[PP-F2] Back to the Past (Teselmar)

The young man smiled. "I understand. Now that I think about it, that makes a lot of sense. Of course, you could just ask her out to dinner." he replied, chuckling. Taking the final bite of his French toast. That was good. he thought, wiping his mouth with a virtual napkin. Helios grinned at the man's comment. "You're right, I don't plan on trying them at all. If I started smoking in the real world, my parents would kill me before the cancer." he stated, taking a sip from his orange juice and placing his hand down on the table.

Helios had his doubts that they had found Kayaba. He felt like if they did, the government would have forced him to tell them how to turn the game off. Or maybe they did find him and it was just impossible to shut it down without defeating the boss on Floor 100. "To be honest, I hope they haven't found him. By this point, if they've found him, it probably means the game isn't being shut down from the outside." he voiced, leaning back in the booth. After listening to the man's answer, the young man smiled. "I guess I'm in the same boat as you. I've got no profession in this game, although it would be a helpful way to make some extra col." After they spoke for a while, they had both finished their breakfasts. "Well, that was good. Thank you for showing me this restaurant, I'm definitely coming back another time. I suppose I should begin my grinding for the day, so I'll see you around!" he told the man. Helios rose from his comfy spot in the booth and grinned, making his way to the door, which lead back out into the now populated streets of Urbus. He shot Teselmar a peace sign before opening the door and exiting. Well, that was a nice conversation.

- Complete -
Helios - 1 SP, 200 Col
Teselmar - 1 SP, 200 Col