[PP:F7] Threesome? [Jevi, Grave]Complete

After Grave's second flirt, she brought her hand up behind his back and knocked him on the top of his head with the bottom of her balled up fist, ~"Thats one too many flirty comments lover boy." she said bringing her hands behind her head and walking ahead of him slightly, looking over her shoulder with a smirk and light laugh. Opal's voice took a slightly serious tone after Grave's comment about fishermen. She seemed almost offended about his comment that fishing was a boring task, and made mention of a man names Lindow. That was a newname to Jevi, but the combination of Opal's tone and the word 'was' led her to believe this man was no longer with the world of the living. Jevi kept quiet as she spoke and Grave replied, feeling bad for the woman. But, knowing her own experiences with death, she figured bringing it up with a bad idea.

After Opal made quick work of the lions, she felt a hand gently pat her on the back. Grave told her that Opal would honestly be able to take out any animals in her way, lions being no exception. ~"Guess you have a point there." she said with a chuckle, her eyebrows pinching together. The girl watched as the weasel that slept on Grave's shoulders walked down his arm and wrapped itself around Jevi's neck, resting itself in the fur that lined her armor's collar. She laughed, ~"Guess the fur here got her attention and looked like a nice bed." bringing her hand up and gently scratching Grave's companion on the top of the head as it closed it sleepy eyes.

As Grave gave Opal a food item of his that would help her to find a dungeon entrance, she turned around and searched the area for anything that looked of interest herself. She personally had no idea what the entrance to one of the dungeons would look like... a large door? or maybe a secret passage in a cave? She scratched at her chin with a curious look on her face. She turned to face Grave after he called her name, ~"Hm? Whats up?" The man asked if there was anything she would be able to make at her shop out of metal aside from just weapons or armor. ~"Uhm.. I guess it depends really... why? What were you thinking?"

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<<Rolling for Dungeon>>
ID: 47213
LD: 14+4 = 18 [Beginner Dungeon!!] 

Opal was appreciative of the sandwich that Grave had made, "I'll let you know how it tastes, Jevi." She had examined the sandwich in her hand and found it to be very...blue in color, or at least the variety of things within. Biting down, she started to much through the different tastes and textures of the item. It had a pleasant taste as she continued to munch, the loud lettuce striking the canyon walls with her loud biting. Opal held up one finger to them, placing the other on her menu as she quickly found her selection of water. Gulping down several mouthfuls, the woman sighed and looked to Grave giving his a thumbs up in the process. 

"That was pretty tasty. Next time I go on adventures, I am gonna bring with me some more of your food." 

Having devoured the item that would boost the luck in finding items, the woman walked around the ruins of the fallen temples. Her soft hand gliding over the surface of the crumbling architecture until her eyes had spot a crack in the wall. Lifting her eyes to it and getting a closer inspection, "Hey guys!" she waved them over quickly. Taking a step or two back, the woman lifted one leg and hurled her foot into the crack of the wall as it shattered and broke from impact revealing a set of stairs leading down. A blast of cold air escaped the corridor as it was released and triggered a response from the heavens as a bolt of lightning found its way to arc across the sky giving birth to a massive rain storm.

"Looks like we are going down to the bowels of Hell. Hold onto your butts..." Opal had taken lead to go down first, her Masamune X steady in her hand as it revealed itself from the ornate sheath. 

Edited by Opal

"Well, you see..." I began, wondering how I could explain it.  "You know how many warriors always have some sort of ritual they perform before a fight? And how I often have my rage moments?" I asked, hoping I would not sound masochistic in my next sentences. "Well... first I want a pair of small blades on my wrists, with which I cut my knuckles with before a fight. By doing so, I have spilled my blood for the fight, and cannot lose the battle or my sacrifice was pointless." I explained, showing the motion with which I would do such a thing. "Second... you have seen how hard I clench my fists when I am angry, right? I would like some small blades on the tips of my fingers, so that I stab my palms when I do that, and it brings me back to Earth." I concluded, hoping she got all that.

I watched as Opal munched through the sandwich and awaited her critique that I knew she was likely to give. However, it seemed she was in a bit of a hurry, and only gave me a small review and a compliment. "Hey, next time you will have to buy! Just because you are one of my favourite girls in the universe does not give you an all-you-can eat buffet!" I told her, before turning to Jevi and whispering, rather daringly after she clouted me, "would have second favourite, but that would probably hurt her feelings; I think you know who my favourite is~" I flirted with a wink, wondering what her reaction might be.

