[PP-F1] A Familiar Stranger and a Welcome Friend(Eclipse)

Giving out a yawn the boy strolled through the streets of the beginning city of SAO, it's been a while since he had actually visited the seemingly friendly and tranquil floor but he knew many dangers lurked where one may not think to look. The Black Palace, deep within the woodland, and of course the enemies them selves...whether they be player or Mob. 'What are doing here?, I thought you were going to leave this place alone Takkun?' the voice echoed from the back of Takneil's mind. "And I thought you were going to keep your trap shut" he stated bitterly. Sighing he turned a corner. "I'm down here for some easy mat gathering, what is it to you" 'oh I don't know, just wondering if I may have to save you sorry behind again' drawing the line at the comment he focused on moving towards the large gate that led out of the city. 

The voice had caught his attention as familiar. A voice from his past in the real world. Auron? That thought popped into his mind instantly. The boy who he had known throughout his past. He had to find out. So he quickly started to move towards where he had heard it. Soon, he saw a figure that seemed like it would fit the profile he had in mind for the boy who he had known for many years. He reached out and grabbed the boy by the shoulder to halt his walk towards the gate. "Auron? Is that you?" was all he said, and he pulled on his shoulder in an attempt to turn him around.

Feeling a hand find it's way on his shoulder Takneil turned with a startled look, his name had been called out...not his username, but his real name. something he hadn't heard in a long time. Auron. how did this person know him by name?, unsure how to handle the situation he prepared just in case the the voice had meant hostility. Resting his hand on <<Stinger Edge>> as he faced the stranger he only froze as he looked at the man, it wasn't that hard to tell from the distinct few inches that the person had on him though what gave it away immediately was the face. 'Who's this twit?' "Gabriel?" 'Gabby!'

once he had made the boy turn, there was no doubt in his mind. It was the friend he had bee so worried about. he couldn't help but feel like it was his fault if Tak had gotten killed in here. He couldn't be more happy to see him. So much so, without thinking, he brought the shorter boy into a hug. Though he quickly pushed him back away and coughed a few times.

"Aha... its really good to see you're doing well, Aur." He says softly before he regains his previous composure.

Looking up the peculiar username he chuckled softly, in an attempt to lighten the mood. "Eclipse huh?, quite a weird-" being brought in close to the man in a hug Takneil sighed at the snickers coming from the ongoing players and NPCs. 'Ha!, Weeeeeeeeeird!' groaning at the further embarrassment he offered a fragile smile as he was pushed away. "Sure..., yeah fine is something that could work".

"I go by Tak these days..." he stated sheepishly unsure how to properly react, realizing his hand still lingered above the sword he cleared his throat. "how have you been?"

Eclipse wasn't exactly fazed by how he reacted either. Eclipse was actually quite surprised at how he had acted. "Uh, sorry." he said simply before moving onto a more important topic. "How long have you been in SAO? I haven't seen you around before." he says in a somewhat flat tone as he glaces behind him, back towards the town. "I assume well, since you're leaving the safe zone." he says off-handedly and chuckles.

Realizing he had been rude to his friend he sighed disappointingly, he had been doing his best not to yell at the voice rather than paying attention to a friend he thought hadn't entered the game. "no it's not your fault, I've been...dealing with some problems recently." thinking about the question the man asked him Takneil rubbed the back of his head nervously and smiled. "Honestly?, I kinda can't count anymore...I know it's been well over a couple months.". Nodding he looked towards the gate. "Yeah, only fairly recently though.

Turning back to face Eclipse he frowned at the starting gear equipped on his person, the look being replaced with one of worry the boy swiped open his menu swiftly sending a fried request to the player in front of him. "Are you...stuck here?"

he smiled sheepishly and shrugged. "Not exactly stuck. more like self imposed house arrest. ive just been  too careful of everything is this stupid game. i dont trust it or the people in it." he says and looks behind him with a dark glare. "wouldnt faze me a bit if they all dropped dead. Youre my only friend in here, Aur." he sighs and shrugs. "unless someone else we knew plays SAO too."

Forming a saddened expression Takneil sighed from his friends words, it seemed Eclipse was in the same position he was in not too long ago...just he had a more scary outlook on the situation and voluntary. "I understand why you think that, most of the Players are selfish but you ought to give some of them a chance..." looking at the people passing them by he remembered when he used to fear every person and NPC that he could see. "I'll agree that some are rather cruel but I've also met my fair share of Honest people in here" stating the words the boy let a hand rest on on his eye patch for a moment before letting his eye lock onto one of the man's own. "And you of all people should know my issues with trust..." he left off as he remembered those responsible for the claiming of his right eye, letting his hand fall to his side he turned.

