[PP-F1] Two's a Party (Vargas and Coddexx) Complete

ID#41383 BD:6

Seeing the first boar die I retu my primary focus to the second one. I ran in with Silverlight at the ready and swung down at it's back leaving a deep gash in it's tough hide. I readied myself again to dodge the boar's advance. I was ready to get this battle over with and wanted to waste this boar. I had thought that it was interesting how easily these boat could be killed. Only two more hits and it should share the same fate as the one before it.

Vargas 6/12 HP [Energy 0/3] (Hate: 2]

Coddexx 16/20 [Energy 0/5] (Hate: 2)

Vs

Boar DEAD 

-4dmg  

Boar 6/10 HP [DMG 3]

Edited by Coddexx

With the death of the first boar Vargas was feeling a little more amped. He charged his blade once more and leaped at the boar. His excitement was evidently too much and instead of landing the attack he lost his footing and right past it landing flat faced behind Coddexx. With the placement the system decided that the boar was going to land a hit and sent Coddexx sprawling backwards atop Vargas.

ID# 41437

BD: 3+1=4 (Fail)

MD: 6 (Hit)

Vargas 6/12 HP [Energy 0/3] (Hate 2)

Coddexx 15/20 HP [Energy 0/5] (Hate 2)

VS

Boar Dead

Boar 6/10 HP [DMG 3]

After getting up from the hard hit that the boar had done to me I readied my blade and ran up at the boar swinging Silverlight down in a large arci tripped over my feet and landed straight on my face hurting myself a little. I quickly and put some distance between the boar and I. I really wish that I had better accuracy because that was a terrible excuse for an attack.

ID#41451 BD:1

Vargas 6/12 HP [Energy 0/3] (Hate 2)

Coddexx 15/20 HP [Energy 0/5] (Hate 2)

VS

Boar Dead

Boar 6/10 HP [DMG 3]

Edited by Coddexx

Vargas got up soon after Coddexx removed himself. He turned to the boar as it charged at him. He stepped to the side dodge the tusks and attempted to slash down on it only missing it by the tail. "So weak and yet so freaking hard to kill!" Vargas screamed out in frustration.

ID#41452

BD: 3+1=4 (Fail)

MD: 4 (Fail)

VS

Boar Dead

Boar 6/10 HP [DMG 3]

Doubling my efforts I held tight to my blade and ran up to the boar. I struck out at it but I missed once again. I can't believe that a boar could be so hard to hit. I stepped back waiting for Vargas to have another attempt at the boar. I closed my eyes and calmed my anger. If I'm all frustrated it won't help at all. I opened my eyes again and focused on the boar and the boar alone.

ID#41457 BD:5

VS

Boar Dead

Boar 6/10 HP [DMG 3

Edited by Coddexx

Vargas charged in after seeing Coddexx step back. This was taking to long for his liking. He was definitely going to need to go find someone to make him some new gear. He sidestepped the boar as it charged back at him at cut down into its back. The boar have a squeal of rage as its hp fell even further.

ID# 41579

BD: 10+1=11 (Crit) 1+1(OHSS)+2(Crit Hit)=4

MD: 3 (Miss)

Vargas 6/12 HP [Energy 0/3] (Hate 3)

VS

Boar Dead

Boar 2/10 HP [DMG 3]

ID#41583 BD: 2

With the boar's health nearly gone I ran at it with my blade at the ready. I overshot my attack sending me flying past the boar without touching it at all. I missed and this made me frustrated. This battle had been taking far too long and I was ready for it to come to an end. I looked over toward Vargas hoping he could land the killing blow.

Vargas 6/12 HP [Energy 0/3] (Hate 3)

VS

Boar Dead

Boar 2/10 HP [DMG 3]

Edited by Coddexx

Time felt like it slowed down some, though it was only Vargas's awareness heightening, as e calmed himself down. He looked at Coddexx, making eye contact, after his narrow hit against the mob. He was done with this game of hit and miss. He was going to end it now.

Drawing himself up straight he leaned forward, applying his weight to his right foot. He staggered his left foot behind and brought his sword into a reverse hold on his right side. He slowly drew the sword across himself as his <Horizontal> skill charged, giving the blade a rich, red hue. He rushed releasing the attack and cut straight through the mob. He stood straight and sheathed his blade as the sound of shattering glass was heard.

Turning to Coddexx he let out a sigh, "well that's finally over." He dropped down on to the grass, leaning back on his right hand, and closed his eyes for a moment as the wind picked up giving off q nice breeze.

ID# 41603

BD: 10+1=11 (Crit Hit)

MD: 5 (Dead)

LD: 18

Vargas 6/12 HP [Energy 0/3]

Coddexx 15/20 HP [Energy 0/5]

Loot- 50 col

Edited by Vargas

As Vargas killed the last boar a sensation of relief flowed down my back. "That fight took far too long" I said to him as I picked up the boat hide that they had dropped. "It's getting late so I'm gonna head out. It was nice meeting you we should meet up again sometime." I turned and began to walk away back to the inn that I had been staying at. I stopped for a moment and turned around "thanks for today it was fun.  PM me the next time you want to adventure." I then took my share of the loot and left. 

Summary:

Coddexx: 250 col, 3materials, 1sp

Vargas:250 col, 2 material, 1sp

Edited by Coddexx