[PP-F1] Running into a lot of People (Ssendom) COMPLETED

Val decided to walk around for a bit and just clear his head. He was a bored person with way to many thoughts to think of that he just needed a breather from his.. breather. Val loved to go into the forest, but today he decided to go around the fields for a bit, the gentle atmosphere something he really wanted. Val fiddled with the strap for his whip and set out, humming to himself and looking around, seeing if anyone else was there or if he was just all alone. Seeing no one in the general vicinity, he sat down in the field and stretched up, yawning a little bit. Fields like this are so relaxing. Maybe I will come out here soon sometime, maybe even with someone! Probably not, I don't have many friends. Val laughed at his own thought and looked up at the sky, the day boring and peaceful, his favorite.

Edited by Val

Ssendom found himself strolling about in the town of beginnings for some unknown reason, he was finding very little to occupy his time. He had heard Oikawa had come back and was meeting up with his friends. Unfortunately Dom had heard that just as Oikawa had come back, the man had immediately vanished again making it apparent that he didn't actually see him as a friend. Ssendom shrugged, it wasn't the first time he had lost a friend or someone close to him. Meokka had abandoned him, Clarence disappeared and didn't even say goodbye, he felt he found the acquaintanceship he had with Oikawa, many people weren't talking to him much anymore. For the first time, he had felt just about as alone as he did when he first came out of the town of beginnings.

Thinking that someone might be starting their adventure, Dom decided to go and see who was actually out there. Someone else could probably like to meet someone knew, and for once Dom didn't think about showing the difference in the relative strength between the two people. He got into an Alleyway alone and swiped his menu down, taking off his armor and everything that might say who he actually is on the front lines. He went down to his standard brown cloth attire and left the town of beginnings. After awhile of roaming the fields he noticed someone was laying down staring at the sky. Dom still had his Curved Greatsword resting on his back since he didn't want to be caught out in the middle of the fields without the ability to fight back. The necklace that Meokka had given him was resting under his shirt but it was still equipped, and the Hydra Skull was still adorned on his head but set to invisible standard. Dom shrugged and decided to approach the guy and stare up at the same sky the boy on the ground was staring at, "Hard to believe this is just a game huh?" He asked without looking at the boy.

Val opened his eyes, not meaning to doze off it just happened, and looked at the player standing by him."Oh hi, you scared me." Val said and blushed, standing up quickly and looking a the player in front of him. He is not some ordinary low level. Look at that sword. Maybe it was just made that way, or it is a VERY powerful sword. He is probably just a low level trying to seem tougher than he actually is, oh well. Lets play nice. "Yeah, it still feels like normal." Val said kind of quietly, social situations still not that good for him. "I'm Valen, but you can call me Val. And you are?" He asked and gave himself a mental high five. No stuttering!! Yay you. Not lets have anormal conversation. Lets try not to stutter Valen. 

Dom looked over at the man who addressed himself as Valen, or val for short as he seemed more keen on being referred to as that, "Nice to meet you Val-" He put his hand out while to be shaken while speaking, "The name is Ssendom, but everyone refers to me as Dom." The Dreadnought said in a calm voice, "Yeah, I enjoy looking up at the sky a lot. Even while I am indoors I catch myself staring at the skies. It's rather breathtaking at how well built this entire thing is." He began to chuckle, "Heck, I aint even mad that we're stuck in a death game. It feels like normal life to be honest." He confided in the boy, "Sorry to blurt out randomness. How have you been holding up out in there wilds?" He asked now giving Val his full and undivided attention.

Val shook Ssendom's hand and smiled warmly, not meeting many human people in this game. Las nice person I met was Oikawa. He thought, that meeting went swimingly as he made a good friend of Oikawa."You want to be called Dom? That sounds a little K- never mind." he blushed at the comment but tried to continue." I-I like to look at the sky and outdoors too, as obvious from being outside right now. And your randomness is fine. I would rather people be random then boringly normal all the time, keeps life interesting." He smiled and blushed lightly again, not meaning to ramble on for a bit."I have been holding up in the wilds pretty okay. Haven't done ANYTHING but meet people. Been planning on going farming for a while, but never really get to it."

Ssendom relaxes after the hand shake, it seemed that this boy known as Val was a relatively nice person. He was making a comment about what Ssendom preferred to be called but stopped while he was ahead, "Most the reason I go by Dom is due to the fact you can't spell Domination without my being the forefront of it all." He laughed at the pun he had based off his own silly name. He looked over the lands as the sun began it's descent to the horizon so the floor had a peaceful orange hue to to it all, "I have been hunting far too much and conversing with far too little people. I have already lost many close ones to this world and not even to death as sad as it is to say." He chuckled dispelling the thoughts from his mind shortly after saying it, "So what are your aspirations Valen?" He asked the boy.

