[PP-F4]<<Essence of Steel>> Indebted Lamb

Erin smiled as she held her new companions hand they had been traveling for a fair amount of time to get to a tailor that the man trusted. "Are we actually going to get armor instead as I'm fine without the need of a pretty dress. A-and I will be more likely to pay you back for all of what you done for me if I can live to fight another boss another day." She asked Zel as her hand was now swinging back and forth a bit happily. It was odd she didn't like the idea of holding hands still, but he had shown such kindness to her and had essentially saved her life. Perhaps it was a damsel in distress complex that she was developing that was making her enjoy this moment so much. As she continued along side him she continued to think of what she could possibly do for someone who out leveled her. She had no money, besides he didn't seem like the person who would need any more cash. He already was well specked meaning that any gear she could possibly make would have been useless. Her mood continued to drop as she began to think of ways that a girl could payback a guy that was so kind. IT wandered to the darker sections of her brain before she stopped realizing that wasn't a smart option of payment.

Zelrius walked along the cobblestone streets, unsure of his current mood. He felt alone and sad at the marriage of Tristan to Flints, but at the same time, he couldn't be happier for the two. He felt cold and distant from everyone else, yet here he was leading a girl through the roads of Floor Four's snowfrost town, her hand swinging gently as they walked. Zelrius had never intended to be in this poisiton with anyone, and he truly hadn't planned to stay like this, but Erin was kind enough and seemed to be set apart from most of the others. You have other things to worry about, Hero His mind whispered in light of that. It was true, as a Commandant, a Frontliner, and according to the Archangels Michael and Lucifer, Hero of these people, Zelrius felt he had no time to push in another responsibility or obligation. He looked back to her and gave a small smile. "Hey, After this, I have something I want to talk about, Lady Erin." He attempted to conceal his voice in a blissful, unworrying tone, and failed miserably at doing so. "For now, do not fret: I am trying to think of who would be in their shop right at this moment..." 

Erin's smile disappeared as she heard the concern in his voice, she wasn't certain why he was so gloomy after all wasn't the marriage of one of his or both his friends be a great time? She decided that it might be best to comfort him even more by snuggling up close after all it did seem appropriate in the cold town of Snowfrost. Made her think back of Christmas which got her to thinking that it must have been approaching the Christmas special quickly. "Come on soldier why don't you speak your mind to me I know I'm not therapist but I can tell that you are not happy about something?" She smiled continuously bumping her should against his and then swapping to her hip. Then she gave a smile and hopped into the front like a new born lamb who was still a bit clumsy on her new legs. "Come on," she said both her fingers now lifting up to his face and making the fake smile widen.

Her cuddling up to him made his hairs stand on end. Zelrius wasn't used to physical contact of this kind, especially not of that of affection or comfort. For a moment, Zelrius just felt his heart flutter and her body warmth be absorbed by his cloak. He fought the smile creeping along his face as her fingers tried to force his smile up further. Reaching his hand up, he grabbed hers and pulled it to his chest, lifting the other arm up to engulf her in the fur-lined Commandant's Cloak. "Happy? That's one word for the unknown mood I am. Don't worry, you're kind of helping with that," He said trying to pull her closer against him. While it was true he wasn't looking for love, he still found the feeling of it to help with the infinite state of boredom he always found himself in. "Ma Cheri," He used the female version this time, an indication that he was getting passed the "Friends" part. "I said don't worry about it for now. Let us get you your armor, and then be on our way for the other quest."

She began to ponder what she really was planning on doing next as this was all getting quite new to her as far as trying to comfort Zel. Thankfully her minor signs of concern seemed to be enough to at least brighten his mood a bit. As she walked along she felt her hand pressed against his chest she couldn't help but hide a flustered blush as she wasn't really use to this type of thing and then the Commandant's Cloak wrapping about her. "U-uh are you sure that you are willing to let me use this Cloak of yours i-it looks rather rather fancy and expensive in comparison to what I want." She bit her lip and began to grab both sides of the cloak and further pressed against him now. "R-right." Her voice stuttered out the words as she continued to basically stayed nestled against him.

If they weren't in a public place right now, Zelrius would have pulled her even closer than she already was. Right now, the constant sadness and boredom was gone in her presence, and the boy felt like this is what he needed to fill the void all his dead and missing friends had left behind. Again, Zelrius wasn't looking entirely for a long-term relationship, but at the same time, Erin seemed to fit the bill if he was. The boy frowned wondering just how this particular one would go. His efforts with Kiru had gone unnoticed. The two-toned girl obsessed with finding the missing Keith, and the golden haired Commandant couldn't get over the fact that she constantly chose the dead and forgotten Yudai over the Living and caring Zelrius. It was that kind of emotional pain that scared him out of showing anyone any kind of affection of the kind. As they approached the Shop he was looking for, Zelrius smiled at her, going inside to order the Armor from Ariel. After getting the details worked out, he wandered out, still holding Erin close and under the cloak. "I am positive you can use this cloak. I am glad you think it is fancy," He spoke as he rubbed the soft fabric against her "Light weight, comfortable and fashionable, I think it'd look good on you. With that in mind, Why don't you say you and I run off to do a quick quest?"