Motioning for the man to follow Takneil walked towards the market district, he had an order that should be ready about this time. he would have bought it with the materials he would have gotten from venturing beyond the gate, but he had ran into Eclipse so he would have to pay in Col. "It's Tak, and actually there is one more friend you have in here" performing the swiping action to bring up the menu he pointed to Eclipse's own hand. "Open your menu, you should have received a notification from me wanting to add you as a friend. once you do that I'll forward Hikoru's information to you...well rather Nate" spotting the smoky shop even from their distance he smirked, it looked as though Oikawa was in today as he had said. "just down the road there is a shop I know of, a very well ranked Blacksmith. Sadly I haven't met him yet but I have a order to pickup. I'll see what i can't do about your current equip load while I'm in there..., just wait for me outside. You two have...similar personalities

• 2 months later...

he chuckled and shook  his head at his old friend "Tak, eh? that'll  take a while to get used to. Do excuse me if i forget for a while, okay?" he said and digested the fact that Nate was in the game as well. 

"Where's the blacksmith?" he asks, a small laugh escaping his lips as he asks it, the real world crossing his mind when he asks his friend about it.

Raising a questioning brow the boy shrugged. "well, the blacksmith is only a couple blocks away..." he stated looking back to the bellowing smoke, his friend seemed almost uninterested. He would have to get used to that again, though it would be dangerous if his friend retained that attitude in battle. letting out a breath Takneil motioned for Eclipse to follow him. "It's fine, everyone seems to just call me Tak." with a few swipes of the menu he sent the contact info to the fellow player. "There's his information, we'll get a hold of Hik later to do a quest or something."

"Hik, eh? Sounds like he was drunk when he named himself. Oh well. I suppose he is actually tougher then me for once ..." he says with a hint of trepidation in his voice. He was a bit worried Nate would pay him back for the somewhat rough treatment everyone tended to give him back in the real world. Oh well.

"Lead the way, 'Tak'. i know my way to the food place and  back to my hideout. Thats it" he states honestly. 

"Hikoru, that's his full username. It seems if it's more than three letters than it isn't worth to pronounce" he stated bitterly. Seriously, if he wanted to be called Tak he would have made it his username. letting out an annoyed sigh he scratched the side of his face. "To be honest Hik is actually stronger than me right now, though I'm still sure if it came down to it I would be the one standing in the end." 

Deciding it best to change the subject Takneil pointed to the blade sitting on his side. "So have you decided what style of sword art you'll use?"

"Alright, so your full, user is Takneil, right?" he says, and mulling over the names and his friends comment abut names. "Guess that makes me Clip. Whoops thats 4  letters. Ah screw it." he says with a chuckle and a shrug. "Anyways, i am eager to remeet my long lost, uh, frrrrrriiiiiiieeeeeeeeennnnd.  Yeah, that one." he laughs again and allows his friend to lead on.

"yeah, I actually ran into him by accident." he stated honestly. Looking back to the day it was complete luck they had stumbled upon each other, he had only been resting on a stone bench in front of the monument and if not for looking like he always had except with fancier threads Hikoru probably would have never recognized him. Softly chuckling he scratched the back of his head, tangling and untangling the mess of white/black locks. "but that's a story for later, you sir still haven't answered my question. what have decided on for your weapon of choice?"

"oh. Okay. I have a curved sword. I think, anyways." he draws his sword to show his friend. "This is a curved sword, right?" he asks, not caring on if he sounds like a total noob or not. it was a real question  to him. Since he really didn't know at all... 

"How is our punchy lil friend doing anyways? " he says offhand while continuing to walk around with Takneil.

Edited by Eclipse_Auvrymviir

Raising an arched brow Takneil offered a confident smile. "So you use a one handed curved sword?, seems great minds think alike" he chuckled as he drew his own sword revealing the <<Stinger edge>>. "I got this sword as a boss drop, it's formed from the stinger of a giant wasp queen. Kinda funny the irony in it..." remembering the fight with the (at the time) troublesome foe. it had nearly killed him because of his fear of insects, and now he used his own fear to fight to survive. "There are benefits of a sword like this, if you want I could teach you how to use it." tilting his head to the side the boy shrugged. "well, he's been off doing his own thing for a while now, but every now and then we get together to go dungeon diving. I guess it's hard being a merchant"

• 1 month later...

The boy scoffed at the last comment that his friend had mentioned. "Merchent? Hard? That is a laugh if ever I heard one." he spoke derisively. He couldn't imagine his second friend doing anything that could be remotely consitered hard. But, who was he to judge, either. "So, how do we go about making me able to survive?" he says offhandedly.

Shrugging the boy continued walking and sheathed his blade. "To be honest he's had more customers than I've had, I work as an Artisan." He spoke with a hint of annoyance in his voice, realizing that Eclipse may not know what an Artisan does in Sword art Online he cleared his throat. "I work on small trinkets to large sculptures for guild halls, though sadly I've yet to have business." he chuckled nervously as he ran a hand through his monochrome hair. Noticing large smoke stacks in the distance Takneil nodded to himself, pointing to the towering billows of smoke he spoke. "well, we would first get you some armor. I'll pay for it, but that smoke is my friend Oikawa's shop, he's a blacksmith I've frequented. I'll need you to tell me what you want for enhancements though before we get there"

(look in tutorials, enhancement guide, blacksmith. Build three perfect items and PM them to me so i can order them for you.)