Val frowned at the comment Ssendom said about losing friends. "I'm sorry to hear about your friends... Really I am." Val looked down at his shoes and looked back up, trying to shake the depressed feeling off of him."Well, my aspirations are to become an artisan, get a polar bear cub familiar, and to join a guild. Those are the things I want down in about a couple weeks I would have to say." Val smiled and thought of the list of thing she wanted to do. Lets not tell him I want to join Azure Brigade, I am level 1 so that wouldn't really do anything for me in terms of acceptance. "But I do feel like I have the opposite of your problem. I talk with so man y people, but hunt so little. I guess we are kind of Ying Yang of each other."

Ssendom shrugged when Val apologized about the entire ordeal about the friends situation, "It's no big deal, I guess I am not actually in this world to do much about making friends. Though I do while I can, my aspiration is to continue taking the Azure Brigade to bigger and better heights while at the same time eliminating as many enemies as possible." He said in an honest manner to the boy, he didn't much care that he was giving off more information than he had initially intended. Dom realized that he wasn't very good at keeping information from people, he was far too proud of a man to disregard his capabilities. He looked back over at Valen who inferred that he was almost the exact opposite of Dom, "I hope you are the exact opposite of me, the road I tread is a very lonely path and I don't wish it upon anyone else." He continued with his honest tone and words.

"You are apart of Azure? Dang, that is awesome!" Val gushed and smiled, secretly really liking that guild and hoping to be apart of it sometime. "And hey, you aren't alone anymore Ssendom, you got a friend now." Val smiled and blushed lightly. Val fiddled with his whip strap and looked around, not knowing what to do."Azure Brigade is already pretty big too, so you don't have much to go form there." He laughed and smiled and Ssendom. I'm pretty sure that they only accept people if they are level 15 and over. somewhere around there. I have a long way to go before I even get close to getting there, I guess that is one big reason why I need to train more.

Edited by Val

Ssendom looked at Valen who was attempting to cheer up him up, "Well thank you Valen. And you're right, Azure Brigade is already somewhat big. It's hard being a Commandant of the guild I won't lie, especially when things have gone awry like they have." He said earnestly, he looked over the area again and chuckled then looked back over to Valen, "Well I have actually accomplished most of the aspirations that I had set for myself." He confessed to the boy, then he looked to the sky and whistled very loudly which caused a Purple Flaming Phoenix Whelp to descend upon the shoulder of Dom. The little bird looked over at Valen then immediately flapped over to his shoulder and rubbed it's face on the boy happily, the flames of the bird didn't harm the guy which demonstrated the mastery the bird had over it's own flames.

Valen smiled at Ssendom, knowing that him trying to cheer him up went a little bit, at least to make the man chuckle. Ssendom talked about accomplishing his goals and aspirations and Valen did a fake sort of clap."well congratulations. Glad you have done some good. I have done all of nothing with my time on this game so far. Maybe that will change soon, if I get into gear and do something for once." He muttered and laughed to himself, knowing he is an extremely lazy person. Don whistled and Val looked up to see a bird descend and land on Ssendom's shoulder, then over to his own. The bird snuggled into Val's shoulder and body and Val laughed, petting the bird, the flames not burning him. "Oh my god I love your familiar!!"

Ssendom chuckled, "Yeah, Amethyst loves new people almost as much as he loves other familiars. I never thought I would get a familiar that is almost the complete opposite of me. The only thing we have in common is we're comfortable being around other people, though I do a lot better when it just me and him." He said praising his bird who had stopped rubbing it's head on Valen's face and chirped almost as if it completely understood what Dom was saying, "So you want to polar bear cub? Those are adorable. Amethyst here is a bit of a specialty since he is the only pet across all of Aincrad with the ability to restore health to others." He said again praising the little bird who lifted his wings and bobbed his head chirping happily.

Ssendom talked about his ease with new people and Valen frowned lightly. "I  am not that good with new people. I can be very socially awkward. I have been working on it, that was why I was able to talk with you without freaking out to much. B-but I still have a stutter every once in a while." He frowned more but tried his best to look cheerful, blushing at it and looking at his shoes. Valen laughed at the intelligence of the bird Dom had. Virtual pets that can think, nice "I have always loved polar bears, they are some of the best animals that I can think of. Adorable, can grow up to be strong and powerful, no one thinks that they would hurt you, because they are sooo cute!"

