[PP-F1] Professions? <<Earning a Living>> (Date)

"I need to do a quest." Those were the first words he really spoke that day. He spent the time before hand just traveling through the city, trying to get a feel of the layout more. Seeing the town and all the higher leveled players kind of pushed him into making the sudden realization. But, what quest would I do? Fighting quests are out of the option.. but I need at least some experience so I can start moving up levels... What to do.... I could take the profession quest? Yeah! I could do that. I could even start up a shop and get some extra col in order to buy better equipment. But, I am really weak so I don't think I could do it by myself.... I think I may need to post a help ad on the town board... good lord why. Dreaded social contact. He had gotten better at it, though out the past few days... but it still wasn't good. Val set out to the message board in town and posted an alert there, hoping someone normal accepts it.

Oh the town message board. A place of information ranging from quests to party requests and everything in between. While normally Date wouldn't bother with such nonsense. The blonde was still relatively new to the update and needed a surefire way not to die when tackling a quest. Approaching the board, he hastily scanned the logs and nearly dismissed them all until he stumbled upon one. 

Earning a living eh? The quest itself seems harmless enough. Though the person asking for help seems questionable seeing as how this quest could be non-combat based if you so choose. Hmm...I supposes I'll check it out.

Selecting the accept invitation, the name Valen appeared just beneath his own as the party was formed. Selecting the name, Date typed out a quick message and hit send. Well her goes nothing...

Spoiler

To: Valen

Hey there. Just accepted your quest request. Where'd you want to meet?