(Completed!)[SP-F2] Material Gathering for Audacity.

Rolling over the rock Takneil let out a tired breath as he lowered himself into the hole, from what he could tell it seemed as though no other player had discovered the location. Hearing a soft whine he halted his descent. "What's the matter Vain?" looking up at the beloved Albino wolf he couldn't help but smile as the familiar tugged at her jacket in an attempt to pull him out. "It's alright bud, I've been here before. there's nothing down there but gemstones." he explained, seeing the look of protest in the animal's piercing red eyes he sighed. "you make sure to come down after me alright?." 'wow you're actually talking to a dog...' the Other stated.

Edited by Takneil

brushing himself off Takneil let out a sharp whistle. 'Like seriously?, you're more in tune with that mutt then you with me.' letting out an annoyed sigh he drew <<Stinger Edge>>. "maybe he doesn't like to annoy me every time he wakes" smiling briefly as he saw the Wolf slide in he turned towards one of the gemstone slabs and slammed his sword against it. 'that's just harsh man, you know I don't...' hearing a satisfied chuckle in his mind he tightened his his grip on the blade and smashed it against the slab once more. 'wait yes I do' "Could you just let me do this in peace?." the boy pleaded. 

ID# 41207 results: Battle: 10 Craft: 4 Loot: 9(Failure) MOB: 9

Edited by Takneil

ID# 41213 results: Battle: 2 Craft: 4 Loot: 14(Failure!) MOB: 9

'Nope' stabbing the sword into the ground Takneil leaned against the wall and groaned. "I see, well now's a good time as any" 'for what?' "Getting our differences out of the way" hearing something like a scoff he growled lowly. "What's wrong with that idea?" 'oh nothing, except for the fact we literally could not get along even if I wasn't stuck inside your head' sighing the boy scratched the back of his head. "Not really if you think about it, I have problems with the way you take advantage of the fact other people can't hear you, and how you annoy me. I wouldn't ask you to stay quiet if you didn't do those things..."

Edited by Takneil

'What else am I suppossed to do?, it's not like I get to satisfy my boredom through anything else. I mean dude come on, you don't have minesweeper' "Wait Minesweep-, that doesn't matter!." letting out a frustrated breath he struggled to maintain his patience. "Have you ever thought if you actually tried to be somewhat decent that maybe I would take notice?" Takneil asked hoping that his point would get through to the voice. 'nope, and I don't plan to' grinding his teeth at the response he tightened his fist in anger. Here he was negotiating with something that was inside of his head, shaking his head in disapproval he gave up and drew <<Stinger Edge>> from the ground. What did he expect?.

ID# 41215 results: Battle: 3 Craft: 9 Loot: 9(Failure!) MOB: 10

Edited by Takneil

ID# 41216 results: Battle: 3 Craft: 2 Loot: 11(Failure!) MOB: 3

Smashing the sword against the wall he yelled out in anger, why couldn't things just be simple for once?. He wanted to play a game with his friends, but instead they got trapped inside of the game and if they died inside of it they died for real. Just when he thinks everything's going to be fine, a voice develops in his head that swears it's there to protect him yet whenever in control it almost kills him. getting sick of swinging the blade he threw it aside and hit his fist against it of course in futility. Why couldn't things go back to the way they were?.

Edited by Takneil

ID# 41421 results: Battle: 7 Craft: 12 Loot: 17(Success!) MOB: 5

'Woah!, Takkun calm down. You need to let me finish.' The Other spoke up. "What?!, what do you need to finish?. Insulting me?!" Takneil snapped causing his Familiar startle from his slumber, feeling a twinge of guilt in his chest he sighed and lowered onto his knees to pat the Wolf. "I'm sorry bud, I'm just frustrated is all..." 'I was going to say I didn't plan to think about it without talking about what would happen, you know I give a little. You give a little.' taking a deep breath the boy picked up <<Stinger Edge>> and a gemstone that managed to break loose. "Elaborate..." he stated preparing to hit the wall again, this time for a Material.

