[PP-F1] Love or Hate [Swift, Rage]

Swift walked away from the argument that had just taken place. Kirito and Keith had both backed out. Rage claimed he was doing it to protect her. She wasn't sure what to believe anymore seeing as how the other two players were both acting like true weaklings. She asked Rage if she could talk to him, who agreed and followed her. She turned around to him after being a distance away from the group where the argument had been. "What's your choice?" she said blatantly waiting for an answer.

Rage stood still as she asked him a question.. What is my choice... I don't know... Rage thought to himself.. he kept thinking about it then said.. If backing out of this fight means ending my relationship with you over a boss battle.. then i'll begin to question if you really love me.. I don't want you to die that's the sole reason why i'm going! Seeing you die will just.. end my life there... Rage said looking down as he finished saying his sentence.. not knowing how she is going to respond.. either end the relationship right here and now.. or just slap me and walk away..

A life without risks is a life half lived

Rageagumon

She felt awful putting him on the spot, but she needed to know. "I'm sorry Rage for doing this. But I don't like people who back out. I understand you don't want me hurt, but if you don't want to do it, then don't. I need to know what you're doing." she explained. She was afraid she might have to leave Rage. "Do I love you? I do, but it's hard to love a man when they can't make a decision because they want to. If you want to quit, then do it. No matter which choice you make, I'm fighting. I need to leave this game." she wasn't trying to hide anything anymore.

Rage looked up at her as she finished her sentence So you want to leave this death-game.. I'm sorry Swift.. we've only been together for like.. 5 days.. and an argument over a stupid boss fight.. is going to break us.. I don't want to fight with them.. because.. if someone dies.. it's my responsibility.. I can't let anyone die.. therefore.. i'm not going with you.. I'm going to stay and take things at my own pace.. I had already set a goal... to surpass Kirito.. before even going into a boss fight..

Rageagumon

She looked at Rage. A tear ran down her face, but she didn't go over to him and hold him and cry into his chest. She looked at him while more tears formed along her eyes and rolled down her cheeks. She had no words for him. In fact, she didn't want to have any words for him. She was broken. The one man she loved, was willing to back down to this. She understood his point, but she didn't know why he had chosen it. She continued looking at him with more tears rolling down her cheeks, leaving a trail of moisture behind them. She finally spoke one word, "Rage." She then opened up her inventory and pressed on something with her right hand. She then had a ring in her hand. She handed it to Rage. It was a ring she was going to give him as a piece of her love. She finally looked down to the ground with tears falling straight from her eyes onto the ground.

Rage looked up at Swift as she kept crying.. Rage felt bad as she trembled and cried even more.. she opened her inventory and brought out a ring.. Rage looked at the ring and he looked back up at Swift who was crying even more now.. Rage then did the same.. he took out a ring carved by him.. he did it a few days after they got together... Rage then looked back at Swift saying.. You.. had a ring.. too... Rage said.. he collapsed to the floor thinking of what he had just done.. over a stupid boss battle.. he lost the only girl he thought that was perfect for him.. the ring he held in his hand fell out of his hand and dropped in front of him.. he picked up and clenched it tightly as he started begging for forgiveness to Swift.. he didn't want their relationship to end.. he loved her more than anyone.. that's why he didn't want to go in the battle.. he thought that if he didn't participate.. she wouldn't either.. but he was wrong.. he wanted to go back in time and re-do it.. he just wanted Swift to be safe..

Rageagumon

Swift stood still, her eyes closed with tears rolling down everywhere. She had finally been broken. Swift the Fearless was no more. Swift the Angel was no more. There was hardly a swift at all. She had decided after this day, she won't care for any man nor woman ever again. She lost a person she loved and she doesn't ever want to go through with that again. She took her sword out of her sheath and put it on the ground. She then turned around, still crying, and began to walk away. She was going to give in to fighting and clearing the floors. She was going to give up on SAO. She knew she'd never see her uncle again. She would die in this world and there was nothing she could do. "Don't worry Rage. I quit on SAO and love. I won't love anyone anymore, nor will I bother to attempt to clear the game anymore. I'm going to die here." she said with her tears rolling down harder than ever. She finally fell to her knees with her back turned to Rage and put her head on the ground and began to bawl.

