[SP-F1] «Earning a Living» Smithin' ain't easy! (COMPLETE)

Ishida opened his eyes as soon as he could and where the ingot once was, now a perfectly fine longsword was placed.  Now, there was absolutely nothing fancy about this particular blade--it didn't hold any impressive stats or extra effects but it was a success, and in that young entrepreneur's eyes, it was more beautiful than he could have imagined.

Hagrid stepped up to the anvil in a single, heavy footfall and began to appraise the weapon.  "Hmmm... hmmm," he murmured over and over as he stepped around the side to view it from another angle.  "Well, this is most certainly an acceptable blade.  A fine example of solid craftsmanship.  Congratulations!  You have completed the Blacksmith's trial and as a reward, I grant you with the title of "Beginner Blacksmith."  I expect many more fine things out of you, adventurer."

And that was that--Hagrid stepped away from the anvil and proceeded back to his post at the counter, wearing a satisfied smile upon his lips just beneath the cover of his beard.

A large window popped up before Ishida.

"CONGRATULATIONS!" it stated in large, bold letters.
"BLACKSMITHING UNLOCKED."

Bearing a satisfied smile of his own, he extended his hand and swiped confirmation on the achievement.  A blacksmith, huh?  Well, it was about time he got on the job and started gearing up.  There was an entire world out there waiting to be conquered.

SUMMARY

Ishida: +1 SP, +400 col
+4 Materials?  I don't know if they count.  I was just searching for them as part of the quest.

Also:

1. A title relating to your profession
  2. The ability to open up a shop
  3. 1 extra Skill Point
  4. Extra materials (rolled by GM with Loot Die upon topic completion)