Material Total: 1

Edited by Takneil

ID# 41425 results: Battle: 10 Craft: 10 Loot: 12(Failure!) MOB: 2

'Well...you maybe we could do things I would like to do?' raising an arched brow Takneil stabbed his sword into the wall in an attempt to break off another gemstone. "Hold up, you like things?" he asked, his words more of an insult rather than a question that was to be answered. Hearing something similar to a groan he could feel The Other's building frustration, as if it was his own. 'of course I do, I just haven't been able to find anything beyond annoying you' pulling against the hilt of the sword he let out a stressed breath. "yeah?...there are many other things you could do" finding the attempt futile he removed the blade. 'like what?'

Edited by Takneil

ID# 41430 results: Battle: 4 Craft: 1 Loot: 18(Success!) MOB: 3

Stumbling onto a loose stone he smiled happily and swiftly added it to his inventory, it was about time his luck started to show itself. last collecting the Materials were so easily broken loose, now?. They just seemed content remaining in the wall, other than the ones already broken off of course. thinking about the voices question he rubbed a hand through his white and black mess of hair. "I don't know, make Poems?, songs, stories, strike a conversation with me?" even though the Other had been on his last nerve for the past few weeks now he understood some of it's conflicts, he didn't know why but he felt sorry for it. 

Material Count: 2

Edited by Takneil

ID# 41470 results: Battle: 8 Craft: 4 Loot: 4 MOB: 10

'But that's boring!' the voice complained. shaking his head Takneil began working on a jutting vein of the colorful gemstones. "It's not as if you can actually do things other than that" surprised at the lack of a snappy answer he tried knocking loose a few of the materials but nothing budged. 'well...I could you know, do things if I was in cont-' "No" the boy immediately interrupted. "I'll do things, read a book, fight mobs, dress up as a pirate for a day. But I am not going to share my body like I'm cursed or something" 'You don't seem to have a problem when it's to save you...' "I think you're forgetting you had some pretty strong motivation!"

Edited by Takneil
  • 2 months later...

shaking his head in disgust the boy let out an annoyed breath, he was talking to himself, rather a voice in his head. Which tended to be a lot worse, but what was he suppossed to do?. He couldn't just let the voice sit and fester in his mind, they both needed some degree of peace. Leaning against the wall of the cave to rest his aching back the rock wall started to crumble and break loose due to being disturbed. "I can't negotiate with a voice in my head."

ID# 49129 results: Battle: 2 Craft: 6 Loot: 4 MOB: 2

Edited by Takneil

ID# 49130 results: Battle: 5 Craft: 12 Loot: 15 MOB: 3

"Wha?-" feeling himself begin to slip off of the wall of dirt Takneil quickly stabbed his sword into the ground, lovely. now even nature was against him. Groaning he straightened out his stance and peered into the small hole that was created. Cracking a small smirk he nodded as he grabbed hold of a shinning gem, just the others it was one of the most gorgeous things he had ever seen. Too bad they were practically worth nothing compared to what they would be in real life. Adding the item to his inventory the boy sheathed his sword and stuck his hand into the hole. maybe there was more to be found?.

Material Count: 3

Edited by Takneil

ID# 49136 results: Battle: 8 Craft: 7 Loot: 18 MOB: 6

'I know I'm not the brightest bulb, but sticking your hand into a random hole is a bit dangerous don't you think?' the voice asked. it didn't really understand why this boy was so trusting of his own power, if an enemy had set that as a trap it would have easily ended his life. Deciding to move on from the subject it made a whistling tone to get the boy to say something. The Other knew sharp noises made Takneil grind his teeth, in which he would either have to hurt or answer. Win-Win.

barely getting halfway past his forearm Takneil couldn't help but chuckle happily as he grasped hold of another gemstone, it seemed today he was gonna actually have a halfway decent haul. Adding the material to his inventory he went back to work, ignoring a certain voice echoing in his head.

Material Count: 4

Edited by Takneil

ID# 49137 results: Battle: 9 Craft: 4 Loot: 16 MOB: 10

'Takkun, you can't ignore me for ever.' the voice almost chanted. Whether it ended up going to sleep or giving up out of boredom the other would have it's way, either now or later. Picking back up the obnoxious tune the voice increased the pitch, it had a feeling something would happen before it went to rest...soon.

'Just ignore it, it'll go away.' The boy he needed to face the voice and soon. Though right now wasn't the time, he even said that to the other but all it did was complain about being bored. Shaking his head in frustration it was soon relieved to a small shining stone. Taking out the material he added it to inventory.

