[PP-F3] Cowboy Town (Yunalesca)

Being on Floor 3 always made Helios want to go out and buy himself a cowboy hat. "Maybe I should go out and get a horse as a familiar while I'm at it." he joked, nearing the gate of Delilah Village. As he entered the town, he looked from left to right at all of the country-styled buildings. The bright sun was shining gently upon the vast prairies, forcing the boy to turn around and look at the beautiful scenery. "Last time I was down here on this floor was with Oikawa at the Churches of the Dead. That was a while ago." he said, a slight smile growing on his face. For a moment, the boy closes his eyes to embrace the sun's warmth. Suddenly, he turned around, walking further into the village. Maybe somebody I know will be on this floor. I guess they'd all be on higher floors, since 13 was opened a while back. It doesn't hurt to check though, I guess. he thought, searching the area in front of him.

Edited by Helios

Stepping, or more like stumbling, out of the teleporter Yuna found herself surrounded by a town that rather reminded her of the country. There was some minor surprise that cowboy's weren't just wandering around tied to their horses or bandit's trying to make away with fortune from the local 'bank.' After a second of feeling like she might be able to walk normal once more, she started off even further into the western-styled town. Yuna, despite wanting to, was doing her absolute best not to marvel at the different sights that were being offered. After all the brunette didn't want to look like a newbie, even if that was her status as a player. So without further ado, the exploring started. 

Other than NPCs, there weren't a lot of people still in the village and obviously nobody he knew was there. Well, maybe I'll check a different floor. he decided, beginning to turn around. As he turned, he accidently bumped into a young woman, who looked a few years older than him. "Oh, I'm so sorry." he apologized, surprised at what had happened. It was the last thing Helios expected to happen on that floor, since it wasn't a crowded town. Well, not the last thing. The last thing he expected to happen was a logout button appearing on his screen. If only that would happen. he thought, but then quickly shrugged it off as he noticed that the girl was still there. The player smiled. "Once again, I'm sorry for bumping into you, I didn't notice you there. My name's Helios, what's yours?" he asked curiously.

Edited by Helios

So far the journey had been going well. Yuna thought she was managing to cover up her sense of awe and excitement fairly well. Then, when studying one of the many shops, someone had accidently bumped right into her. Stumbling back a couple steps the brunette found herself having to gaze up to the meet the emerald orbs of a young male. At least, he appeared to be younger. It wasn't long until she not only received and apology for the accident but his name as well. Helios. For some reason or another, that name rang a bell. Shaking her head lightly to bring herself back to the present chocolate orbs gazed up once more. "No worries. I wasn't really paying attention either." Yuna admitted sheepishly while scratching the back of her head. It had been her fault as well, not just his. "Names Yunalesca, or Yuna. Whichever is to your fancy." She then extended a hand toward Helios in greeting, "It's nice to run into you, Helios." 

To be honest, the man was a bit surprised. This woman he had accidentally walked into was a lot more social than he expected, which he liked. With a smile the player reached out his hand. He let out a small chuckle. "You too, Yuna." Helios replied. Judging by the girl's gear, she is probably a lower level player. It's funny how many I have met recently. he thought, his hands entering her pockets. "So," the young, dark haired man started, "If you don't mind me asking, what brings you to Floor 2?" he questioned, although he was aware that Delilah Village wasn't an uncommon place for "newbies" to be, seeing as it was on a lower floor.

Glad that he returned the hand shake Yuna interlocked her hands behind her back and listened as he asked why she's here. Understandable since the armor decorating her form was that of a lower level. "I don't mind in the slightest," Yuna admitted casually, "I was kinda getting bored on the hanging out on just the first floor, so I decided to explore. Before I knew it was wandering around this place." Once more another glance was taken at her surroundings. It was an amazingly designed city. Seconds later her gaze returned back to Helios though. "What about you? What brings you to the wonderful, totally happening city?"  Yuna inquired, joking lightly about the fact that this place was relatively uninhabited at the moment. It had taken some practice but Yuna was beginning to learn how to tell higher leveled players from those of lower levels. Helios was a higher leveled player, as for how high, that was undetermined. 

A smile grew on his face as the question was asked. "Honestly, I don't really know why I'm here." he replied. "I suppose I just needed a change of scenery. I've been travelling down to lower floors quite often recently." Helios reached his hands into the warm pockets of his pants and turned his head to look at a few buildings. There wasn't anything particularly interesting about them, other than the old fashioned look they had to them. Then he looked back at the brunette, a bit curious to see more of the village. He had never really checked out the town before today, so it was interesting to walk around it. "Would you like to explore the village a bit? We can talk more while we do it, if you'd like." he told the young woman, interested in possibly getting to know her. She was definitely a friendly, social person, which Helios liked about her. It's been some time since I've met somebody like this. he thought.

As it turns out, the reasoning for Helios wandering around this particular floor was exactly the same as her own; boredom. Staying on the same floor—or probably in his case several floors—got very repetitive. There was only so much that could potentially be done right now to assist with ending this cursed game. Out of the corner of her eye, she too observed as he took in the scenery of the nearly empty town. "Actually, I would really enjoy that," Yuna smiled broadly, leaning forward ever so slightly, "Which way should we start?" It had been a while since Yuna was able to just walk around a town and chat. It was refreshing to say the least. Gesturing for him to lead the way Yuna decide to pose a question that had been on the tip of her tongue while waiting, "Does the name Helios mean anything? It sounds very familiar, yet I can't place it for the life of me."

"How about we start this way?" he asked, beginning to wander the town. Helios listened to the girl speak, smiling as she asked an interesting question, one which no other player had asked before. "Helios is the name of a Greek sun God. I chose it because I've always been fond of mythology and it's been my name in nearly every other RPG." he replied. Before Sword Art Online, the dark haired boy was quite interested by religious mythology, often making characters named after deities. 'Helios' was his most common name though, seeing as it was his favorite. Looking around the town, the man chuckled. He had noticed a small cafe-like shop nearby them and was curious to find out more about it. "Would you like to head over to that cafe?" he asked, smiling.