[PP-01] Hunting for dummies (Hunter/Macradon)

As Hunter would bring the Axe down he would notice the Critical Hit moment as he would pull back immediately after striking the beast. He would sigh a sigh of relief and accept the loot as he would go back to where Mac was resting. He would sit down and yawn as he would stick his Axe blade into the ground to keep it ready just in case. He then looked around, still noticing a lot of Boars. Though at the moment he was tired of the Boars, so he reached over and nudged Mac.

"Hey...Lets go and hunt some bigger game, get some better loot. Perferably something I can use to upgrade or make a new Axe."

Hunter suggested as he waited on his party leader to give out the orders as to what they would do. Hunter had to admit, he enjoyed the game overall despite being stuck in it till either he died or got out. (Wonder what the guys are up too at the moment...I wonder if anyone is really WORRIED about me?) He thought to himself as he continued to wait for Mac to wake up and give him an answer on what to do next.

CONGRATULATIONS

YOU HAVE REACHED LEVEL 4

Hunter smiled at finding out he gained a new level. He felt stronger, faster, more durable. It was time to test it.

WC:200

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

''If you really want to get something like Iron, there were some rock golems on floor two, or even some dragons that could give you some materials, you will be able kill them with my help, even I nearly died once or twice up there'' he would say as he would sit up again, stretching his body and rub his eyes. He would yawn as he would then stand up.

''Dragons or golems?'' he would ask as he would look towards the tube stairs to the second floor.

Hunter laughed a bit as he thought about what Mac had said. He thought about it for a long time before looking at the stairs to the second floor.

"Dragons or Golems, Dragons...or Golems?"

Hunter then stood up as he would pull his Axe from the earth, spinning it in his hand. He kept thinking before finally stepping towards the stairs. He was definitely scared, but was ready to get stronger.

"Let's go kill some Dragons, time for a real challenge."

Hunter would wait for Mac, but his stance showed that he was ready.

''Ok! Last I battled them, the health was 8 points, being able to do 3 damage per assault, but yeah, just keep on close, because if you get their right loot, you will be able to make great weapons! These dragons drop the loot consisting of either Dragon skin, which is common but also fragile, so to make it into something useful, you need a lot of those to make something like a leather proxy. The other loot the dragons drop, is dragon heart stone, which is a material smiths can use to create heavy and durable weapons and armor.'' Macradon would say as he would then venture to the stairs.

As he enters the stair room, he would be teleported to the second floor. He would look around at the magnificent mountain terrain on the second floor, so much more than the first floor of boring grass and a city.

''Now this is what I call a magnificent view'' he would say ash e sat down at the grass and watched as the sun would soon pass midday and enter it's passing time towards evening.

Hunter stepped up into the stairs leading up and as he stepped through the air felt different, and the scenery...the scenery was amazing. No Beginners town...just plains and mountains. Hunter grinned as he felt his hand gripping the Axe a bit too tightly. He then listened to Mac speak about the Dragons as to warn him as well. Hunter would heed his warning as he waited on the plains of the second floor.

"I am ready whenever you are then. As far as I know I probably need the skill to be able to use Heavy armor, but I would like to make an axe, and hell if I can get some dragon skin I am sure a tailor on Floor I could make me a a nice looking and protective Duster and gloves."

Hunter said aloud as he readied himself for the battles ahead, hell...he was only a Level 4 and now going up against dragons...it all seemed a bit much, but the payout seemed worth it. He waited for Mac to lead the way seeing as he had been here before.

Macradon would have fear in his eyes as the big cave came in sight. He would point as he would walk, towards east.

''That's the cave, but be careful, I warn you, if you engage the boss, there's no way out again'' he would warn Hunter as they would walk towards the big cave, the opening, as Cliche as it was, was a dragon's open maw. He would walk in as a newly spawned dragon would begin to walk around in spawn area.

''I'll show you, I'll start to engage'' He said as he would rush towards the dragon, unsheathing his sword. He would go for a feather swipe.

