[PP-F1] First time round (Coddex)

Walking slowly through the wilderness. I yawn. Every step I make reminds me how tired I really am. Trees dot the horizon and streams curl around the feet of the trees cooling to toes of the majestic plants. I sit down under a tree as the sun begins to set and watch the horizon. Waters lap at the shore nearby and the song if the birds and beast is calm and kind to my ears. I lay back and close my eyes as I enjoy this moment of solitude.

Out in the forest of floor one I was wandering around trying to find some materials to add to my inventory. I hadn't had too much luck yet but I was determined not to leave empty handed.  I looked under and around trees.  I didn't see much but I had my attention snagged by a figure dozing under a tree. I made my way up to him and recognized him as Rag. I had met him once before a little while back and he seemed like a decent guy. I didn't know him that well but I'm pretty good with my first impressions. I walked up to Rag and crouched down in front of him and tapped his shoulder. "Hey Rag, what are you up to out here?  I know you're taking it easy but I was wondering if you wanted to hangout for a while I havn't seen you since you were at Bijorn's place."

A finger touches my shoulder and I yawn. Opening my eyes I look around."Huh Coddexx right." I mutter. "Good to see you again." I sit up straight and yawn rubbing my eyes. "How long have you been there?" I ask. Beside the fact that this guy was staring at me and that was basic stalker behaviour I was also asleep. Yawning again I smile. "So what have you been doing?"

Laughing at Rag's reaction to me waking him I said "I wasn't here that long I just saw you over here and thought that id say hi." his yawning made me follow suit and I started to grin. "I havnt been up to much. Mainly just crafting potions in my shop and things like that.  Other than that I've just been out here killing Nepents and other mobs. Recently finished the quest 'Secret Medicine of the Forest'. How about you Rag? You been up to much?"