[PP F1] I've found you again..(Maximum,Sephira)

Max woul step into the small tavern, my stomach screaming at me to get some food. 'Why am I hungry in a Videogame? The devs must've put some serious detail to what would normally happen to an actual body..' Max would take a seat, looking around to find that the bar was relatively empty, and all but one of the NPC's were busy sweeping or cleaning in some way. The one NPC walked up to him asking if he needed anything. "What cana' getcha' sir?" The NPC's voice was high and had an obvious country accent to it. "I'll just have some water."  After the wateress left to get him some water, something in his mind told him to look at the door. When he did he practically jumped up and sprinted to the person, hugging them tightly when reaching them.

Wondering mindless around the town Sephira's amber orbs flitted from player to player. It was another normal day in SAO. People had adjusted and life was moving on. Suddenly a light growl resounded from her stomach. "I'm hungry?" Sephira inquired softly, glancing around to find a place to get food. A small tavern on the side of the way was spotted. Approaching it and coming to the entrance one of Sephira's shoes caught and sent her forward...right into someone's arms. Blinking confusedly the girl used her perpetual vision to spot a head of hair. It looked familiar...and then realization dawned. "Max?" Sephira whispered questioningly, "Is that you?"

Edited by Sephira

"Seph!" Max would almost scream into her ear, pulling her up to stand. He'd fix her hair, and then would continue his hug, "What are you doing here? I thought you couldn't get the Gear? Hold on sec.. are the guys with you? Wait- nevermind, you weren't in the call.." A defeated look would come across Max's face, his shoulders would slump over, dwelling on the thought of his only friends (Besides Sehp of course) having died already.

There was no doubt now. Letting Max mess with her loose locks and then pulled her into another hug Sephira found herself relaxing. It was undeniably refreshing to see a familiar face among a sea of strangers. "I couldn't, or at least, didn't think I could. My mom somehow managed. " Sephira explained to Max, returning the hug warmly before pulling away to inspect him. His facial expression foretold the thoughts bouncing around within his head. Gently, her hand patted his cheek in an attempt to bring him back to the present. "We don't know. They could be dead, they could be alive. The possibles are endless." Sephira commented truthfully, "Come on, we should sit down and talk. Maybe catch up a little. What do ya say?"

Max would sigh, fixing his posture and looking back to her. "Yeah I guess you're right, they're good at what they do. I'm sure they're fine.." There was a slight hint of doubt in Max's voice, which was odd, since he was a pretty confident person. "Alright come with me, I'm sitting over here." He'd gesture to his seat, the water he had just ordered already on the table.

Sliding into the table where Max had taken residence before her arrival she ordered a glass of water as well. As the waitress left Sephira's gaze once more focused on the person across the table. His concern for their friends was understandable, for it was present within her as well, but there was only so much that could be done without all the facts. Mentally shaking off the feeling that was starting to make itself known the girl leaned an elbow on the table and propped her chin on her hand. "It's pure luck that I ran into you," She grinned while nodding, "I was just getting hungry when I happened passed this place. So tell me, what've you been up to?"  

Max would laugh when Sephira had made the comment about luck. "I'd think that'd it be more destiny, but luck works too." He'd slump back into his seat as he watched the waitress set down The water for Seph. "What I've been up to? I wasn't really doing anythin' for a bit, I was really spending time in the fields just kinda watchin' people fight boars and low levels like those. Then one day, I woke up and felt like I had to do something. I can't explain the feelin', I guess I was just sick of sittin' around in this game." He'd shrug. The wateress would come back asking if they wanted anything to eat. Max would wave her off, as he sipped on his glass.

Edited by Maximum

Bringing the glass of water to meet her lips Sephira listened as Max went on to explain what he had been doing for the past several months. It was a wonder they had not run into each other sooner. Then again, how were they suppose to know one another was in the game? Setting the glass back down and leaning forward the blonde found herself nodding. "Honestly, it's been pretty much the same on my end," Sephira grinned sheepishly, "Although, it's more like I want to do something, but have no idea where to start. Thanks to that I've just been watching and absorbing whatever I can." Glancing down amber orbs eyeballed the ice in the glass as it swirled to the rhythm of her movement. All this energy needed to be used for something besides just lounging around and waiting for who knew what. This may have been what Sephira needed in order to finally figure out where to go from here. 

Max would stand, yawning as he raised his arms up, and stretching and twisting his muscles till a small 'pop' can be heard. He'd look down to Sephira, watching her eyes study the virtual ice swirling around in the glass. 'Is it just me? Or does virtual reality bring out the beauty in people? Charlie looks.. be-' Max would shake his head before finishing the thought. A small smile would appear on his face as Sephira would look up to him with a raised brow. "It's nothin'.." A a bit a red would flush on Max's cheeks, hardly noticeable from his dark completion. He'd shrug it off, doing his trademark "Cool guy" pocket stuffing. His thumbs would slide into his pockets, the rest of his hands hanging out. "Anyway, I was plannin' on going to the fields today, so I'll be going in a few.. You need anythin' before I leave?"

Despite the denial, Sephira knew that Max was thinking about something he didn't want her to know about. Making the glass still and exhaling the girl slowly slid out of the seat so that she was standing in front of her friend. The question passed through her mind's eye once more. "...you need anythin' before I leave..." Sephira placed a hand on the table and leaned on it while the other hand pulled up the menu with practiced ease. "Actually, I do need something before you go," Sephira commented nonchalantly. Scrolling through the menu amber eyes quickly scanned through the options. Seconds later it was found. "Accept this friend request and promise me that you'll message me...for anything, okay? Promise me that at least." The concern that she was now feeling weaved throughout her voice and reflected within the amber orbs. 

Max would laugh a bit, almost forgetting to do this. He'd raise his fist, extending his pinky finger for Sephira to grip with her own. With his free hand, he'd glide his fingers through the menu. Wiggling his finger idly as he looks for the request. He'd give Sephira a straight face, giving his best imitation of a robotic voice. "I solemnly swear- yeah no. I promise. Just don't spam me, you know how I feel about spam.. or advice, you know how that ended up last time." As Seph gripped his pinky, he'd accept the request. And would quickly send a message, 'I luv ya, don't die. I couldn't live it down if you did.' And with that, he'd give Seph a tight squeeze, and a salute before strolling out of the building and making a mad dash to the fields. 'SAO, meet me, Max. Imma tear you to pieces!'

Edited by Maximum

The way he released her from the hug to him leaving all seemed to happen in slow motion. A small wave managed to be sent in his direction before he completely disappeared from the bar. "I make no promises about not dying," Sephira mumbled half-hearted looking at the door, "But I'll do my best to be here." With that stated the girl slide her way back into the booth and took another sip from the water. In all honesty, she wished that they had gotten to talk more about what had happened the last couple months, but that would probably never happen. At least not for a while. "Bartender, can I have something else to drink..."