Ssendom chuckled when the man said he wasn't good at meeting new people, "Really, because you seem to be a natural at talking to new people. Regardless of a stutter, I can see many people wanting to just open conversation with you." He reassured the boy. Then Ssendom did a whistle that sounded much different from the one that had summoned the pet bird, "Now you see, Amethyst likes to do tricks of his own." The bird lifted off Valen and flew a short distance away from the two. It began to make a circle out of flames from the trail it flew until the bird made a large circle of fire, then Amethyst flew away from the two players and then back through the circle before it dissipated landing right back on Valen's shoulder, "He is a funny little guy. And you're right. Polar Bears can grow up to be powerful."

"Really? I'm good at meeting people? Doesn't seem like it to me. but, joining this game kind of made it so I had to learn how to be good with people, If I wanted to live that is," Valen blushed at his comment and looked down at his feet. Hey, someone said I am good with new people, that is a plus right? And it is someone I haven't met before, so I guess I give myself some brownie points for that Valen watched in awe as Ssendom's little pet bird did tricks and made a large ring of fire in the air, and flying through it as it dissipates into a ring of black smoke."I may or may not steal your familiar, it is adorable and amazing." Valen smiled and patted the bird, stroking its wings, the fire tingling his hands that almost tickled.

When Valen made the comment about stealing Amethyst from Dom, the bird flew behind the burlesque man to hide from Valen, Ssendom laughed "Yeah you are good at meeting new people. You just gotta prevent yourself from stressing it. Also I'd have to stick this greatsword through your chest if you attempt to steal my little Amethyst." The first half of his statement was serious, then turned to a sarcastic tone about killing the young boy, "I'm joking, Amethyst will see through the end of this game together. He's one of the only friends I have that I know won't abandon me." He chuckled in a sarcastic tone again, "Amethyst is a bit of an amazing little guy, I am quite happy I found him in Phoenix Town where my shop is located. Never thought I would be so lucky to find a familiar in the middle of the town filled with Player Killers." He praised his friend that landed on his shoulder and rubbed it's face into his with the happiest of face.

Val thought Ssendom was being serious for a second. He got slightly nervous, but quickly realized he was just joking around. "Haha, don't worry I am not going to steal your familiar, it seems way to into you. I'm keeping my heart out for a Polar Bear cub." Val smiled at the thought of getting one. I'm guessing Floor 4, which means I have to go up to Floor 4, I haven't really left Floor 2, this should be great... Might get it when I'm a higher level. Val thought to himself and laughed at The dragon's reaction to saying he is the best familiar. "Yours is very adorable I have to say. Also I have never heard of Phoenix Town, may check it out when I'm a higher level than Level 1." Val laughed at himself, knowing how weak he really is.

Ssendom opened his inventory and pulled out one of his coveted Chocolate Bars, then held it out for the boy to grab, "This is one of the foods I make in my Shop. It is worth more than anything else I sell and is technically not of perfect quality. But, everyone and their mother drops by my store to obtain one of these. It improves your chances of finding materials while at the same time it can help in your search for a pet. Don't use it until you begin your search, I would tell you to just drop by my store, but my shop resides in the player killer's refuge known as Phoenix Town." He explained to Val, trying to get across that he was helping the boy search for his polar bear cub without actually joining the boy to search for the pet.

Val was pretty surprised when Ssendom held up a chocolate bar, and offered it to him in the process of talking. In Ssendom's little speech, he made it QUITE clear that his shop is dangerous to go to, AND that this is for finding his polar bear. Doe she not wan tot help?? I mean, I probably wasn't going to as him to help considering I am to awkward with asking about it. Oh well, I am just thankful that he is going to help me out. Can't wait to get my Polar Bear!!! Val smiled lightly. "Thank you! That is going to help sooo much!!! Can't wait to go adventuring out to get it. And i will probably visit your shop when I'm at least Level 20, maybe a little less if I need something cooked, thank you again Ssendom," Val smiled and put the chocolate bar in my inventory.

Ssendom chuckled, "You're very welcome. It is much more inspiring when looking for your pet by yourself. You get the chance to enjoy the environment that your pet inhabits, lets you get the mood to share with the familiar that you will obtain. When you're with someone else, I've learned that you lose a bit of the ambiance and focus more on whom you are with. It is just better to enjoy the search and share a good bond with the pet." He explained to Valen, he looked a little up and to the right to look at the time, "Well I have to get going, if you ever need anything you know where to find me... Or you can message me on your Hud. I have to get ready for the upcoming Floor Boss, they would have a hard time defeating it without the Berserker in the midst." He informed Valen as he waved and took his leave, Amethyst flapping it's wings to follow his master.