[PP-F1] Earning a Living: Cook (Hinata and Erin)

Well, while im stuck in this place i might as well get a job. Hinata thought to himself as he was walking through the first city. Him what do I want to? A blacksmith? No. A tailor? Nooo. An Artisan? Noooooo. Ugghhhhh!!! As Hinata was walking, the smell of food engulfed his nostrils. It was at that moment that Hinata knew what he wanted to do. Eat!!! I need food, and that smells so good. Hinata entered the small pub. He sat at the bar and began looking at the menu. See anything you like young man? Actually, yes I do, I would like a basket of garlic bread. OK, it Will be right out. Hinata waited for his food while still contemplating what to do to get some col. Here you are. Thank you! No problem. Hinata went back to his thoughts and as he finished eating the bartender came up to him with the bill. Hope it was good, your bill sir. Thank you. Hinata looked at the bill, the cost was 6 col. He checked his pockets to find there was nothing, he had no way of paying. Bartender! I seem to misplace my money, I swore I had at least 10 col but I cant find it. The bartender went from a warm comforting simile to a face that made you think  he was a demon. Then you'll work it off go into the back and talk to Reggie.  Hinata headed to the back of the pub.

Edited by Hinata

Erin's walked in a quite precise fashion, each step thought about meticulously as she realized that if her pace was to quick or her hands didn't clutch onto the cloak just right that it would fling open. To say that she was embarrassed by her lamb based outfit was an understatement, she was constantly worried that people would judge her in a snap judgement despite the fact that it was the best armor she was ever gifted. As she strolled through the streets she groaned till she looked toward a bar that she once visited quite regularly since her beginning in this game. "I wonder if it is possible to get myself completely drunk so I no longer have to worry about all of this. As she looked at the bar's sign she nodded and crept through the door hoping that no one would think that she was Zel, or worse when her robe fell an entertainer of the dancing variety in this outfit. "Barkeep I would like something strong if that is at all possible in this game ..." She must have just missed the male who was walking through the doors to the back. She then sighed as she felt a tap on her shoulder. She was rather shocked that her hands were no longer clutching the robe and flew open to reveal the skimpy fleece top and bottom she was wearing.

"Oh hey cutie I didn't realize that entertainers now dressed up. You should give us a dance." The groan man chuckled and gave her a firm swat on the bottom which made her jump practically out of her cloak and into the middle of the bar. She stood, stuck like a dear in the headlights as her adorable frame was visible to almost all but those in the back of the bar now. Her face turned a deep cherry red and then shook her head as she obviously didn't want to dance or the sort. She stood their visibly uncomfortable as she simply nodded obediently and began to sway back and forth her hands now crossed and pinned into her armpits.

As Hinata was heading to back he heard some commotion coming from the front but decided to ignore it for know. When he got to the back he asked the staff who Reggie was and they pointed him in the direction of the head chef. So, did you not have the money to pay? Hinata replied in a soft tone No. Hahaha, ok well you can pay us back by getting the ingredients to make the food you ate. How does that sound? Yeah sure, ummm what supplies do i need to get? You need wheat and garlic. Get three of each just in case you mess up. After receiving his directions, Hinata started heading back to the front. When he got to the front he saw a performer but she looked as if she didn't like what she was doing. Hinata decided to ask if she was ok. As he was walking toword the girl he could hear the bar occupants making snide comments at the girl and her outfit. Hinata could not deny she did look amazing. Finally he mad to girl and asked, Are you ok? Are you being harassed?

She began to push the people away from her a bit upset that they were getting so touchy with her, "Hey just stop trying to make me dance ok I'm not some girl you can make dance ok!" She shouted it was strange for her she normally didn't blow up at people but perhaps she was finally done being treated like the innocent lamb that she was outfitted to be. She then heard a voice asking if she was ok, "No ... I'm not ok I just want to sit down and have a normal drink in a bar for once she began to nearly break down into tears only barely keeping them from dripping down her face. I'm sorry I really should just leave before things become more uncomfortable she sniffled and then wiped her eyes clean with her arm now stepping out from the bar. This was a mistake wearing the armor she was gifted, but it was also the only useful equipment she had on her. Probably for a while since she needed to still trade in her starting whip.

Hinata, hearing the frustration and embarrassment  in her voice, ran to catch up to the girl and took off his crappy starter cloak and put it on the girl. Giving her a caring smile, or so he thought, it looked more like a creepy pervert type grin. Forgetting about his mission for a seconded Hinata devoted all his attention to her making sure no one smirked, motion toward, talked, or even glanced at the female player. Beckoning for the crowd to back up, he shifted his gaze to those before them and made it clear that she was off limits. His eyes cutting into the souls of all those around.

Edited by Hinata