Rage took the ring and clenched it as he looked up at the girl who walked away, Rage still loved her and he wanted to get back together.. he will do it now.. he will fix things.. Rage took the ring and ran towards Swift, he hugged her and began to cry saying Please Swift! I don't want you to leave.. i'll fight in the boss battle for you! I don't want to lsoe the only girl who loved me.. Please Swift, I'm begging you! I don't want you to die.. I don't want you to leave me! Please! Just give me one more chance.. Please Swift.. Please! Rage kept begging for forgiveness as he held Swift tightly in his arms and the ring in his palm.. he wanted to make things right.. no matter what.. he can't leave Swift..

Rageagumon

She hadn't even flinched by the touch of Rage. In fact, she saw it coming. She didn't care anymore. Her eyes grew dim. Her pupils have become a solid gray. Tears still rolling down the side of her face. "Forget the boss. I'm done fighting. I'm done caring Rage." she spoke quiet and timidly. She wasn't the old happy and audible Swift, but instead a heartbroken and silent one at that. Her cheeks had grown red from the sobbing. She took her hands and moved Rage's hands away from around her. She stood up without looking back to see if Rage was up too. She refused to face him.

As the mood grew saddened.. furious Rain began to envelop the skies.. it was night.. and it was raining heavily.. Rage got up again and ran towards Swift, this time going in front of her.. Rage clenched the ring and said I was going to ask you to marry me.. once I forged this ring.. it's called.. the Angel's Treasure.. I wanted to give it to you.. but I couldn't find the right moment.. I wanted a special moment.. please Swift... give me a chance.. just one more last chance.. I want to do something right for once in my life! Please Swift.. i'll do whatever you ask me to.. I just want to be with you again.. Please Swift! Rage kept begging and begging as the rain soaked them both.. Rage could see her breasts and body through her white shirt but Rage didn't care.. all he wanted was to go back to the way it was.. with Swift.. just the two of them living happily.. Rage wanted to get out of the death-game.. but if he did.. it'd meant losing Swift.. Rage is really serious about this.. he wants Swift to come back to him..

Rageagumon

Swift actually flinched this time. "M-marry me?" she felt even worst now for being this way to him. Her eyes teared up as she finally cracked a faint smile. She wasn't sure if this was him proposing to her, or if this was his way of trying to win her back. Either way, she was glad he had said it. She wasn't in a good mood, but she finally cracked a smile. The broken soul had in fact still little bit of emotion left. "What are you saying?" she asked Rage out of curiosity.

Rage looked at Swift and began to explain You know.. the day.. the first day.. when you were drunk.. I took you to your room.. and we.. did things.. You asked me to marry you.. I didn't say yes that day.. because I wanted to forge a perfect ring for you.. That's why.. when I forged this ring.. I was waiting for the right moment to propose to you.. but.. I never found it.. So.. I know that this isn't the best time to propose.. but.. I can't find any other moment to do it.. Swift. Will.. you marry me? Rage said holding the ring out to Swift as he got to his knees.. Swift meant everything to him.. he wanted to marry this girl...

Rageagumon

Swift had managed to stop crying to listen to Rage's explanation. When he finally spoke the four words she had always desired to hear, her face got moist again because she began crying again. She smiled again, with true happiness. "I'm sorry Rage, but.... I can't say no to that." She hugged Rage and kissed him. She had thought about how they had recently just argued and endangered their relationship over a simple boss. She was so happy she couldn't stop crying. "I love you." says Swift as she hugs him tight close to her in the rain.

As the rain was still pouring down with the violent wind.. Swift had accepted my proposal to her and kissed me, Rage was so happy that he could be with the girl that he loved... he is now engaged to the woman of his dreams, Rage looked up at Swift and said No need to be sorry, i'm glad you accepted my proposal, Swift then hugged me and her tears went into my shirt so did the rain from above

Rageagumon