[COMPLETED!-PP-F5] Shark weak <<Blood in the Sand>> (Calrex)

ID# 42550 results: Battle: 6+1=7(Success!) Craft: 7 Loot: 5 MOB: 3

Moving a couple feet away The boy raised <<Stinger Edge>>. Two bosses in one day, wasn't he ambitious?. Watching a larger shark erupt from the sands he felt panic in his chest as it attached to the man's shoulder, this was one of the first times he had seen a boss strike his mentor. stepping forward he paused as he saw it had dealt only a sliver of damage. Exhaling sharply he calmed himself down, he had to remember that Sword Art Online was based on stats not physical capabilities. 

Wasting no time as the shark was thrown to the ground Takneil stepped in performing a swift slash against the rough skin of the enemy, causing a small gash in it's large body. Pushing off of the ground he jumped away from the shark, giving Calrex room to attack."Hey Cal?!, is it weird I'm wondering what this thing tastes like?" he yelled out the question jokingly.

HP List
(Hate: 1) Takneil: 44/44
   Energy: 9/11 (-1)
(Hate: 3) Calrex: 276/277 
   Energy: 53/53

Enraged SandShark
HP: 199/200
DMit: 50
DMG: 50

Edited by Takneil

ID: 42593
Battle Dice: 3 (Accuracy +3) = 6
Mob Dice: 6 (Evasion +4) = 2
Sword Art <<Nova Ascension>> Activated / <<Charge>> Activated (12 Energy Used / 41 Remaining)

"Heh, well you're certainly the first person to say that. Don't give me ideas man, I just might be tempted to take its materials and bring it to a cook."

Looking back Calrex quickly weaved out of the way of the shark before rushing forward, activating both his <<Charge>> and <<Nova Ascension>> skills as he unleashed the rapid barrage of slashes, the Grand Blade alight with a light blue glow as he ripped into the shark. With the final spinning hilt strike he completed the attack, the stun effect appearing next to the monster's health bar.

"Alrighty, all yours Tak!"

HP List
   Energy: 9/11
(Hate: 4) Calrex: 276/277 
   Energy: 53/53 (-12)

Enraged SandShark
HP: 132/200 (10+3 DMG * 9 Art - 50 MIT = 67 DMG / Stunned Until Next Turn)

Edited by Calrex

ID# 42605 results: Battle: 1+1=2(Failure!) Craft: 8 Loot: 16 MOB: 6

Stepping back as he watched his mentor go to work on the boss Takneil couldn't help but smile, it was nice. He felt as though he was hanging out with a friend, in a way he was. eyeing the shark he cringed at his own feelings, maybe this game was seriously effecting what he enjoyed and how he enjoyed it. Felling his foot touch nothing he let out a yelp as he fell down in a whole made by the enemy from when it jumped out."CAL!, not gonna be able to attack it!." he yelled out as he scaled the side of the small pit. Why couldn't he just simply not!, be climbing a hole right now?. Groaning at his misfortune he rolled up to the side. "Is it dead yet?, I really am getting annoyed with this damn sand".

HP List
   Energy: 7/11(-2)
(Hate: 4) Calrex: 276/277 
   Energy: 41/53 

Enraged SandShark
HP: 132/200 

Edited by Takneil

ID: 42623
Battle Dice: 8 (Accuracy +3) = 11
Mob Dice: 10 (Evasion +4) = 6 (Disregarded Due to Stun)
Sword Art <<Meteor Break>> Activated (11 Energy Used / 1 Recovered / 31 Remaining)

"Heh, got yourself stuck in another sinkhole? Alright, get yourself ready!"

Looking back over at the stunned field boss Calrex gave a quick exhale before he rushed forward, the Grand Blade lighting up with the shining golden glow of his most powerful Sword Art, <<Meteor Break>>. Ramming into the oversized shark he rolled it over before unleashed the rapid barrage of slashes and tackles before ending it with a fierce stab to its underbelly.

Leaping back the bluenette gave a nod, "Alright, watch your footing and take another shot. It should be able to move soon, but it's still focused on me, so don't worry!"

HP List
   Energy: 7/11
(Hate: 5) Calrex: 276/277 
   Energy: 31/53 (-11+1)

Enraged SandShark
HP: 72/200 (10 DMG * 11 Art - 50 MIT = 60 DMG / Stun End)

Edited by Calrex
  • 3 weeks later...

ID# 44464 results: Battle: 8+1=9(Success!) Craft: 12 Loot: 15 MOB: 8. 

"I'm trying to watch my footing, these things are popping up out of no where." he grumbled glaring into the hole that had halted his attack, it had better not be a regular thing. Standing up Takneil spotted the boss, once again it seemed his mentor had practically broke it's HP in a single hit. "You know Cal, if you do get those mats cooked you better share some." Lifting his blade he quickly stepped in and flicked the weapon to the side barely getting through the thick skin of the enemy.