1-5: Dragon aggro starts

6-10: Macradon hits first

[OOC]

Hunter walked beside Mac for the longest time. He kept a look out through the mountains as they passed though. He wanted to make sure there was no way they could be harmed before their Dragon Hunting. That is when Mac spoke up about the Boss. This made Hunter almost cringe, knowing there was no way he could survive a Boss encounter just yet.

"Trust me...I don't intend to step anywhere you don't"

Hunter would watch as he would see Mac engage the first Dragon after walking into the maw shaped cavern. HE popped his knuckles and targeted the same Dragon as Mac and decided to first open with a normal attack.

1-5: The Dragon will continue to attack.

6-10: Hunter will attack after Mac aiming for the Dragon's legs.

Macradon would run forward, hoping to fight this dragon. Confident with his actions together with Hunter, he would try to engage with a Feather Swipe, but the dragon would just rush through the air and knock Macradon's head with its wing and head towards Hunter.

''Look out!'' he would say as he fell down on the ground by the dragon. He would get up again and rush towards the dragon. He would prepare Tempest if this beast should be shot down.

Macradon health: 16/17

Dragon health: 8/8

Mob counterattack[1]

Attack miss[2-7]

Attack hit[8-9]

Critical strike[10]

[OOC]

Attack miss[2-5]

Attack damage[6-8]

Critical strike[9-10]

]

Hunter watched as his friend was knocked back by the Dragon. It was quick, and probably hurt a little, but not enough to pose a real threat. So Hunter took a deep breath and focused holding the Axe in his right hand he would spin it like normal before bringing it up in a stance that would look like any normal guard. He focused and remembered the skill he wanted to use as he saw the blade of the Axe glow blue before he ran at the the Dragon in an attempt to use >>CLEAVE<<.

"I'm alright Mac, keep your eyes on the prize. Let's kill this bastard and plan out some strategy."

With having said that Hunter would dash towards the wall and begin running along side it to the right of the Dragon and Mac both trying to get to the right leg's of the beast.

Hunter's Health: 11/11

Dragon's Health:8/8

Mob counterattack[1]

Attack Miss[2-5]

Attack Hit[6-8]

Critical Strike[9-10]

Macradon 's sword would glow as he would stutter few words before he would rush forward.

''Hunter ... get out of the way'' he would say as he would swiftly rush forward, hoping Hunter wasn't in range of the sword. He would increase his speed by going down low, having very little air resistance to spin out fast, smashing it into the air with a dense sword, following the dragon while spinning around, cutting it even once again, then a two slash horizontal ending it with a downwards strike.

''Bulls eye!'' Macradon would say as he would land on the ground again with his sword cutting through the dragon.

The dragon would then attack both of them with a 3 flare ball damage, sending 3 balls towards each.

Dragon: 3/8

Macradon: 16/17

Damage goes in [1-5](Parry makes it: 1-4)

Blocks attack [6-9](Parry makes it: 5-8)

Counterattack [10](Parry makes it: 9-10)

<>+1 when blocking.

[OOC]

Hunter watched as his Axe sank into the Dragon's right leg. He roared with laughter as he heard Mac's warning, even though he knew he was striking a blow away from where Mac was attacking. He leapt up onto the Dragon and jumped off to rejoin Mac as he spun the Axe to his right, and in his right hand. He watched as the Dragon let loose an attack of his own.

"[censored]!!"

Hunter would use his own acrobatic Skill to attempt to dodge the coming attack. He hoped Mac would be doing the same.

Macradon was though not fast enough to parry the oncoming attack so they would hit him directly, 3 balls of fire hitting him. Macradon would be pushed slightly back as he would be hit by the balls, taking damage and the recoil would send him just a meter back, he would then lower his sword again and take it to his side, he would rush forward, hoping for the <> to hit. ''God dammit'' he would say as he quickly crossed his heart in beliefs, then he would engage the dragon once again.

Dragon: 2/8

Macradon: 13/17

Mob counterattack[1]

Attack miss[2-5]

Attack damage[6-8]

Critical strike[9-10]

Hunter was hit by one of the balls, and part of a second of fire, he flew back towards the entrance and caught himself near the start and was able to roll out of the way. He knew that the attack had managed to damage him a bit, a minimal amount of pain though, he would activate his >>BATTLE HEALING<< skill. He began to heal slowly as he would look to Mac.