We strode along the cavernous hallway, until finally Opal called to us. We quickly rushed to her side and watched as she obliterated the wall she stood before. "You know... that would have been a whole lot more badass if I did that." I said, disappointed that I didn't get to break anything. "Especially with the lightning in the background, you know me." I added, slightly missing Warvan's Sons because of that. "Heh, hold onto our butts, huh?" I asked, laughing as I cracked my knuckles. "These monsters better prepare their anuses." I quickly realised how bad that sounded. "... for an ass kicking, I mean."

Edited by Grave

Jevi turned her head to look at Grave as the man struggled to find the words to explain what he wanted her to make for him. He began to ask her if she knew about different rituals for warriors. She did not know of any off the top of her head, but figured he was going to ask for some sort of medallion or other totem for him to use. That was when he told her his actual request. The man wanted tiny blades, or some sort of spikes, that he wanted on his wrists and fingertips so that he could spill his own 'blood' at the beginning of a fight. Jevi's curious expression turned to one of concern. ~"G-Grave..are you sure that's..?" She looked into his eyes for a moment. For once the yellow orbs showed care, rather than no emotion at all. She then closed them and let out a sigh, ~"If that's what you want.. then sure. I'll try and come up with something next time you come by my shop."  She clenched her fist to punch him for his stupidity.. but released the tension and placed her hand on his arm. ~"Just... be careful.."

Jevi's eyes were pinned to the sandwich that Grave had given to Opal. It looked interesting, but also delicious at the same time. As the woman bit into the sandwich, Jevi felt her stomach grumble. She just hoped it was not loud enough for anyone else to hear. The thumbs up from Opal was a good sign that his food tasted good. ~"I guess I have Opal's word now. I'll have to stop by and let you cook for me." she said, turning her head slightly to look at Grave as she spoke. After calling Opal 'one of his favorite girls', the man leaned in towards Jevi and whispered, assuring her that Jevi was on the top of his list. Jevi gave Grave another playful elbow in the gut, shaking her head.

After Opal finished the sandwich, the search for the dungeon truly began. Jevi began to slowly search the stone walls and the ground around them, looking for any signs of an entrance. It was not long until she heard the sound of Opal calling to them, to which she responded by quickly making her way over to her. Opal had found a slight crack in the wall of a ruined structure. With a strong kick, Opal caused the wall to collapse in. Immediately, there was a cold breeze that filled the air as it shot out from the depths of the dungeon. Looks like this is it... Jevi thought to herself, nervously. Opal readied the group, telling them to 'hold onto their butts' Jevi chuckled and took a step to follow Opal, before quickly turning to Grave with a finger on his chest, glaring into his eyes. ~"Before you say anything else, I can hold onto my own butt.. I mean.. If you touch my butt, you'll be going down those stairs face first.." To break the tension, Jevi gave the man a smirk and brought her hand up, giving him two light taps on his cheek. She knew Grave was not that type of man, to just touch her like that. Just after all of those flirty comments, she felt she needed to bust his chops a bit. 

The group began to traverse down the steep, narrow stairs. The only thing lighting the group's way was the light of day seeping through the entranceway, and two torches lighting up a doorway at the bottom. Jevi was cautious in her step, watching Opal's footwork carefully to make sure thast she herself did not skip a step and go tumbling down the stairs on her face. Once at the bottom, the three stepped into a large cavern. Large stalagtites and stalagmites connected to make eerie looking hourglass-shaped pillars, shallow ponds of ground water spread throughout the area, mostly in the corners of the room. Wandering around the room, with the sound of stone pounding against stone, were four hulking figures that seemed to be made out of the same material as the cavern. The stone golems, with piercing orange eyes, slowly stomped around, until they noticed their new guests.

The purplette clenched the Izumani that sat in her waistcloth just behind her back. Something overcame the girl.. she did not want to let Opal just rush forward to take care of them easily. She wanted them for herself. Quickly shifting her feet, Jevi charged past Opal, her sword not yet released yet. The four golems took note of the girl and turned for her, slowly walking forward. Before the girl knew it, she was surrounded by the four stone beasts. Jevi's sword began to glow a bright red as she twisted her body, activating her sword art. In the same moment, three of the four golems began to pound into the girl with their large boulder fists. Jevi took each hit without budging, and even dealt out some damage to the golems with her armor's thorns. It was then that Jevi's Farrant Full Moon had completely charged up. In one motion, Jevi' pulled out her blade as the top of her body spun as if she was spring-loaded. The blur of red white and purple span like a top three times, slicing into the bodies of the golems. After her third hit, her feet skid to a stop slightly crouched.