Material Count: 5

Edited by Takneil

'Seriously, answer me. I'm getting really bored.

Rolling his eye the boy decided to dig out the area around the hole, pushing mounds of dirt away from the hole he smiled as he saw Vain sleeping happily in the corner of the cave. If only he was so lucky himself. Taking a deep breath he looked into the hole to see what was at the other end.

ID# 49169 results: Battle: 3 Craft: 5 Loot: 15 MOB: 6

"Damn..." frowning as all he saw was nothing Takneil drew his sword, the hole was big enough for him to crawl through yet it seemed there was no point to it. Except for a shining gem embedded into the roof of the what could have been a tunnel. Prying the material loose from it hold he chuckled lightly as he added it to his inventory. well he broke a personal record today, what next?.

Material Count: 6

Edited by Takneil

Plunging his sword into the hole the boy was surprised when he found it continued through the wall, pulling <<Stinger Edge>> towards him he frowned as the wall seemed to not be damaged. An illusion of sorts? he was used to finding hidden walls and passages in other games, but in Sword art Online?. This was a first. 

'Well that was unexpected...' the other mumbled lowly the phenomenon catching it's attention. 

"Agreed" biting his lip nervously Takneil climbed into the hole. Pressing his hand against the wall of the tunnel he sighed as he saw yet another gem to pick up. "Jeez, this is just ridiculous"

ID# 49175 results: Battle: 10 Craft: 4 Loot: 18 MOB: 7

Material Count: 7

Edited by Takneil

"what is this place?" he asked in wonder as he lazily rolled out of the tunnel. The walls sparkled beautifully with crystals, and the distant sound of rushing water could be heard. It was like some sort of haven. Stunned at what he had found Takneil looked around, there were many branching tunnels almost like he had found a secret entrance to a dungeon or something. Though there were no enemies to be found. 

ID# 49180 results: Battle: 10 Craft: 11 Loot: 14 MOB: 3

Edited by Takneil

admiring the ever expanding blue walls of crystal and the peaceful sounds of a roaring waterfall Takneil was left shocked, how could a place like this exist?. Shaking his head to focus up he examined everything that was around him, maybe there was a chest or some sort of contraption to reveal another hidden thing?. He had found a secret area in a secret area, or at least way out of the way places.

ID# 49184 results: Battle: 7 Craft: 2 Loot: 10 MOB: 2

Edited by Takneil

"well it seems my loot spree is over" he mumbled a little sad that he was no longer picking up materials wherever he went, maybe he had just ran his luck out for this run?. Shrugging the boy sat down and decided to take a break, it wasn't like he needed to be anywhere. Though he would have to surface at some point, wouldn't want people thinking he had died. leaning his back against the wall he found that it was surprisingly cool, maybe he would show this place to someone?. watching the waterfall he sighed happily.

ID# 49185 results: Battle: 1 Craft: 5 Loot: 6 MOB: 8

Edited by Takneil

'Hey!, forgetting about somebody?. We still have some talking to do' the other stated with a bit of annoyance in it's voice. 

Rolling his neck from shoulder to shoulder Takneil let out a relieved breath as two sharp cracks broke the silence in the cave. "Trust me if I could forget about you I would" he grumbled under his breath. "alright, let's talk then. Hows your day going?, hmm? sound friendly? try it every once and a while. it might improve the way i treat you" finding that leaning on the wall was no longer comfortable the boy stood. "I'm going to get out of here, before something tries to kill us." shifting his foot he stumbled forward as it caught on something on the ground, recollecting his balance Takneil turned to see a gemstone knocked loose from the ground. Picking it up he put it into his inventory.

ID# 49186 results: Battle: 1 Craft: 1 Loot: 17 MOB: 5

Material Count: 8

Edited by Takneil

'Wow, you're awfully rude. I see how it is...' the other said his voice fading as it seemed to disappear. 

"ugh, finally." placing a hand on his forehead Takneil could feel the throbbing of a headache through his fingers, one of the main problems of having a voice stuck in your head, it hate you. climbing into the tunnel he let out a sharp whistle to alert his canine companion of his return. Spotting a familiar white wolf at the end the boy sighed happily, at least he one friend that would be nice company.

ID# 49187 results: Battle: 9 Craft: 10 Loot: 12 MOB: 6

Edited by Takneil