PP - F8 Training Days Part 1 (Takneil) (Mentor and Protege Series) (Completed)

OOC: *facepalm* dagnabit I forgot to put italics around that sentence. I'll work with it.

IC:

"Huh? Oh, sorry, I got lost in my thoughts for a second there. Clarence is an old friend I haven't seen in quite a while. From what I remember he was also formerly in the Azure Brigade before I even got recruited for them when I was in the lower levels. I think he may have gone into hiding. Nonetheless hopefully I'll see him again at some point."

Returning back to the subject of skills Calrex gave a nod, "The quests have definitely gotten tougher after Sword Arts were released, so having a higher mitigation skill I feel is a safe bet. Even better if you're able to party up, but if you can't being able to protect your health is a must. However I still think the most dangerous are on the currently upper floors."

"Yeah, like Tagas is capable of completely bypassing mitigation on a critical hit. There are some other bosses that can do the same, but that one is the most recent quest boss."

Nodding Takneil understood what the man was saying, he had made a few friends that had gone missing as well. whether they had made it to higher floors or not was left to be known. "Yeah, a while ago I found one of my other friends back from the real world stuck on the first floor. After I showed him the ropes he just disappeared.

widening his eye the boy heavily agreed with Calrex, of course the stronger enemies were on the higher floors. "I can't imagine facing the opponents that give you a run for your money, trust me. I'm not complaining about having it hard, hell I'm pretty sure if I got another rank or two in my armor and more evasion I could Solo <<Avalanche>>." remembering who had helped him take said boss on looked down in shame and sighed, he had been preventing the man from getting himself stronger to survive in order to help him. Even when he panicked and sent a message to Calrex saying he was about to die. it was selfish. "instead of going on the higher floors and grinding enemies who could actually make you stronger I keep dragging you down here to help me with things I should be figuring out how to by myself".

Edited by Takneil

Calrex gave a laugh as he heard Takneil speak as if the boy was putting the bluenette out of his way bringing him down to the lower floors, "Don't worry about. To be honest I think I'm still spending more time on the floors below the tenth compared to the ones above. Besides, I'd still prefer to help you out and lessen the risk of you falling under extreme danger, at least until you're more than durable enough to make it on your own."

With a calming breath he looked around, "In any case I think we might be at a good point to take a break here. From what I can tell we're in a good spot to recover the rest of our energy. I think with the next few fights I'll be training alongside you."

Topic Complete

• Topic Complete (1 SP)
  • 1 Page Complete (400 col / 200 per player)