ID ~ 47282 47283 47284
BD ~ 8 (Farrant Full Moon: 3x4 (AoE) = 12-7 = 5 dmg)
MD ~ 1 miss
MD ~ 8 (21-31 = 1 dmg) (9 thorns dmg)
MD ~ 6 (21-31 = 1 dmg) (9 thorns dmg)
MD ~ 8 (21-31 = 1 dmg) (9 thorns dmg)

Jevi || 41/44 (7/11)
Grave || xx/xx
Opal || 132/132

Mountain Golem || HP: 23/28 || Mit: 7 || Dmg: 21
Mountain Golem || HP: 14/28 || Mit: 7 || Dmg: 21
Mountain Golem || HP: 14/28 || Mit: 7 || Dmg: 21
Mountain Golem || HP: 14/28 || Mit: 7 || Dmg: 21

Edited by Jevi

"It's like being back in highschool again with these two..." Opal laughed amused by the situation her comment had brought about. Shaking her head, the woman took lead down the narrow pathway of the steps. Darkness overcome only by the small trickles of light coming through their entrance. Eyes set forward, Opal would watch out for any unsuspecting mobs to make their way through this cavern. The opening area was surrounded by massive notes of edged spikes that seemed to elevate from the ground as well as higher still above their heads. Opal was not much of a spelunker, in fact, she had never done so, but cave diving and dungeon diving seemed to go a bit hand in hand. The air was cool and still as if little movement had ever been made within. Bringing up her map to see the exact location, she noticed the black boxes around the grid.

"Yup this place has yet to be discov-" She felt a cold rush of wind blow by her as her orange eyes set upon the other female in the party, Jevi. Something had caught her golden eyes much unaware to Opal herself when she looked up and found the stumbling rock formations known as Golems. Opal's crimson lips turned to a smile as she watched the woman take on the four of them with her previous weapon Izunami. It had served her well and she was happy to see that the weapon was now being used in much capable hands. 

"Nice work, Jevi. How about it, Grave? Think you put your libido down for a moment and take a swing at these mobs?" Opal chuckled, she knew he was a major flirtaholic. It would be good for him to show off a bit more for the woman he seemed to be pursuing, they would make an interesting couple. And their passions could flair even higher as flames ignite their hearts in battle and triumph. Opal leaned back on a wall, her energy pools nearly complete. If they were in a dungeon, surely  a boss would make its notice soon enough and that's when Opal will need to be prepared. 

I cannot say I was not expecting Jevi's reaction. "Jevi, I know-" I was about to reassure her, when she cut me off with a statement of acceptance, and a follow up expression of concern. With a meek smile, I brought my arm around the girl and pulled her close to me. "Jevi, I know I would risk my life for anyone in this game, but I refuse to go ahead and destroy myself.  They will only damage me slightly, not enough to make much of a difference in a fight." I told her, giving her purple hair a very gentle ruffle before releasing her. "I promise to be wary of my well being." I gave her my word and another meek grin.

At Opal's warning about butts (because that is exactly what it was), Jevi seemed eager to crack a good one. Of course, had I thought she was serious in thinking I would do that, I may have flushed... but no. "Oh, that is quite a tempting thought..." I retorted with a smug grin, returning the playful elbow she gave me earlier and shuffling into file behind her. As we crept down the perilous staircase, my hands slid into my pockets casually, and I stared into the darkness without a glint of fear or disomfort in my eyes. "Huh. A dark, dank cavern... my kind of hideout." I jested, my joke echoing into the depths and, to my ears, returning a laugh. My shoes touched down on the cavern floor with a clack that reverberated ominously among the maw-like rock formations, rushing back at us like the menacing growl of some jagged-fanged beast.

Splash

My body suddenly became lopsided, and my entire lower leg froze in a cage of icy water. "Well... damn." I muttered, staring at the shimmering pool of water I had plunged into. I slowly hauled myself out, making a complete dunce of myself in the process. "Nothing to see here, girls, move along." I ordered, groaning as I hoped nothing would become of my puddle foot.

It was high time I emerged from the sink hole, to be honest. I was much more comfortable with the four stone hulks that approached us when I was somewhat dry. I may have retreated into the puddle had I been caught at that time. I readied myself, switching to a low stance to prepare for combat. Even as the golems surrounded Jevi, I could not help but chuckle; they made a crappy move. My eyes sparkled in delight as I watched the purplette's graceful spin. She seemed so delicate as she carved the golems down to size, her thin blade a fine representation of her own prowess. Opal's attention took little conviction in turning to me. "Put my libido... down?" I questioned with a wide grin. "I have never heard of such a thing!" I shouted with a laugh as I rushed off towards Jevi's crouched body.