As she was held close and now wrapped in his cloak she blushed, the only red that appeared on her usually pale cheeks. It was odd she wasn't good at all with people least of all in such a personal fashion least of all since this man seemed generally interested in assisting her. Although, she could imagine what was going through her compatriots mind. As for the moment it seemed rather sweet at least in her eyes, perhaps if she had met someone before joining the game she wouldn't have though much about this. maybe he would have even came to aide her in here when she was trapped. "But, you do want to have it back when all of this is said and done right? Besides I don't even know the use of this let alone purpose. "Um sure although I haven't thought of many other missions." She stopped to think before recalling that she did stock up on a large number of them. She pulled up the menu and found one. "Essence of Steel?" She asked uncertain if he wanted to help again on it.

Sending her a trade request and wrapping the Cloak around her, Zelrius had intended to send Erin the armor he had just made. "We'll stop by a merchant and buy my other gifts later," His tone taking a more suggestive approach as he mentioned the other clothing articles he had in mind. He was now exposed in just his Tuxedo, something he had no experienced in several months, and he felt barren, despite the three layers of dress clothing he was wearing. His two sheaths were also out in the open now, making a light jingling noise with each click of his dress shoes. The boy attempted to shake off his more perverted thoughts, trying to focus on other things. "Essence of Steel shouldn't take us too long. Just you have to activate the boss, I will kill it, and then you and I can run back to an Inn room and enjoy our night, Okay?" 

As the trade request popped up on her screen she blinked seeing the name of the armor it looked quite useful especially compared to the normal starting outfit that she was wearing. She didn't bother reading the description just the stats were good enough to make her extremely grateful. As she rummaged through the menu she popped the equipment on and then watched as it changed before her eyes. She let out a startled squeal and then clamped the cloak about her body blushing profusely as she wasn't really expecting all of this to be her situation. "W-w-where exactly did you buy this from again?" She gulped and keeping the cloak tightly against her body to hide her new outfit.

Zelrius gave a short laugh as he drew close to her again, trying to pull the closed ends of the Cloak apart so that he could get a look at it himself. "As I said, a tailor I trusted. I thought you'd like it. I'd love to give you a compliement, but," He looked down the cloak and tried once more to lightly pull the closed ends apart. "You're stopping me from enjoying my gift to you." It was clear he did really want to see her in her new armor, but wasn't trying to force anything, as it wasn't in his nature. "Come on now, Just open up the cloak I gave you so I can get a peek, please. Then you can close back up and we can get this quest done and out of the way, Okay?" 

As he reached out to pull open the cloak she fought it at first feeling far too embarrassed before grumbling and letting he pull it open to reveal the soft appearing lamb bikini top and bottom. "F-fine just don't make me take off your cloak while I'm fighting the boss please," she murmured still embarrassed that he was now looking upon the money spent on her outfits. "D-did it half to be ... so revealing?" She bit her lip and now wrapped her arms about her chest and pulling it closed again. "I'm going to freeze to death in the snow like this ... despite the fact that it is really soft and comfortable. And really nice stats." She left the cloak open for a while to let him get the look that he wanted.

He gleamed with happiness as she finally budged and allowed him to see her in the new outfit. For a moment, he only looked, completely satisfied with the purchase. Her cute lip biting only driving him a bit further toward what he so wanted. He reached out, and rubbed the sides of her body and then moved in, pulling her up against him so that he could get the full experience. "Will you freeze if we're like this?" He asked, clearly knowing the answer. "I think it is revealing enough. If you don't like, just let me know," His hands wrapped around her, fiddling with the strap that held it all together on her upper body. "But I personally enjoy it just the way it is. And I am glad you like the Cloak. If you're good, you may get to keep it."

As he eyed her with that glint in his eye she began to shake awkwardly from feeling herself looked at purely because of her own outfit. She wasn't quite use to all of this being made into eye candy for a boy especially in a video game, I guess this is what it feels like when you aren't play male characters Erin ... might as well get use to it. She then bundled back up with his cloak after he fiddled with the strap of the outfit that was as white as the snow about them. "I-I want to keep it if it is at all possible ... at least then I won't have to show myself like this." Whining as she felt his hands still playing with the strap. "Come on lets just go do the mission ok ..." she blushed really uneasy from the situation that this put her in, she felt obligated though to wear it as he did buy it for her.

