[PP-F1] A Familiar Stranger and a Welcome Friend(Eclipse)

letting out a chuckle as he remembered how Eclipse used to purchase everything 'shiny' that the boy either did or didn't want, it seemed now that their live's depended on it the monochrome player was now in his friends shoes. "I don't suppose I could pay off my debt to you in here?" he nervously asked with a half cocked smile. "And don't need to thank me, I'd be a douche bag not to help out my friend. Yes I could express many days of pent up anger against you for buying me a game where I would get trapped in, but hey!." patting his noobish friend on the back he offered a kind smile. "How is this sorta luck any different than my own in real life?" he joked to lighten the conversation.

Approaching the smith's shops he halted at the entrance and looked back. "Do me a favor, don't attempt to fight anything until you're level ten or something. I'd rather not have my friend die to a simple swine."

Thread End.

Rewards

-1 Skill Point for Takneil

-1 Skill Point for Eclipse

-200 Col for Takneil

-200 Col for Eclipse