I leapt through the air, swinging my leg around, preparing to use a Sword Art entirely new to me, but hesitated as a club-like fist flew at me. "Crap!" I shouted, reaching my legs out and landing on the rocky limb, pushing off towards the ceiling. A solid surface covered the underside of my shoes and I pressed off once more, rocketing down and preparing my Sword Art again... until I noticed the group of rock men aiming to squish Jevi below them. "No!" I shouted, plummeting as quick as possible and finally hit the solid floor, firmly wrapping an arm around Jevi's waist. You dumbass, you forgot about her post-motion! I cursed myself in an inward growl as I pulled forwards, rolling away with Jevi. However, the trio of fists upturned a large segment of rock that launched us back to Opal's side. Huffing slightly, I stood up and offered a hand to Jevi. "I... I am sorry... that I could not destroy the golems. I was too worried for Jevi... please allow me another shot." I requested, sincerity in my eyes.

ID: 47500 BD: 5 (3 + 2)

Party:
Grave: 56/56 | NRG: 12/14 | D: 7 | M: 9 | A: 2 | E: 3 | Thorns: 9 | Hate: 0

Jevi: 41/44 | NRG: 7/11 | Hate: 1

Opal: 132/132 | NRG: ?/? | Hate: 0

Enemies:
Mountain Golem: 23/28 | D: 21 | M: 7

Mountain Golem: 14/28 | D: 21 | M: 7

Edited by Grave

Jevi's eyes glanced back up when she heard Grave curse out, a golem interrupting his attack. Her vision of the man was then partially blocked by the group of enemies preparing for a conjoined attack, crushing the purplette under their mighty weight. Her yellow eyes widened in slight fear, but that was when she saw Grave shoot through to her side, wrapping his arm around her waist. She did not question his actions, for a second later he pulled her out of the way. The two rolled past two of the rocky giants as their fists crashed into the ground where Jevi once stood. The shock caused some of the floor to collapse and catapult the two into the air back towards Opal.

The girl pushed herself up and saw Grave's hand, offering to help the girl up. Jevi quickly took it and accepted his assistance, ~"Thank you, Grave." she said, before the sounds of pounding stone echoed throughout the cave. The golems must have realized Jevi escaped, and were now moving on their position quickly. ~"They look pretty pissed..." She then spoke to the man next to her without turning her head, "I'm gonna go in for the same attack.. Follow me in and try and take out any that are still standing."

The girl yelled out as she brought her sword back up, ~"Hyaaa!" as she charged forward at the beasts running towards them. The four were scattered about this time, but no more than at most ten feet between them as they ran towards Jevi, all of their focus on her. The girl brought her free hand in front of her and twisted her torso as she ran. Once she was in striking range of the first golem, she let herself go, and she began to spin once again, this time while moving. The woman bounced from giant to giant like a pinball, leaving deep red gashes on each as she moved by them. As her spin came to an end, the last golem she had hit quickly countered, its fist looking like a comet, crashing into Jevi and sending the girl hurling backwards towards one of the other golems. As her flying body approached one who swung its arm to collide with Jevi, the heavily armored girl's body crashed straight through the rocky giant. She still took some damage from its attack, but her armor's thorns managed to take out the remainder of its health. She hit the floor with a roll, hopping back up and stopping herself. She looked up and saw another golem swinging its arm with another comet punch, but this one Jevi blocked with her bare arm. She felt the rocks scrape and kick up under her boots, as the force moved her backwards. Once she broke free of that attack, the final golem jabbed its fist at her. Jevi clenched her fist, clad in her gauntlet, and threw her own punch, colliding with the rocky fist. Just like its counterpart, the attack damaged Jevi, but she was able to take it out thanks to her thorns.

The girl stood there, shoulders slightly drooped and breathing heavy, purple strands out of place all over her head, ~"Alright... you're up.."

