[PP-F1] Meeting New Faces (Audacity)

Keiragi sat on a bench along the main pathway out of the city, his attention fully on still studying the information from the various screens. “Mm.. well I think that would be the best rout for now.” He scrolled up through the menus, tapping on the status screen. Another hum in thought escaped his lips, It was quite a apparent that he was fully engrossed to figuring out the most optimal route to take his leveling and through the floors of this game. His right hand scrolled up once more, tapping upon the equipment tab.. “I’m sure there are a few quests along the way to help out with my gear.. I highly doubt they would leave it all up to monster or boss drops at the early levels of the game.” he spoke out loud in thought, before equipping his sword once more.

Once more he flicked through the various screens once more now stopping on the map of this floor, a soft sigh escaped his lips. “Sooner or later.. I’ll need help with this..” He closed the screens out with a sigh, as he leaned back heavily onto the bench. “Yet I can not take the easy way out.. She would have my rear if I did..” His head tilted back looking up the blue sky for a moment before shutting his eyes, with another sigh. “But maybe I can sit here a few more moments.”

Once again she'd worn herself out from a tiring jog around Floor 1's fields solely meant for material searching; thus, she'd been safe all the while but that didn't mean she wasn't immune to the effects of exercise. Her heart beat rapidly, lungs feeling as if they were going to collapse in on themselves though she knew that wouldn't happen. Lifting arms adorned with white, neatly rolled up sleeves she hikes up a hill towards the city in search of an available seat as she doesn't feel up to making a place for herself on the Earthen ground. Her hands had been placed atop her head to make room for her lung capacity that would enable deeper breaths. 

Once her attentive pink eyes had spotted a bench she paced towards it. Though, having polite mannerisms, she paused before the person sitting where she desired to be as well, and then spoke after moving her arms back down to her sides where they should be. First she cleared her throat before speaking as the stranger seemed to be among another world: very distant or rather deep in thought. "Excuse me. Mind if I take a seat next to you?"

He didn't react to Audacity at first, maybe he was ignoring the fact someone was there, or was he that far lost to his own world? Though his one eye opened half way after hearing her question. “Sure by all means.” Kei blinked a few times, before pushing himself forward. “Not like I have claimed this bench for myself.” A small smile following his words. “Out running on the first floor?” He asked.

His eyes shifting but to her a moment, as he leaned forward allowing his elbows to find a resting place on his knees. He found that hard to believe himself, though at this point anything was possible. For many being trapped in here, it has became a way of life. He quickly pushed the thought from his mind, as he did not want to be rude and lose himself in thought once more. “I'm Keiragi, though most call myself Kei.” A slight nod followed his words.

Edited by Keiragi

"How'd you know?" She joked with a sense of sarcasm following her words. Once she plopped down onto the seat - with a loud sigh of relief - Audacity maintained her regular position that consisted of a straight back and crossed legs. "Much obliged." She spoke up rather quickly, feeling as if a "thank you" needed to be slipped in. Tucking a few loose pink strands of hair behind an ear she nodded in an official response to the stranger's question. "Actually, you were dead on with that guess of your's. I tend to run every morning if I've the time to. Exercising wasn't really my forte before the game. Now it's a part of me." Memories pulled from before entered her mind, when she despised the very existence of exercise though knew it was necessary to remain healthy. 'Too bad my muscle mass won't grow with all of this work... not in reality, or even in this game...' She complained to herself mentally.

"Keiragi. You're quite the thinker, no?" The pinkette wondered aloud as she'd noticed the look in his eyes changed from being distant and then when they returned to the present. She honestly couldn't understand how the man could sit in such a position; this other question took over her thoughts as well. Wasn't that uncomfortable?