{PP-F1} Second Impressions and a Pi$$ed Off Panda (Rag,Coddexx,Evac}

I was walking Nix one day, as bored as could be. I know people, I thought, And people like to hang out. Soooo I pm'd my buddy Rag and Coddexx, to seeif they zwoukd like to go get a drink or hang out. As I made my way down to Bijorn's bar and Inn. They had agreed to meet there. Why one might ask? Because it was a block away from the place I stay and Rag doesnt mind walking. Today is going to be a good day I said to myself. Nix walked ahead of me and I said "Somebody's grumpy." He gave me a stfu look. I walked in and took a seat waiting for my friends.

I came downstairs from my room, I had been staying in a room at Bijorns place and I had been PMed by Evac to meet him downstairs in the tavern. I saw him and his panda sitting at a table so I deceded to sit down and join them. "Hey Evac how have you been? I heard that you were wanting to meet up. You mentioned Rag was coming? What was it that you had planned? What were you wanting to do?"

I walk slowly down the street. The hair on the back of my neck stands at end. I had no idea where I was going. And I was sooooo happy to see that ear biting freak panda thing Nix. God pets where weird. I arrive at the bar and look around. I made sure my suit was equipped and I yelled Evacs name. This other guy Coddexx I hadn't heard of was suppose to be here. It would be nice to meet a new player.

I heard my name get called and I immediatley went into search mode. I figured it came from the bar, I went up to a blonde guy and said "Do I know you-wait a sec, When do you ever wear a suit Rag? Any way, I know somebody that wants to talk to you. I handed him a peice of Bamboo and Nix jumped into his lap. "Coddexx come here my man!" I motioned him to join us at the bar.

I walked over and joined the two of them at the bar. " You must be Rag" I extended my hand toward him. " Nice to meet you. I heard you went with Evac to find him that little panda. Nix is a bit onry but with a little training he can be a great pet." I scratched Nix behind the ears then looked at Rag again noticing the suit. " You look very spiffy by the way. What is the occasion?"  I sat down at the bar awaiting his response. Most people don't look that finely dressed in sao. I thought looking down at my armor. I assume it's just a good item but who knows? Rag might have a fine taste in clothing and want his armor to look super fancy.

"I am. You must be Coddexx. And yes Nix is but sometime it could provide great companion ship." I say grabbing the mans hand and shaking lightly. "Well I like suits and I don't need a occasion to wear one in this game so I just am." I say smiling. "Let's go get a drink." I suggest and walk inside the bar. I toss myself up against a padded bench and smile as a NPC barmaid walks over.

I started laughing at their comments. "Im glad I got yall to meet. Yeah, lets drink." When I finished talking Nix let out a moan. " Ohh well, looks like my bro Nix doesn't want to come! We are still going little dude, like it or not." He got up and truged after us and jumped into Rag's lap. I looked at the guys and said "Well, I am glad this happened, otherwise I would'a been stuck with our po'd friend here. And that would have sucked. I think he may be bored. Lets see if he will drink beer!" I smiled and laughed when I thought about a drunk Nix.

Shaking my head and thinking it might not be a good idea to give the panda any alcohol I asked the barkeep for a few drinks and in a matter of minuets there were three tankards of foaming Amber liguid in front of us. Slightly concerned but more interested I looked at Rag "do you think players are able to get drunk in a virtual world?" I took a drink of my tankard and was happy that it tasted real good. "I wasn't trying to get on you for your suit I was just surprised is all. I actually like it quite a bit and you look very spiffy.  Where did you get it?"

I take a sip of the ale and let it burn a way down my throat. I look over at Coddexx. "Violet Specter, or Violet Phantom. Maybe even something like Violet Demon. I didn't pay much attention." I say petting Nix. "Evac tell me how has Nix been?" I ask as I take another drink. The warm golden liquid burns into my blood and courses through my body like a deadly snakes venom working its way to my heart.. 

"Well today he is being a lil'bee-ache. But He is doing awesome. I train him every other day. He doesnt bite any more and check this out." I got Nix's attention and asked him "Whats your favorite snack? I will give you some!" "Hrhrammrooo! Hrammrooo!" "Ataboy! Here ya go." I gave him some bamboo. I chugged my drink. And looked at my friends loving their suprised faces.

Nixs trick I saw evac down his drink. Quite impressed I looked over at them.  "So Rag have you looked into doing the quest feeding the enemy to get yourself a familiar? I was planning on going out and trying to do it myself but I plan on trying to get some gear to help boost my search and detect skill first.  I'm not sure what animal id like to have though. I mean I thought about a dragon or a wolf but I'm not so sure.  I remember back in the real world I heard about a special animal called a Wolf-Dragon.  I'm not sure if there are any of those in this game though. They have the body of a dragon with the head of the wolf. Plus it has fur. Have you seen any creatures like that anywhere?

"I have never." I say taking another of sip of ale. I pet Nix and hug him. "Good boy." I whisper into Nix's ear. I order a plate of French fries. A couple minutes later a steaming plate of fries drops down in front of me. I grab a couple and eat them. I grab a single French frie and feed it to Nix.