[PP-01] Hunting for dummies (Hunter/Macradon)

Macradon would fail to block once again, taking damage and being pushed backwards. He would clench his blade and jump into the air, hoping to get an <> down onto the dragon, giving it a killing blow.

''I hopefully got this!'' he would say, hoping to get a good hit at the dragon.

Dragon health: 2/17

Macradon: 11/17

Mob counterattack[1]

Attack miss[2-5]

Attack damage[6-8]

Critical strike[9-10]

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hunter watched as Mac would get hit again as Hunter would block. He grimaced, almost not being able to do enough as he looked to Mac.

"Hey man, you ok?"

Hunter asked almost wanting to run to help him, instead all he saw was red as he let his blade charge up red as he selected to use >>Rend<< as he ran at the Dragon and about a Meter away he would let loose the attack.

"YOU'RE DONE YOU BIG BASTARD!"

Hunter yelled.

Dragon Health: 2/17

Hunter Health: 15/15

Mob counterattack[1]

Attack miss[2-5]

Attack damage[6-8]

Critical strike[9-10]

As he would miss his <>, he would jump away and let Hunter get to hit the big thing. As hunter would hit with his axe, it would critical strike and end out with the dragon going into pixels.

''Nice, good job'' he would say, giving a thumbs up to Hunter.

''This went faster with this new sword .. think of how long it would have taken with my normal sword'' he would say as he would just requip his normal attire, getting rid of the armor and taking back his Dragon Sorrow.

''So ... what did you get in the loot?'' he asked, curious if he had gotten anything cool.

[Loot dice for you.:

1-4: The chest contains nothing.

5-8: The chest contains two materials.

9-13: The chest contains three materials.

14-17: The chest contains four materials

18-19: The chest contains five materials.

20: The chest contains eight materials.]

Hunter laughed as he watched the Dragon disappear into pixels. He landed and watched as his loot menu popped up. He heard what Mac had said as he switched gear out.

"Yeah I hear ya, I am just hoping that I can get something like Dragon Bone. I heard that a recepie for a powerful Axe exists but I need Dragon Bone. Let's see"

Hunter said as he accepted the Loot.

1-4: The chest contains nothing.

5-8: The chest contains two materials.

9-13: The chest contains three materials.

14-17: The chest contains four materials

18-19: The chest contains five materials.

20: The chest contains eight materials.]

No loot HUD would pop up in front of Macradon, surely it was only the finisher who got the rewards. Anyhow , Macradon would receive a Money bounty from killing the help to kill the boss. The money gathered from the whole adventure so far was 1720 Col in total, not counting in the smaller dragons. They just both had to divide the amount to each other equally and claim their rewards.

''What did you get? Because I haven't gotten anything from the dragon'' Macradon would say as he had not achieved a Loot HUD.

[in total 1720 Col was collected, both parties will gain 860 Col for this adventure so far]

Hunter looked at Mac and would open up the trade screen as he would select a Dragon Heart Stone. He would look up to Mac and nod as to tell him to accept it.

"I got 2 dragon Bones and That Heart Stone. Take the heart stone, and let us go back to the town and find a blacksmith to make me a better Axe."

Hunter said as he looked through his inventory. All in all Hunter had collected

>>5 Boar Hide<<

>>2 Dragon Heart Stones<<

>>2 Dragon Bones<<

>>1 Iron Ingot<<

Hunter sighed as he thought about the Col too. Seems that this little outing was prosperous for all.

Macradon would gladly accept the Heart stone and close all up in his Inventory. He would close it all as he would hand out his hand for a good hand shake.

''Well, I think this is here we part ways'' he would say with a smile, one day, making such a bond by slaying dragons. He would think about what had happened the whole day, slaying dragons, boars and the Boss Dragon. With just one day gone, a whole life time in the future.

[Achieved in total:

4x Dragon Heart Stones

860 Col]