(PP-F1) Tailor's Challenge (Ayumu)

Lilliad sat on her heels in the middle of the shopping street, NPCs wandering around her. I wonder what it's like to become a tailor, she thought. Jumping to her feet, she decided she would become one, no matter what. After talking to an NPC, she began to type a message to her friend Ayumu. She read over the invite:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Invite

Lilliad invites you to join her party. Do you wish to join?

( O )                                                   ( X )

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Satisfied, she sent the message, waiting for her reply.

Edited by Lilliad

Who would've thought that she would open her shop on floor nine? The first adventure she had there was hit and miserable, and she hadn't planned in coming back. Yet, here she was - currently sweeping the floor behind the counter before she closed the place for the day. Suddenly, Ayumu for a notification, the alert for it beeping shrilly. Raising an eyebrow with curiosity, the red head opened her menu to see what it was. It would seem that she had a party invite from Lilliad, a player she had met not too long ago and quickly became friends with. She wasn't sure whether to feel glad or concerned...what did that girl need? Lilliad had only sent the invite, and nothing else. Taking Philomena in her shoulder, she quickly locked the shop, and started for the teleportation gate.

Finally, Ayumu had arrived at floor one. She really needed to order a teleportation crystal from an alchemist. It didn't take long for her to find the girl she was looking for, and with a smile, approached her.

"Hey!" Ayumu waved at Lilliad, "I got your invite and accepted it. What's up?"

Lilliad grinned as she saw Ayumu wave to her. "Hey Ayumu! Well, sorry I forgot to tell you what I needed. I was wondering if you wanted to help me become a tailor. I know I'm young and all, but I really want to." She said. "You don't have to, but seeing as you accepted my invite..." She said coyly, looking at the girl shyly. "I think I have to find cotton. Then I can start!" She exclaimed.

"A tailor, huh?" She grinned, "nah, you're not too young. I'm sure you'll make a great tailor. Let's go find some cotton. Do you want to just search for some material, or maybe find some loot drops?" Ayumu asked as they began walking, "if so, I'm sure there's some mobs out here we can find. We need to be careful though, since we're both not very high levels. If only Philomena had some buffs for loot searching." She playfully flicked the phoenix, who returned her teasing with a peck on the girl's head. Both her and Lilliad had reached the open fields of floor one, ready to find some loot.

ID# 43856

LD: 7

While walking along, something caught Ayumu's eye. Bending down, she soon found it was nothing, and with a sigh continues with Lilliad.

"Thanks! Maybe we could wander for a bit, then if we don't find anything, we could try loot drops." Lilliad said, walking through the grass. Looking out, she couldn't see anything, but a flash of white caught her eye. Running over, she looked at it.

ID# 43867

LD: 1

"Aw." she said, seeing only more grass. "Found anything yet?" She asked Ayumu.

"Okay, that sounds reasonable," she nodded, "it seems we have a plan!" Ayumu watched Lilliad search, with her result unsuccessful as well.

"Mat hunting is painful, huh?" the girl laughed a little, "we'll find something eventually, I'm sure."

ID# 43869

LD: 12

Searching, she found something that seemed rather promising. Upon inspection, it wasn't anything valuble enough for Lilliad to craft with. 

"Nope, no luck here either," she sighed, "let's keep moving."

They continued on, searching for loot along the way. While they walked, Ayumu asked he friend,

"So, you got a name and a place in mind for your shop? There's a lot of floors to choose from, so I understand if you haven't decided yet. What kind of stuff do you plan on crafting and focusing on as a Tailor?"

Edited by Ayumu

Lilliad smirked, agreeing with Ayumu. "I don't know where I'm going to have my shop. Got any ideas?" She asked, peering in the grass.

ID# 43945

LD: 14 (Sooo close!)

Disappointed, she kept walking. "I guess I'd like to make some armor and clothes. I'd also later like to be able to make some little plushies for the other kids in SAO." She smiled.

"Hmm...let's see..." She furrowed her brows in thought, "there's Delilah Village in floor three, that's a pretty place. It kinda reminds me of medieval Europe. I've heard floor six, a jungle themed floor, is really cool too. Then there's always Florenthia Village on floor eight...or you could get a shop near mine on floor nine. That place is not though, so if you don't do well with temps like that, I would advise a different floor. That's not all of the choices, but those are a few of my favorite." 

ID# 43985

LD: 14 (POOP)

Ayumu searched along Lilliad, also finding nothing. Thankfully she had <<Pyre> ready if they encountered some mobs. Unfortunately, <<Hellfire>> had dissappeared from her inventory when she finished her Earning a Living. Now, she had something she crafted in her shop, and it should serve as a decent weapon for the time being. 

"Armor and clothes sounds good. And plushies aren't just for kids in this game. I have one in my shop that gives me an exp bonus!" She laughed while saying the latter sentence.