ID ~ 47506, 47507, 47508
BD ~ 9 Farrant Full Moon: 3x5(+1) = 15 dmg(-7) = 11
MD ~ 10 (23 - 31= 1) 
MD ~ 7 (21 - 31 = 1) (9 thorns)
MD ~ 10 (23 - 31= 1) 
MD ~ 7 (21 - 31 = 1) (9 thorns)
LD: 14

Jevi || 37/44 (2/11) (H:3)
Grave || 56/56 (H:0)
Opal || 132/132 (H:0)

Mountain Golem || HP: 12/28 || Mit: 7 || Dmg: 21
Mountain Golem || HP: 0/28 || Mit: 7 || Dmg: 21  +1 Mat, + 140 col
Mountain Golem || HP: 3/28 || Mit: 7 || Dmg: 21
Mountain Golem || HP: 0/28 || Mit: 7 || Dmg: 21 +1 Mat, + 140 col

Edited by Jevi

Opal watched as the ensuing battle started and continued on without her. She had to reserve her energy for the Sub Dungeon boss after this fight which will probably be a difficult task in itself. Her amber eyes narrowed as she watched the two combat the golems. She was beginning to make more sense of the two of them and their fighting styles. Jevi holding the Izunami and being a curved blade specialist had AoE power, while Grave was the pugilist. He always seemed to think with his heart rather his mind, wanting to help Jevi rather than focus on his attacks. She was about to say something but she closed her mouth and didn't speak up on her thoughts. Perhaps he'll figure it out for himself. 

The woman was somehow caught in the crossfire as the rubble exploded from two of the Golems from the pure efforts of the purplette woman. Opal had decided it was now a good time to change her equipment set up so that she would have an advantage over the Boss which she would probably be taking on alone for the most part. She would need evasion on her side for whatever horrendous power it could achieve. Her eyes shifted back to her teammates, "Just a few more rounds should finish them up. I'll take lead afterwards and track down the Boss..." But as Opal spoke, the ground beneath them shook as if an earthquake had started. There was a massive roar coming from the depths of the cavern, and two very large red eyes were peering from the darkness. 

"Holy [censored]..." Opal's mouth went agape as she noticed what appeared to be a rather large Winged Drake hiding in the background. Well...this will be her first slay of this magnitude. 

At Jevi's command, I rushed off, hot on her heels before she became a cyclone of death once more. "Jevi, be careful!" I shouted as the golems released a rain of attacks onto her, which she easily dealt with, blocking each strike while dealing her own terrifying damage back. Exhausted, Jevi managed to call me up to the plate. "Rest easy, Jevi, you did well. I will take it from here." I told her, smiling softly as I rushed by. A deadly mace-like fist soared through the air towards me, and I struck out with a quick side kick, halting the incoming blow with what sounded like an explosion.

With a wild smile, I threw myself to the side, catching myself on my hands and flipping over into a crouch, where pushed into the air, by right foot glowing a blazing white. I slowly spun in the air, leg out wide as the two creatures stared at the dazzling firefly that had approached them... until I lashed out quicker than the eye could see, shattering both golems' heads into oblivion, executing a perfect <<Tornado Kick>> and landing daintily on the floor. My chest heaved with exhaustion as the two bodies crashed to the ground behind us, and I extended both hands to Jevi, whom was still standing, but I thought it appropriate. "I... would make a pun, but I do not believe it is the right time." I said, grinning widely.

The two of us shook and wobbled as an ungodly roar filled the cavern. Some beast had come to take our lives, and seemed pretty eager to do it. "Definitely not the time for puns." I grumbled, finally getting my footing. Glancing up at my energy, I gulped loudly; I had almost nothing, so I'd be staying out of the fight. "Opal! Do you think you can take it on without me?" I called, pointing to the top left of some invisible box containing my head to try and convey my message.

ID: 47552 BD: 11 (9 + 2)

Regen +1 Energy

Sword Art Used: Tornado Kick - (7 + 1) x 6 - 7 = 8 x 6 - 7 = 48 - 7 = 41 DMG + AOE (12 NRG)

Party:
Grave: 56/56 | NRG: 1/14 | D: 7 | M: 9 | A: 2 | E: 3 | Thorns: 9 | Hate: 0

