, 200 Col