[PP-F1] Getting out more (Rag, Tricolor_mina, and Evac)

I was sitting at the cafe next to my hotel when I decided that Rag was supposed to be here. I pm'd him and got Violet to come down too. She was probably getting ready like a woman only could. I laughed as Nix curled up on the table next to some fries and started eating. I thought to myself, shes taking her time... at least she respects herself that much. When I saw Her and Akame come out of the hotel I waved and said "Hey beautifull! I wantcha to meet someone." I glanced at her with a warming smile.

'Crap! I'm late!' i thought, Liam had just Pm'd me to come out to the same cafe that we ate at yesterday. 'I think he said that he wanted me to meet someone... I wonder if it's some kind of power-player... hmm...' I pulled out a bottle of water and woke up Akame, beckoning for her to follow me outside. I blinked at the Sunshine gleaming down on us from the town of beginnings and the outer border surrounding it. I saw him at the cafe, typing out a second Pm to someone... probably a friend. "Yo." I said, "You okay today Liam? Sorry I had to run out like I did yesterday... I didn't feel too good.."

Yawning I open my eyes as a notification pops up. "What?" I ask as I read the message. "Oh okay."  I say standing. Wiping crust from my eyes I splash my face with water. lifting my legs up and spinning my arms. Opening my room door I step out and yawn. I had slept for 1 whole day. Walking down the path to the meeting area. I had no idea what was going on. "Evac, what is going on." I ask as I approach.

I looked at Violet and answered her question, "You dont have to explain. Whatever it was lastnight obviously was a good reason. I want you to meet one of my best friends, Rag. He should be here any-Speak of the devil!" I stood up and gave Rag an unexpected bro hug and said "Nothings going on, I just wanted you to meet somebody, maybe even go out and kill some boars or stuff later." Turning to Violet, I said "This is Rag milady. He was with me when I got Nix. They formed a bond that day. It has gone un broken." Turning to Rag, "This is Tricolour_mina. She is... weeeelllllll," I got close to his ear "she is bae." I whispered. "But any who, how has your day been?" I said denoting Rag. Nix was nuziling his leg giving off happy panda sounds.

Edited by evac

I looked at Liam with a gaze of embarrassment when I heard what he had said(super hearing, ACTIVATE!) "She is Bae" coming out of his mouth 'bae???" i thought 'what da heck?! I don't think that I've ever been called that before' "Uhhm...." I trailed off, "wha... whaa...??" I sat down and gulped down my bottle of water and sat down... feeling as though Akame could use flame breath and lit me on fire. "Liam what the hell!" I squeaked, "Why'd ya say that??"

"Bae? Sorry not very good with acronyms what does that mean." I say yawning and sitting down on the ground. Scratching nix behind the ear I smiled. "My day has been interesting. Haven't done much but walk around. I really feel like someone crushed my lungs, so yeah fun times." I smile at Tricolour_mina. "Pleasure to meet your acquaintance."

"yeah..." I said, "Anyways... you're a guy and you don't know what bae is? you must not get out very much..." I calmed down and picked up Akame, who chirped and snuggled closer to me. I turned to Liam, "Also... I didn't know you took my friend request like that..." I said, still blushing, "Do you like me that much already?" I stood up and holding my hand out flat, i whacked the top of his head with it. "Baka.*" I said, "watch your pronouns, we aren't dating yet." I turned back to Rag, " Nice t'meetcha!" I said cheerily, "I'm Tricolor_Mina, It's a pleasure be able to meet ya... Rag. Akame, say hi!" 'Kyaauuroooo!' Chirped Akame, and she jumped on Rag's shoulder and nuzzled him.

Note* Baka means stupid, or idiot.

I took the hit and looked at Violet, then back at Rag "It means someone you like," glancing back at Violet I mumbled "maybe even love." I turned my attention fully to Violet. "Woulda called you senpai, but obviously you noticed me, so I called you bae. I doubt that you think of me like that, and that upsets me, but I think of you like that. I disnt take that friend request like that. I am basing this all off of me, and where I hope this 'Thing' is going. And are you not okay with me thinking of you like that, because ya cant stop me from thinkng like that. I would hate to not be thought of by you like that." I smiled at her and tilted my head. "Rag that sucks that your not feeling well. I wish there was something I could do to help."

Edited by evac

"I feel like I just fell into a world were everything but the languages are the same." I say yawning. Staring at the dragon I shudder. "Sorry not use to dragons." Running my hands through my hair I close my eyes and lay back. Yawning very loudly I look over at Nix and smile at him. "So you to, a couple intresting. Tell me about yourself Mina, can I call you that?"

" don't worry." I said jokingly, "you aren't used to people callin' to their friends like that. you can call me whatever you please, Liam calls me Violet." I looked at Liam, who seemed to feel rejected at the time. "Liam, don't take what I said too literally!" I said, " I just don't think that we need to make that public yet." I sat down and materialized a bottle of water and my startup Rapier, equipping the latter. I smiled, " anyways... where do you guys wanna go hunting?" I think we can go off in one of the fields on a floor higher than this one... I'd say three at least."

I realised what I had said and blushed. "I, uhh-" I wanted to say "Im sorry and your right sweets.", but what came out was "Yeah, lets kill some boars. Sounds nice." I like thinking before I speak. While despondantly looking at the ground I thought about what Rag said, and with my best american accent I answered "Buddy, ya nerer get used to a dragon." Going back to my normal 'london teenager accent' I continued "that is unless you have one. Akame is very nice. Nicer than Nix almost. ALMOST. I suggest we find some shadded area to camp and do our hunting. But please dont let what happened last time happen this time Violet..." I finished with a wince denoting her near death experience.

I thought back to that incident with annoyance twinging in my mind. "yeah... I don't think I'll forget that anytime soon..." I remembered the near death experience with a shiver, and hastily changed the subject. "s-so! where do you guy's figure we should go? like I said... It probably should be a floor higher than this one... but I don't think I'd like to see the good ol' grim reaper just yet!" I felt like I had been socked in the stomach... 'that headache again...' I thought, 'I wonder... what that "me" plans to act like...' I looked at the pond across from the small cafe that we were at, and I heard quiet laughter, so I turned back to the two with me and focused back on the conversation about mob hunting.

Edited by tricolor_mina