Jevi: 37/44 | NRG: 2/11 | Hate: 3

Opal: 132/132 | NRG: ?/? | Hate: 0

Enemies:
Mountain Golem: -29/28 | D: 21 | M: 7

Mountain Golem: -38/28 | D: 21 | M: 7

LD: 1 = +2 Heartrocks

Edited by Grave

Jevi smirked at Grave after he made quick work of the remaining two golems, decapitating and knocking them into the ground with a powerful flurry of kicks. She still stood looking exhausted, one shoulder slouching more forward, breathing heavy. Some of her purple hair was knocked loose from her ponytail and were falling to the sides, some falling forward and covering bits of her eye. ~"Heh.. There's the Grave I know.. see what happens when you -" The girl's eyes shot open and she felt her body shudder at the loud bellowing of some beast that shook the whole cavern. It was most likely the dungeon boss, and a big one at that.. and that terrified the girl. She stood up straight and took a shaky deep breath, looking at Grave first to see how he was reacting, and then to Opal. What caught her gaze next was the darkness, or rather what lurked in the darkness. She saw movement, followed by the piercing red eyes of a large dragon, bigger than anything she had ever seen. Jevi took a couple of steps back and froze. Was she not ready for this? She forcefully bit down on her bottom lip and shook her head, ~"Opal.. I'll do what I can. I- I know I'm not that tough but if you need me to take some of the heat off of you.. I'll try.." She knew with her current energy she could maybe get out one good attack before needing to rest.. if exhausting her energy count didn't knock her out first.

Jevi: 43/44 | NRG: 3/11 | (+1 EP, +6 HP)

OOC: You both may enter the fight when/if I can't handle this alone. With your EN low, you wont be much help to me and since you cant regain full EN while in battle, it's best you stay out of aggro and battle, come in as reserved units should this take more than 3 of my posts. 

http://paizo.com/image/content/PathfinderPawns/PZO1001-BlueDragon.jpg
Battle Theme: More Fighting!

With the fall of the last of the Guardians, the beast that hid in shadow of the cave finally came forward. Its massive scaled feet made the ground shake, its long snout breathed a cold cone of mist into the air chilling everything in its wake as a deafening roar echoed out towards them. Opal gulped, this would be her toughest battle to date and yet she felt a warm feeling in her body. She could do this...she could fight this drake and not be in danger. 

"I got this handled, you both reserve your Energy and regain it until I am empty. I will make this fight last as long as necessary." The woman showed caged weapon, the Masamune X. Having a tier 2 dmg crystal would have been a smart decision going into this dungeon, but it was unnecessary. As she approached the Drake, it roared at her once more, its beady eyes starring down at her as the snout exhausted a cold blast of smoke in her direction. Within the saya it stayed by her side as thought out a plan that would take down this beast. Three-Hundred and Fifty Health Points were nothing to shake a stick at especially if she was going at this alone. Raven hair uplifted from its position upon her face as she looked back towards the two of them, a red smile took notice from the side of her face, "You two watch the Vice Commander at work." 

In position, the woman took a running start towards the beast, however, she was caught off guard from the attack coming towards her. As the Drake noticed the pea size woman take flight towards it, the Drake boomed a massive roar once again attempting to shatter her resolve and her nerves. A flurry of ice swept across the area coating the walls with a freezing chill, Opal left leg was struck from the massive blast of cold air as taking a massive chunk of her HP. Continuing her <<Charge>> she slid across the floor, one hand on the saya and the other on the hilt. And quick like lightning, the blade was removed from the saya as <<Iai>> was engaged. The blade ivory and silver pulsating light flashed through the air like a blur, incapable of sight of movement as a long orange streak was carved into the beast's scaly hide as the slash cut off numerous jagged horns from its body. 

It roared for a moment before the Sword Art effect took place stunning it to the ground. That was the first round...with many more to go. 

<<Battle Engaged>>

Opals HP: 101/132 [H: 1]
EN: 20/33
Sword Art: Iai [Stun], 13 EN,  120 Dmg

Ice Drake: 230/350 || Dmg: 42 [Stunned]

ID: 47555
BD: 8
MD: 9 [+1 Dmg] [31 Dmg to Opal after Mit] 

Edited by Opal

From what Jevi said, it sounded like Opal was taking this fight alone, at least until our energy was boosted back up. If Opal started getting low, though, I was prepared to jump in and take a blow, no matter what. My fists clenched and unclenched, as they usually do when I am angry... but this time it was out of fear. "Opal... take care." I said as the Vice Commander rushed off at her terrifying azure opponent. I had once fought a Wyvern alongside Beoreson, but it was only puny compared to the Drake. "Hmm... I wonder what a good team attack name for us could be?" I tried to pull us away from our deep concern for Opal. "Gravi-ty Strike?" I suggested, sneaking in a shipping name to boot. Yeah, our attention did not last too long away from Opal. Before much else could happen, we were watching the girl cleave apart the dragon once more. "She is awesome..." I muttered, scratching the back of my head. In combat, Opal really was an enchanting figure... but of course, not as much as Jevi!

