[SP-F1] <<Earning A Living>> Oh, the Song of Loreley Charms the Moon Right From the Sky~ [Complete]

Loreley gave the crowd one more run through of the chorus before she finally led them off and sang it once more by herself, giving a light bow to both the crowd and the NPC. The crowd went wild, and Loreley smiled as she held her head down and basked in the glory. Yes, good. Exactly what I wanted. Now, carry the legend of Loreley through song all throughout Aincrad you simpletons. As the crowd began to disperse, Loreley now thoroughly done with the entirety of everything that just happened, she turned to the NPC and simply said, "Alright, the task is done. Give me whatever reward you offer and I'll be on my way." The NPC smiled and said, "Yes, of course! You actually walked off too fast before, I was going to give you an instrument! It would've made that easier!" Loreley simply grunted and said, "Did it look like I needed an instrument? You idiot, give me a tambourine. You have one of those, right? I've always wanted to try the gypsy thing. They seem to get off pretty well."

Loreley tapped her foot and waited for something to happen, as the quest completion screen finally popped up in front of her. She looked it over, "Materials and the profession of performer. Alright, then, thanks for everything." Loreley started to turn on her heel, but the NPC simply said, "W-wait!" and he held out the tambourine for the girl. "Ah, yes. The gypsy thing. Whatever." She took the tambourine and then walked off without another word. She had had enough of the general public for one day.

Quest Complete:

• Earned 2 SP
  • Earned Performer Profession
  • Earned Basic Tambourine
  • Earned 400 Col