[SP-F1] <<Earning a Living>>

Although Floor 1 wasn't Helios' favorite place to be, it was the only place he could begin the quest to start his profession as a cook. He listened to the NPC's words as she explained to him what he needed to collect to complete the quest and become a cook. After that he'd be able to open up a shop and make a living off of that, hopefully. The old NPC woman smiled as she spoke to the dark haired player.

To complete this quest, bring back:

x4 Apples
x4 Boar Meat

After the woman finished explaining, Helios left for his adventure. He waved back to the NPC as he left for the vast plains of the first floor. "Alright then." the young man started, "We'll begin with the apples then." he said cheerfully, his jaguar, Lucifer, at his side.

Edited by Helios

Wandering into the fields, Helios already noticed the four boars that were looking at him. "Perfect, that was fast. You can sit back and relax for a bit, Luci. I'll see if we can find some meat for you later." he grinned, looking at his jaguar. It didn't seem like he minded his name being shortened to "Luci" as a nickname, so the dark haired man decided to stick with it. Drawing his curved sword, Helios smirked. "Okay, let's go!"

Party:

Helios: 52/52 | D: 6 | Energy: 13/13

Enemies:

Boar: 4/4 | D: 3 | M: 1

Edited by Helios

Helios quickly leaped into the air, pulling his sword down into the ground below him as he dropped. The blade glowed green as he activated the sword art <<Fell Crescent>>. The attack's impact did AoE damage, killing all of the boars in a single hit. "Perfect, that's all the boar meat we needed. No, Lucifer, you can't have any of this. We'll find you something to eat in a bit, Alright?" he chuckled, petting his friend who was whining a bit. "Now, on to the apples."

ID: 45912 BD: 9 LD: 4
Activated <<Fell Crescent>>. 6*(1*1)-1=5

Party:

Helios: 52/52 | D: 6 | Energy: 11/13

Enemies:

Boar: 0/4 | D: 3 | M: 1 +1 Material

Edited by Helios

As Helios and Lucifer wandered down towards the forest, they were stopped by a pack of small, weak wolves. The 5 wolves began to growl at the dark haired man and his pet jaguar, which made the cat growl back. "Woah, calm down there buddy. Let me handle this. Don't want you getting hurt, even though you could probably kick their butts." he said, grinning. I should only need to activate a single sword art to kill them. In fact, I'll only need to use another <<Fell Crescent>>.

Party:

Helios: 52/52 | D: 6 | Energy: 12/13

Enemies:

Wolf: 4/4 | D: 3 | M: 1
Wolf: 4/4 | D: 3 | M: 1

Edited by Helios

Before he could activate his sword skill, one of the wolves swiftly lunged at him, biting into his left leg. "Ow! Geez." he muttered, kicking the wolf off. Helios looked back at his jaguar, who seemed like he wanted to attack. "Don't worry about it, it'll be fine. Just sit back and relax a bit, Alright?" he said to the cat, who had begun to calm down a bit.

ID: 45919 BD: 4 LD: 9

Party:

Helios: 48/52 | D: 6 | Energy: 11/13

Enemies:

Edited by Helios

A quick <<Fell Crescent>> was all Helios needed to activate to end the wolves' lives. "Well, that was easy. I suppose you can have this for your lunch, since you'll pretty much eat any kind of meat you can get your paws on." he chuckled, placing the wolf meat on the ground for the jaguar to eat. "Enjoy. While you eat, I'll take a look in some trees for apples."

ID: 45924 BD: 8 LD: 4

Party:

Helios: 48/52 | D: 6 | Energy: 11/13

Enemies:

Wolf: 0/4 | D: 3 | M: 1 +1 Material

Edited by Helios

Helios searched a tree for a bit before deciding there was nothing of use to him up there. "That's a bit annoying. I wonder if Lucifer's almost finished eating, he seems a lot luckier at finding apples than I am." the young man decided, climbing out of the tree. Looks like he still has a few pieces of meat to enjoy. That's fine, I'll let him have fun over there. he thought, smiling. "I sure am glad I found him while I was looking for my familiar on Floor 6."

ID: 45932 LD: 7 (No Mat. Found)
Materials Collected: 4

Edited by Helios

"Still nothing." Helios muttered as he searched the tree tops from the ground below, trying to spot a ripe apple. Even if he didn't manage to find an apple, any sort of material would be helpful. "I just need the apples to finish this quest and get my shop up and running." he said, looking over to Lucifer. Two more pieces of meat left and he'll be done. Alright, great. He's a lot better at this than I am anyway. the boy chuckled.

ID: 45933 LD: 9 (No Mat. Found)
Materials Collected: 4

Edited by Helios

Perfect, he's almost done. A single piece of wolf meat and he'll be over here. Unless he plans on sitting back there and waiting for me to finish. Geez. he sighed, and then continued to chuckle afterwards. Helios began to climb a tree to look for some apples. Upon arriving at the top, he didn't see any. However, that didn't meant hey weren't there. "Time to keep looking, I guess." he said, looking through the tree's leaves and branches.

ID: 45934 LD: 13 (No Mat. Found)

Edited by Helios

Deciding there was nothing in the tree, Helios began to climb down. As he reached the bottom, he was suddenly tackled by his jaguar, Lucifer. "Geez, Luci. Do you have to do it without a warning?" he chuckled as the feline stepped off of the player's body. "Alright, you want to help me find some apples now?" he asked, petting the familiar as it nuzzled it's face into his right leg.