NRG: 2/14

Edited by Grave

Fear slowly started to creep back into the girl's mind once the Drake came into full view. Her breaths slowly started to become sharp and quick as she felt her body freeze up in a panic. Especially after seeing such a large chunk of Opal's health being taken away by its attack, Jevi feared for all of their lives. She wanted to tell herself that she knew everyone here was strong and could survive this.. but she was panicking and just couldn't. Her yellow eyes were locked on the ebony haired girl as she fought the dragon on her own. She heard Grave speak, but her mind was so jumbled and focused, she did not pay attention to words. All she knew was that he was there. She brought her right hand down and placed it next to Grave, gently intertwining her fingers with his and holding his hand. She needed something to calm her down and stop her panic attack. ~"...W-We're gonna be okay.." Jevi said through light, sporadic gasps as she clenched Grave's hand, eyes still on Opal.

Jevi: 44/44 | NRG: 4/11 | (+1 EP, +6 HP)
(2/3 Energy Regen)

The Drake was bound by invisible chains, its body stunned as Opal drew close with her weapon. Even though the massive Ice Darke was unable to make a clean attack off of her, the ice scales upon its body were thick and absolute. Her blade attempted to sunder the scales from the body of the Ice Drake, however as the Masamune X slid through the scales it seems to bounce off with a metallic ping sound. Causing the blade to fall backwards behind her. It was then that the horrendous lizard began to shake and rattle. The binds of the status effect now wearing off as stomped its heavy feet into the ground. 

Breathing a cold mist of exhausted ice into the air, the woman felt her body chilled from the drop in temperature. Holding steady to her blade, she watched as the creature bellowed out another wicked growl from the deepest part of its chest. It was angry and furious as it remembered the scar of orange that traversed its body from the previous <<Iai>> Sword Art. It too will pay in kind to her, as its nails, fangs and ice breath would destroy her till she was nothing but a pile of dust on the floor. 

She took a step back, reexamining the creature from a short distance. She dare not look back at the others, she needed to keep her amber gaze on the Ice Drake to make sure it would not make them a meal. She lost a few points of Energy with her last attack, only bouncing off the plate scales of the azure lizard. It was of little matter, however with her equipment effects kicking in, she would hopefully be able to land a new blow to the creature in the coming rounds. Till then she would survive. 

<<Battle Engaged>>

Opals HP: 101/132 [H: 1]
EN: 19/33
Sword Art: 

Ice Drake: 230/350 || Dmg: 42 [Stunned]

ID: 47692
BD: 5 =  Miss [+1 BD Lt. Mom Activated]
MD: remains stunned 

Edited by Opal

A loud gulp filled the cavern of my throat as I watched the battle continue, Opal's blade glancing off of the icy sheen of the Drake's scales as if it were deflecting a rubber ball. "Opal..." I whispered, voice wavering with worry. My heart began to beat faster as I felt a hand grasp mine, and lock fingers with mine. I could feel the pulse in Jevi's hand as she squeezed tight; she was afraid, very afraid. I had to say I was too, although I knew Opal's power. "Jevi... Opal will be fine. If she needs, we are here to kick some ass. Just a little longer." I whispered, not looking to the girl as I continued to clench her hand back, the both of our eyes locked on the Vice Commander and the Drake, fighting like David and Goliath.

Jevi turned to look at Grave after he spoke, his confidence in Opal and themselves making her feel much better. After a moment, she nodded. ~"Yeah. You're right." Her eyes moved down to their hands, locked together. Immediately, the quivering in her body stopped feeling the warmth on her hand. She began to feel a bit safer. Her yellow orbs went from their hands to her status bars, taking note that her energy was pretty much replenished. She let go of his hand and took a deep breath, clenching at Izunami. She took a couple of quick steps in front of Grave and smirked, ~"Tomorrow."  She waited for a confused answer before continuing. ~"You said you wanted to go fishing. Let's go tomorrow... then you can show me how good of a chef you really are." Her cheeks pinkened a bit, ~"Its a date." Spinning on her heel, the girl charged forward towards Opal and the Ice Drake, slowing her pace a little bit to allow her energy to reach max before attacking.