Jumping away he frowned. "You know I'm glad Damage Mit is a thing an all, but this is just stupid." shrugging he accepted the fact for what it was. "At least I know it works...

HP List
(Hate: 2) Takneil: 44/44
   Energy: 6/11(-1)
   Energy: 31/53

Enraged SandShark
HP: 71/200 (1-DMG)

ID: 44468
Battle Dice: 8 (Accuracy +3) = 11
Mob Dice: 7 (Evasion +4) = 3
Sword Art <<Meteor Break>> Activated (11 Energy Used / 1 Recovered / 21 Remaining)

"Yeah, I think with the huge different in your damage compared to the mitigation it's definitely a drag. That should be fixed once you get stronger. For now let's just see if we can keep you hitting frequently first. Damage can always come later."

Giving a calming breath Calrex focused as the creature tried to bite him once again, only to chomp at air as he quickly shifted to the side, avoiding the attack. Unleashing <<Meteor Break>> once again the series of golden cuts combined with tackling maneuvers barraged the shark before he finished the combo with a falling slash.

"Alright, it's on its last legs. Take another shot before I finish it off!"

HP List
(Hate: 2) Takneil: 44/44
   Energy: 6/11
   Energy: 21/53 (-11+1)

Enraged SandShark
HP: 11/200 (10 DMG * 11 Art - 50 MIT = 60 DMG)

Edited by Calrex

ID# 44469 Battle: 7+1=8(Success!) Craft: 7 Loot: 13 MOB: 3

Nodding Takneil took a quick back step as the shark lunged at the man. He knew he was fast enough to strike an enemy it just seemed other forces were at work whenever he wanted to attack, such as random holes, cliff dropping you into a chasm, etc... "Well Cal, doing both at once wouldn't hurt at all" he joked with a casual flash of a smile. 

Taking advantage of his ally's attack the boy quickly moved himself to enemy's backside. 'There aren't any holes back here' he growled internally at his random strokes of misfortune that often led him to missing a vital attack (or not so vital). Flicking his sword he sliced against the bosses tail only dealing a small amount of damage. "Alright Cal, finish it off!"

HP List
(Hate: 3) Takneil: 44/44
   Energy: 5/11(-1)
   Energy: 21/53 

Enraged SandShark
HP: 10/200 (1 DMG)

Edited by Takneil

ID: 44492
Battle Dice: 3 (Accuracy +3) = 6
Mob Dice: 3 (Evasion +4) = -1
Loot Dice: 19 (Search and Detect +2 / Item +1) = 22 (Bonus Loot)
Sword Art <<Deadly Sins>> Activated (7 Energy Used / 1 Recovered / 15 Remaining)

"You got it!"

Turning to face their opponent Calrex lowered himself into the stance needed to activate <<Deadly Sins>>. the Grand Blade lit alight with the dark purple glow of the Sword Art before he flew forward. Guided by the assisted system the bluenette unleashed the seven stabs iconic of the attack, riddling the shark with a stab pattern akin to the Big Dipper constellation.

The shark lingered in the air for a second before it burst into crystals. Looking at the loot window that appeared the Ultramarine Knight saw that they had surprisingly gotten a decent reward from the battle, "Nice work Tak. We'll split the loot for this one. Think we're good to call it a day?"

Loot List:
1 Material
Bonus Loot: 1 Material + 2000 col (Mob HP 200 * 10 col = 2000)

HP List
(Hate: 3) Takneil: 44/44
   Energy: 5/11
(Hate: 6) Calrex: 276/277 
   Energy: 15/53 (-7+1)

Enraged SandShark
HP: -10/200 (10 DMG * 7 Art - 50 MIT = 20 DMG)

Edited by Calrex

Letting out a relieved sigh as the shark burst into crystals the boy sheathed his sword. "Yeah, that's definitely good enough." he stated, offering a hidden smile. Looking back onto the battlefield he examined the trenches and holes made by the sharks, he would have never survived that fight. Especially with the holes. Shrugging he began walking towards the settlement, there was no point torturing himself over his weakness. If he kept at it he would easily be at the man's strength...if he didn't die along the way. "Let's get back into the safe zone before another decides to spawn, running into two variations of a boss on my first time doing this quest is enough for me." Taking off his helm he took a deep breath of the hot air. "Plus, I'm really wondering what these taste like. Guess I shouldn't do a quest on an empty stomach!"

Complete!

Thread Rewards

-400 Col from 1 Page

-700 Col and 1 Material from Frenzied Sandshark

-2000 Col and 1 Material from Enraged Sandshark

-1 Sand Armor Potion.

-1 Material, 1550 Col, and Sand Armor Potion to Takneil. (4-Sp Gained from Thread/Quest)

-1 Material, and 1550 Col to Calrex. (1-Sp Gained from Thread)