[PP:F7] Threesome? [Jevi, Grave]Complete

(If I could legally drink I'd be drowning my sorrows in booze right now ;-;)

Have you ever had a dragon laugh at you? No? Well, pretty bloody sure I have.

Now it was my turn. I had to bring its health down nice and low for Jevi to finish it... I still remember back to <<The Traveler>>, when she could not score a hit, and each kill was left to me... this time it was hers to take and be proud of. Crouching low, I shot off towards the distracted Drake, arms trailing out behind me. As I approched the giant lizard, I leapt off of one foot and began a Sword Art... until I realised my opponent had flattened himself against the floor in an attempt to dodge. Quickly cancelling my movement before it was too late, I landed on the other side of the dragon and rolled away.

And a low, rhythmic rumbling echoed from its lungs; it was laughing at me.

ID: 48472 BD: 5 (3 + 2)

Party:
Grave: 56/56 | NRG: 12/14 | D: 7 | M: 9 | A: 2 | E: 3 | Thorns: 9 | Hate: 0

Jevi: 44/44 | NRG: 11/11 | Hate: 3

Opal: 101/132 | NRG: 11/33 | Hate: 0

Enemies:
Ice Drake: 122/350 | D: 42

Edited by Grave
  • Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Opal gave the okay for the two to move in and attack it. She felt a rush overcome her body as he leaned her body, and one foot in front of the other, ran forward with her armor clanking with each step. With Grave's light armor, he was able to move faster than her, and moved in to land the first hit. Leaping into the air and preparing a sword art, Jevi noticed the dragon watching him carefully and lowering its body to dodge the attack. This was Jevi's chance to land a critical hit with its focus on the silver haired man flying over its body. ~"Hyaa!" Jevi pushed off of her back foot and jumped upwards so she was just in front of the drake's face. With four powerful strikes, each one looking like they had the strength behind it to be a killing blow, Jevi cut deep red and white marks into the front of its face.  The damage she had dealt to the boss was not too much, but it was more than she had ever done before, and that was enough for her. ~"Opal! You're up!"

ID: 48475
BD: 10
Bear Knock: 4x4(+2) = 24 dmg

Party:

Jevi: 44/44 | NRG: 7/11 | Hate: 2

Opal: 101/132 | NRG: 11/33 | Hate:

Enemies:
Ice Drake: 98/350 | D: 42

Edited by Jevi

Valiants efforts by both players. Grave had acted as a distraction while Jevi roared in with a familiar sword art <<Bear Knock>> she was proud to see the woman go full out on the Drake, capitalizing on the efforts provided by Grave as she landed a vicious blow. Opal swept her blade left and right, the long blade pulsating with a silvery and ivory glow. She sped in forward as the Drake was still occupied and reeling from the last attack. Smashing its massive feet down on the ground in an attempt to stop Opal's ferocious attack, the woman lifted her blade. Like blinding lights striking the target, orange gashes appeared streaming over its battle worn body. It gasped and gurgled, clawing and fighting to break the pace of the woman's cycle of alternating attacks. The Drake moved slowly, limping left and right as it swayed until the enormous azure body came crashing down towards the ground shooting up ice dust from the ground.  It looked at Opal with a sneer and then its eyes closed exploding in an array of digital dust. Opal was now relieved the battle had ended and looked to her partners, "I couldn't have done without you two." 

The spoils of battle had been claimed, a nice col sack and two formidable pieces of materials to be used for any profession. 

"I think that does it for the dungeon. There seems to be an exit back over there. We should head back and call it a day. You both did some excellent work and I am proud to have you both in the Knights of the Blood Oath. Let's get out of here and celebrate!" 

<<Battle Engaged>>

Opals HP: 101/132 [H: 3]
EN: 0/33
Sword Art:  San Ge || 12 EN  || 132 Dmg 

Jevi: 44/44 | NRG: 7/11 | Hate: 2

Ice Drake: Dead/350 || Dmg: 42 

ID: 48476
BD:  6
MD: N/A from slight case of Death
Loot: +280 Col Split 3 ways, 2 Materials [Jevi, Grave] +1 SP All 

OOC: If you guys are done, I'll edit this post with thread rewards and get it locked up. Unless you each want an extra post in. 

Edited by Opal