Drool filled roars echoed out into the cavern, causing the spiked pillars above their heads to come and crash downwards. Opal stood her ground as she beamed her amber eyes towards the Drake, unflinching from his stomping and fits of rage. His mouth widened and snapped shut attempting to scare the woman. A cold blast of air uplifted her hair and caused a gale force wind to cause it to blow back. From behind her she heard the running of footsteps, but the woman placed an arm out noticing it was Jevi who was ready to go on the attack, "Not yet. Let me get its attention again so there will be ample room for you two to attack in safety. I want it's hate on me and not you two!" The woman, the Vice Commander gave a command in the battle allowing her voice to ring over the hissing roars of the Drake. 

Taking flight upwards, it finally came from its perch upon a glistening rock formation. Its harsh beady eyes swallowed her as intent came to kill. The wings glided over the three of them, ice and frost building up in its mouth as it to spew the area with a wicked cone of cold blast. Yet Opal leapt, from wall and bounding upwards, her massive blade coming down and striking at the creature to sully its attempt to make ruin to the area below. The woman free falling landing on her feet as a small crater stretched out beneath her. She did not wound the creature but she moved it away from the others in attempt to distract. This battle was going on longer than she had anticipated it to be, but she nor were her companions in any harm's way so long as they followed her orders. This fun adventure had turned into something else, she was responsible for these two and she would not allow total darkness to consume their bodies and take their souls from this world, not while she drew breath. 

"I'm the one you are after..." she muttered to it as if it would hear her, but upon closer inspection, the Elder Drake seemed occupied with her presence as it came back down to the ground. Its thick legs crashing down into the ground once more and bellowing out a massive cold roar causing the air to chill and winds to force back loose garments. Amber eyes once more sat in slits as she tightened her grasp on her weapon. 

<<Battle Engaged>>

Opals HP: 101/132 [H: 1]
EN: 19/33
Sword Art: 

Ice Drake: 230/350 || Dmg: 42 

ID: 47768
BD: 3+1 = 4 [Miss: Lt Mom Activated +1 BD]
MD: 5-3= Miss [Savvy Activated: +2 BD]

OOC: Let me get one more point of hate before you guys jump in. 

Edited by Opal

She had... Jevi had really just accepted my offer... in the form of a date. Flushing slightly pink, I nodded slowly. "T-that... that sounds awesome. It is a date." I confirmed, a goofy grin now plastered to my lips.  I watched Jevi rush off to assist the Vice Commander, and I began to run too, when we were halted by Opal's command. "Alight, just do not get him too pissed!" I shouted back, waving to Jevi to step back towards me.

The speed at which Opal moved along the walls could be compared to a laser bouncing off a set of mirrors, with the target being the Drake that sat in the centre. As in danger as Opal seemed, I could not help the feeling that she would never die, no matter what happened. "You have got this, Opal." I muttered, as if the woman were at my side. Nonetheless, my fists itched to make contact with something, and a solid rock would not suffice.

The girl skid to a stop when she heard Opal call out to the two of them to stand their ground and to take more of the heat so that they could land a couple of attacks without risk of being clobbered. She knew Opal could handle it, but she also did not want to let her fight alone. Opal's words won her over though as she took a step back. Standing up straight from the fighting position she was standing in at the moment, ~"Yes, ma'am." she said respectfully to the vice-commander. Her yellow eyes shifted to look at Grave, who had done the same in halting his approach. Holding her sword in a reverse grip, Jevi crossed her arms at her chest and watched for Opal to create an opening for the two to strike.

With the command given, their advancement had ended once more leaving Opal alone to tangle with the Ice Drake. Its pointed snout once more looked to Opal, the orange streaks of damage upon its body still glowing hot from the horrible gash it was left with from her previous attempts to slay it. Orange eyes narrowed as the Drake stumbled across its own icy field. The cavern shook like an earthquake once more as it bellowed out a fearsome roar. Both hands clutched the grip of her katana, the Masamune X shined with ivory and pulsating light. She went forward with a rush, black hair flailing behind her as she gave out a long battle cry from the depths of her lungs. Shouting, she swept her blade three times in an alternating fashion <<Sinonome>> activating from the movements of her arms causing three massive slashes over the Drake's hide. It roared on behalf of pain and stumbled back. Its body turning rapidly attempting to nail Opal with it's massive tail. But she easily enough read the failed attempt, only lowering her body as the tail traversed like an unaimed whip. 

"Ok guys! You are on!" 

<<Battle Engaged>>

Opals HP: 101/132 [H: 3]
EN: 11/33
Sword Art: Sinonome || 9 EN || 108 Dmg

Ice Drake: 122/350 || Dmg: 42 

ID: 48466
BD: 9+3 = [+1 Dmg]
MD: 1-3= Miss  

OOC: Go bonkers!

Edited by Opal