[PP-F2] On The Rocks «Breaking the Unbreakable» (Lessa)

Keiargi, let out a deep breath as he stepped away from the teleporter. “Well this is second floor.. So that means the one quest is around here somewhere.” He casted a quick glance around the town with a frown. “Hmm.. I hope someone here can at least point me that direction.” Kei stepped further away from the teleport location, going to investigate the town further. Though after about an hour walking around aimlessly, he had no luck find the quest within the town.. “Where is this quest.. something so easy should be found easily..” At least he thought. “Well then I can hope someone comes by that could at least help me, locate it.” He sighed heavily, dropping back onto a nearby bench. “Or I can go back to the first floor and try my luck there..” He shrugged to himself, flicking his menu open once more to look through it to see if there was any information that may or may not be held within. Though to his dismay there was nothing there, only the same information that was there an hour before and an hour before that, this drew yet one more heavy sigh from the man.

Edited by Keiragi

His was an expression that Lessa was quite familiar with. Brows knit in mixed parts confusion and frustration. Lips drawn in a thin, tight line. Eyes narrowed, and cheeks flushed. Yes, the girl had witnessed the same behavior in many of the lower-level players that she had spent the past year training. And, if she were honest with herself, she would admit that she had worn it as well more than once. This man, Lessa decided without a doubt, was lost.

Long strides carried the heavily clad young woman toward him, her boots thudding on the stone pathway, her brestplate clinking slightly with each step. Her crimson claymore, Hell Rose, was strapped tightly between her shoulder blades. Though the weapon was quite heavy, she had grown so accustomed to its weight that she hardly noticed it anymore. When she slowed to a halt beside the player on the bench, she spoke softly, so not to startle him.

"You look lost. Can I help?"