<<Worn out Welcome>> [Completed]

Sinnon had soon wandered back into the small smithy that had been within the town of Zumfut. As he entered the doors, Armorsmiths Griswold and his wife had been tending to the forge. "Well hello there young man! I see that you have come back with the required materials for your Dragon Bone Cuirass! Hand them on over to my wife and I shall create you an armor worth your effort." Hearing these words had caused Sinnon's smile to go wider as he had handed the materials over to the small NPC woman. She had taken them graciously and then passed them onto her husband, allowing him to create the armor for Sinnon. "Oh! Before I forget, is there any enhancement that you would wish to have placed into your armor?" Sinnon had nodded his head and walked on over towards the man. "I would like for you to place the thorns enhancement into the armor for me. Thank you for your work." Armorsmiths Griswold had smiled as he had finished up the mans armor and handed it over to him. "Anytime dear Sinnon. Feel free to stop by anytime! The surly man had then let out a heart laugh before allowing Sinnon to walk out of his shop. "Will do Mr. Griswold, will do."

Completed

+2 SP

+1 Dragon Bone Cuirass (w/ Thorns Enchantment)