(PP-F2) Filled With Detirmination (Daeron)

"The difference between the impossible

and the possible

lies in a person's detirmination."

- Some dude that I forget. 

With a wide grin on her face, Ayumu stepped away from the teleportation fate she had just entered through. The red-head had just come from floor nine, as she had picked a location to set up her Blacksmith shop. It wasn't offcially open, but at least the location was set. Hopefully she could gather a little more materials before she actually opened it though. Walking with a detirmined stride, Ayumu entered floor two, and decided to stay a little bit before going back to the first floor. It was a hassle having to go through each gate, since she hadn't bought a teleportation crystal yet, so it would be nice to take a rest. Philomena, her phoenix familiar nibbled at the girl's ear a bit, causing her to chuckle,

"Knock it off, will ya? That kind of hurts you know." She scratched the fire bird in it's head. Rather distracted with the playful familiar, she wasn't watching where she was going...and suddenly bumped into something...or someone. Ah yes, the cliche-ness was strong today. Eliciting a small cry of surprise, she backed up a little, running her head a bit.

"Geh...sorry. One would think I would learn to actually keep my eyes ahead of me after bumping into so many people." She apologized with embarrassment, since after looking up a little she noticed it was an actual person she collided with.

Daeron was used to many people on the lower floors to be reckless, but unlike any other time, this one was far too critical of their mistake. Reaching a hand out to the red headed girl, he helped her stand back up, as well as helped her Phoenix land back on her shoulder. Giving her a smile, he helped brush off her shoulders. "It's quite alright" he said. Daeron looked into her eyes and spoke, but this time he felt dumb about it. "That's a cute girl you have there--- BIRD I MEAN BIRD!" He said, trying to recover from what he had just said.

He had no idea how he could have been so foolish to drop his guard like that and let something along those lines to just.. slip out. "I'm sorry, the name is Daeron, I'm a tank for the frontlines and a member of the Azure Brigade" 

Ayumu gratefully took his hand and allowed him to help her up, giving a small smile. She was completely caught off guard by his following comment though, left rather stunned and unsure of what to say. Blinking as she did her best to recover and actually find the words to give an introduction herself she winced a little,

"Right...uh, thanks. Her name is Philomena, and I'm Ayumu. I personally am a low-level noob with basic weapons and stats. Nice to meet you," she scanned him over, trying to figure out what kind of person he was, "I hope I'm not taking up your time or anything. Normally I'm not really the clumsy type...I guess."

Feeling the phoenix's class dog rather deeper into her shoulder than usual, the girl have a sigh, and opened up her menu. Taking out a small bag from her items, she took out a couple of what looked like glowing gummy worms, but they were moving, so they weren't candy. The phoenix quickly snatched them, and didn't hesitate to scarf down the snack. She put the bag back into her inventory, and the fire bird looked back at Daeron. The phoenix gave him what almost looked like a glare that seemed to say, "I would like to eat your face."

Edited by Ayumu

Daeron chuckled as she seemed to have picked up on his lack of composition in front of the girl. "I once had a phoenix too that went well... I actually dont know where it went." Anyways, with that having been said Daeron scratched the back of his head, unsure of what to say next. He gave the girl a flirtatious look and smile that showed he had interest in the girl.

"Listen, I have nothing to do today, would you like to go ice skating with me? I know a place that we can go to that's on the fourth floor that just about nobody knows about." The girl wasn't bad looking at all, in fact she was beautiful. He hadn't asked a girl out to do something in a long time since he was gemerally all alone.