"Yo Mac, just burned a bit...I know we don't have much time, but what is the plan man, this thing is brutal."

Hunter spun the Axe in his right hand as he took on a more serious approach. He would locate Mac and run to his location ready to attack once more.

Mob counterattack[1]

Heal miss[2-5]

Heal 3 Health[6-8]

Critical Heal[9-10]

Macradon would see that Hunter also had the <> skill, being able to sustain if Macradon kept the aggro at him but as Hunter would start out with a stance, jumping forward, getting a good axe cleave on the dragon with an enhanced sound of damage.

''A critical strike!'' Macradon said as the dragon would fall down and become pixels, leaving a loot HUD in front of Hunter.

[OOC]

Hunter would watch the Dragon pixilate before his very eyes. He was astounded, yet surprised he was able to accomplish sch a feat...though if Mac were not there...he probably would have ate [censored] and died in that cave...alone...and no one would care. He looked back at Mac, he would be huffing and puffing but it seemed his Health was back to normal now. He spun the axe in his right hand before turning to see the Loot Menu popup.

1-8: Nothing

9-17: One Dragon Heart Stone

18-19: Two Dragon Heart Stones

20: Three Dragon Heart Stones

Hunter hoped he got some good loot so that he could hopefully get a new Axe, if not more. He would pick up his loot and walk back to Mac where he would sit beside him on a cave wall, waiting to see what was the next turn.

"What do we do now, oh Dragon Slayer?"

Hunter would ask then laugh quietly, not wanting to aggro anything else at the moment.

[OOC]

''Well it doesn't look like we got anything useful here, so let's just hunt more dragons'' Macradon would say as he would scout after a dragon. He would see one, flying around and aggroing the walls and pillars. He would ready his sword, getting his hands ready, throwing himself towards the pillars, maneuvering around and try to strike the dragon. He would ready a feather swipe.

''Now follow up!''

Dragon aggro start: 1-5

Macradon start: 6-10

Hunter would stand up as he spun the Axe in his right hand. He nodded as Mac said they were going to continue to hunt the Dragons. Hunter popped his knuckles as he came up beside Mac and prepared himself to attack. He prepared a new attack skill from his Two Axe tree, it was called >>Whirlwind<< and he held out his axe to his right with both hands. He waited to see what the first move was so that way he would be ready if he had to dodge or parry the blow.

IF the dragon was quicker than Mac, then Hunter would just have to be faster than the Dragon.

Dragon keeps stating attack: 1-5

Hunter Interupt Attacks: 6-10

Attack miss[2-5]

Attack damage[6-8]

Critical strike[9-10]

Macradon would see as he would miss, but the dragon would fly towards his with a diving headbutt, though Hunter was fast enough to smash the dragon before Macradon would be hit.

''Thanks!'' he would say as he would move to the side and try to do <> again.

''I'm sorry if I'm going to take some damage, but I have to train myself'' he would say as he would laugh, trying to make his Tempest pop.

Macradon health: 17/17

Dragon health: 7/8

Mob counterattack[1]

Attack miss[2-7]

Attack hit[8-9]

Critical strike[10]

Hunter smiled as he was able to counter the attack of the Dragon. He switched back in with Mac, getting ahold of the system in place now as he watched Mac attack again. He began to speak about training, and Hunter let him do as he must. Yet Hunter also needed training too, he waited till he saw Mac's attack winding down and he decided to let loose his own attack.

"SWITCH!"

Hunter would activate the >>Cleave<< Axe Skill as his blade would glow blue. He swing the blade back behind him, and then over his shoulder, letting the blade get some momentum as he let his left had come to the Axe handle. He would attack and then pull away to switch just as he needs to do in a party system.

"Yeah! Get some!"

Hunter would yell and step back after attacking.

Mob counterattack[1]

Attack miss[2-5]

Attack hit[6-8]

Critical strike[9-10]