[PP-F1] Life Can Be Boaring (Complete)

His hand lowered as he looked over the field once more. “Mm true. I think I putting both of our lives on the line once, is more than enough for one day.” Kei turned with a shake of his head, following Coddexx back to the starter town. “Oh there are a million and one questions running through my head. But we can start with an easy one. Are there any quests worth picking up on this floor? For any gear or good rewards?” His brow arching inquisitively as the town came into sight. “Oh and I'm sure there is some form of crafting in the game correct?” He had way more questions he wanted answer, but he also knew he shouldn't overwhelm the man.  But He couldn't helps to ask one more question, as it came to mind. “Well seeing how you only have went up one floor, how hard was the area before floor two?”

"With the quests there are a few that are definitely worth doing. Right now I am working on the quest 'Secret Medicine of the Forest' as well as the always good 'Earning a Living' quest. That last quest is actually the quest you need to complete before you can get a profession and start crafting. I am an apprentice alchemist right now. I have ashop called Coddexx's Cauldron.  It's a small shop here on the first floor." as we got closer to town I answered Kei's other question "and regarding this floor compared to the second one, there isn't a huge difference. The mobs on floor two do six damage and tend to have more health. Floor one is decently easy once you get to lvl 4. I almost am able to go up to floor three without much difficulty.  The main thing you need to worry about is getting your mitigation up. That is mainly the only difference between higher floors. The mobs do the floor dmg x3 so 1 is 3 2 is 6 3 is 8 and so on. I mean you can find mobs on all the floors that are less but in order to get loot from them that is the requirements. They also have to have at least half your health." after my long explanation I looked at him and said "what else do you want to know?"

A thoughtful hum came forth as the question was asked. Kei’s head shook slightly. “Nothing more at the moment, you have been a rather large help to myself.” His shoulders lifted in a slight shurg. “I'm sure as time goes on, more questions will come. But for now I think I have enough of an understanding to make it a few floors.” His hand moved to his chin, running along it. “I'll make sure to stop and do those quest before moving on at some point as well.” His hand dropped from his chin extending outwards toward Coddexx. “Thank you again for everything, you have given me some good information, that will make things a little easier to get around for a bit.” A small head bow followed his words. “Though I hate to hog any more of your time, I know you came to the lower floor to to get yourself supplies. So I'll let you get back to it. I'm sure I'll be fine from here, for at least a little while.” Another nod followed his words.

I took his hand and shook it firmly. " No problem I'm glad to help. We should adventure together sometime. It would be fun. Just let me know when you want to meet up again I'm all for it. PM me and we can find a spot to find each other at." I released his hand and nodded my head at him  I left the place where we were and made my way back into the fields to keep hunting. It was a pretty eventful day so far and I'm glad I was able to help Kei out. 

Summary: Keiragi: +400 col, +1Sp

Coddexx: +1Sp