He le tout a sigh, pulling away and once more feeling the cold against the outer lay of his tuxedo. With a sigh, he fiddled with his bowtie, and turned into the direction the Skull for the Essence of Steel laid. "You're free to keep the cloak. It served no more than Asthetic purposes for me, You'll be able to utilize it more than myself." He drew his two blades, The sword of Michael and Lucifer. Lucifer was a curved blade, all black and spiked with a red stripe down the center, coming to a tip just as the blade itself did. The other was a straight sword, White and pristine with a golden lining and a cross in the center of it. These were the weapons that made him the Hero he never wanted to be, but was so reluctantly stuck with. "Come now Lady Erin," He grabbed her hand again in his own Midas gloves "Let us continue this and then get out of this damned cold weather." 

Erin's eyes watched those blades that he had get pulled from their sheathes it reminded her that last time he showed up and slayed her boss that she was to busy freezing underneath a layer of snow that had encased her. "Nice swords," She said as she continued to look at them blinking rather shocked that someone had made such beautiful weapons in this game. As her hand was grabbed she nodded and followed rather obediently, he was far stronger than herself and he basically accepted to finish another job of hers which she wouldn't have been capable of taking on her lonesome. "I'm fine with finishing this quickly as it is absurdly cold out here." A blush crossed her cheek as she felt the cloak laying flat against her skin at least it was warm and oddly so was her armor despite how much skin was revealed.

He gave a short laugh at her rather awkward seeming comment. "Nice Swords? That's it? Thanks I guess." He said as he lowered them down to his sides, the points directed toward the ground as to signify to anyone passing by that he did not have the intention of attacking another player. As they walked along, Zelrius glanced her way, feeling slightly bad about making her wear the armor that she was wearing. He took off his Midas gloves and held them out to her. "Here, Lady Erin. Take these. You're also more than welcome to put your other clothes back on, I just think you look cute in that." He did feel bad, and it wasn't like Zelrius to force anyone to do anything they didn't want to. As the pair reached the spot of the boss, Zelrius pointed to the Skull, holding out one of his blades. "Take this, Strike the Skull, then return it to me." His command was straight-forward, but at the same time, had a hint of "Everything will be okay" to it.

Erin, whined realizing that the comment on the swords was rather awkward to say the least, Honestly Erin who talks like that complimenting the equipment of someone else particularly when you are dressed like an awkward little sheep now. She began to squirm underneath the hood feeling just how exposing it was to wear this armor, she then nodded, it will keep me safe though I haven't honestly seen armor that was this useful yet in the game. Barring the few high level players who were decked out like Zel. As she inspected the swords she would nod, no way was she gonna fine a whip that beautiful, something about metal just gave a luxurious gleam that she couldn't compare with leather. As she heard him speak she shook her head awkwardly, "No I couldn't not wear these after the amount of money you must have put into it, must have coast a small fortune nothing I could ever payback." Sighing she would then blush as she let the cloak reveal herself once again, she wanted to keep using this armor it was strong and a gift after all. "I'm good." She said accepting his gloves and walking over toward the bosses area. "Ok," She took a deep breath and stepped forward preparing the fight.

The boy insisted that Erin take his gloves. "Don't worry, you don't have to pay me back for anything. Just give them back after we leave this quest, Okay?" He gave a reassuring smile, unsure of how else to convince her. She then went forward and prepared the fight. Zelrius held out his hand to grab the sword back from her and then stepped inbetween her and the boss. "Just take a step or two back Lady Erin, don't want anything happening that we'll both regret. I refuse to see another person die." As he said this, the boy charged forth, slashing his two swords fierecly, completely destroying the boss in a matter of moments. He gave a sigh, sheathing his blades and wandering back to Erin. "Glad I got him before he could make an attack. Now, how do you feel about accompanying me back to my inn Room on the Eleventh Floor?" He once more extended his hand for her to grab.

ID 40274 BD 3+4 = 7 HIT

He ded. 

As he took back the sword she nodded and took a step backward so that she wouldn't interfere with his business. As she stood there she contemplated her purpose in the game, she had become quite useless in her own eyes she couldn't even do anything that she saw all the other players had been doing. As she saw the extended hand she smiled and took his hand and approached him beginning to wonder just what she could do to assist him. "S-sure?" she said rather confused as he was asking her to accompany him back to his in. "I would be glad to join you after all you have done what could I really say." She smiled up to him and rested her head against his shoulder. "Lead they way?"

In a matter of seconds the battle had ended just as quickly as it had begun. The golden haired boy was pleased with her obedience to step back and not try to partake in the fight. Rifling through his inventory, Zelrius spawned the boss drop and handed it to her. "Use that on an item you're not satisfied with to upgrade it, okay?" He then pulled her hand along headed to the teleport podium. Erin's head on his shoulder made his heart leap a beat. Zelrius' grin expanded as she accepted, but he felt kind of bad with her comment, giving a slight frown. "You sound uncertain. You're free to reject if you want, I just figured you'd like to hang out a little more. If not, that's fine."