ID: 45935 LD: 2 (No Mat. Found)

Edited by Helios

The boy's jaguar began to dart up a tree to look for the red fruits. Helios chuckled and started climbing the tree next to it, although neither of them managed to find anything. "Well, that sucks. I guess all we can do is keep looking, right?" he chuckled, looking at the familiar. Helios began to climb down the tree's trunk, however Lucifer did not. He stayed in the leaves, which made the dark haired player think that there could have been an apple up there.

ID: 45936 LD: 4 (No Mat. Found)

Edited by Helios

"Did you find anything up there?" Helios asked his partner, but it just climbed down the tree. The young man looked at whatever it was that the jaguar was looking at but realized it was just a rotten apple. "Ah. That's alright, we'll find some tasty ones." he insured the cat as they wandered through the forest, searching for fruit. They checked at least ten more trees after this, but still nothing. "Holy. Where are all of the apples?" he sighed, sitting in a tree, his legs hanging over the edge of a thick branch. The cat sat beside him, nuzzling into his body as they relaxed.

ID: 45937 LD: 3 (No Mat. Found)

Edited by Helios

"Alright, let's get going, Lucifer." Helios said, jumping out of the tree. The loyal jaguar leaped out of the tree, following the young man to their next destination, wherever that might be. "We're going to check out a different part of these woods. This area has absolutely nothing for us to use. We need apples and there are none around here! Geez, what a pain." he chuckled.

ID: 45938 LD: 10 (No Mat. Found)

Edited by Helios

Helios and his jaguar arrived in the deeper part of the woods, where he assumed more apples would be. God this is getting annoying. Whatever, I guess there's nothing I can do about it. Old NPC women just love giving me a hard time, apparently. he sighed, looking at a tree that he thought something might be in. "Hey, Luci. Let's check out this tree, shall we?"

ID: 45939 LD: 4 (No Mat. Found)

Edited by Helios

As they climbed to the top, Helios realized that what he saw wasn't an apple, but a small red bird. "Well, I got excited for nothing. Again." he chuckled, before climbing back down the tree. The bird flew off quickly as it noticed the the dark haired player and the jaguar. "Are you as tired as I am, Luci? This has been one long day, and we've found zero apples so far." he said to the cat, who replied with a gentle purr.

ID: 45940 LD: 10 (No Mat. Found)

Edited by Helios

"This is taking way too long." Helios sighed, taking a seat by the stump of a tree. Lucifer wandered over to him and curled up beside him, placing his head in the man's lap. The dark haired player put out his hand to pet the jaguar and smiled. "At least we can just relax for a bit instead of having to fight. It's not like climbing trees takes a whole lot of effort, right?" he chuckled.

ID: 45941 LD: 1 (No Mat. Found)

Edited by Helios

Helios didn't stand to look for any loot yet. Instead, he sat there to relax for a moment. He was getting tired of searching, and so was the jaguar who sat next to him. The familiar began to close it's eyes to take a quick nap while they leaned back against the tree and took their break. Searching for apples is a lot harder than I had anticipated. When I was helping Shizuka a while back, it seemed so much easier to find materials. It could be that I'm just looking in a bad area. Maybe I'll try somewhere else next time, on a different floor perhaps.

ID: 45943 LD: 7 (No Mat. Found)

Edited by Helios

"Alright, Lucifer. We should get up and start looking for some materials now." Helios said, beginning to stand up. This woke the jaguar up and he quickly got up onto his feet. "Hmm? You see something?" he asked, looking around. Eventually, he came found what the cat was looking at. "A mob? No, four mobs. Holding an apple each. Perfect! Looks like we're luckier than we thought, Luci!" he exclaimed, which made the mobs turn around. Four large ants sat there ahead of the two, glaring at them with an apple each in their grasp. Suddenly, the insects began to scurry towards the duo. "Stay back buddy, I'll take care of this quickly."

ID: 45946 LD: 9 (No Mat. Found)

Party:

Helios: 48/52 | D: 6 | Energy: 13/13

Enemies:

Large Ant: 4/4 | D: 3 | M: 1

Edited by Helios

Activating <<Fell Crescent>> once again, Helios' blade began to glow green. He quickly jumped, upper cutting the air with his blade, and then pulled down as he dropped, slashing into the earth beneath him. This caused AoE damage to kill all of his opponents. "Easy. And, we got the four apples! Luci, come here bud." he chuckled, kneeling over to pet the jaguar, who nuzzled into his chest. "Alright, time to head back, I suppose."

ID: 45947 BD: 10 LD: 12
Activated <<Fell Crescent>>. 6*(1*1)-1+2=7 

Party:

Helios: 48/52 | D: 6 | Energy: 13/13

Enemies:

Large Ant: 4/4 | D: 3 | M: 1 + 1 Material, 20 Col

Edited by Helios

Helios and his jaguar began to wander back to the Town of Beginnings. "Now we can talk to that old NPC woman who put us through all of this trouble and complete the quest. Thankfully we don't have to go through anything else while we're here." he chuckled. "Let's go to some other floors. I'm a bit tired of Floor 1. Maybe we could try out Floor 3 or something. I haven't climbed any of the mountains in a long time. Of course, you never have." he chuckled. Lucifer seemed to agree with heading up to Floor 3 after they finished the quest. "Alright, we're here." Helios stated, arriving at the entrance to the Town of Beginnings.

ID: 45946 LD: 7 (No Mat. Found)

Edited by Helios