PP - F8 Training Days Part 2 (Takneil) (Mentor and Protege Series)

After resting from the last fight, Calrex gave a nod to his protege as he scanned around the area, "Alright, I think you've got enough energy recovered to take on some more monsters now."

Swiping on his menu he checked his stats, equipment, and skills. However, to his surprise he saw that some changes had occurred as a trio of his skills had vanished, "Huh, I guess another patch just took place. Did Kayaba program these fices to release on a schedule or something?"

Seeing that there was a selection of new things to work with he quickly respeced his abilities to try and preserve as much as he could, taking on a few of the new mods that had appeared. Looking up at his health bar he saw a large chunk appear as his Stonewall mod activated. Getting to his feet, he felt that his body was a bit more heavy than in the past, "I guess that the modification results in a loss of evasive ability. Makes sense for a tank-like ability. Hopefully this works out in the end."