[SP-F1] "Le Grind", Since everyone uses the same name

Stepping outside of the gates of the Town of Beginnings, Helios grinned. "Today we're grinding for items, Lucifer." he said to his jaguar, who stepped forward until they were beside each other. A growl left the animal's mouth as he nudged the boy's leg, wanting him to hurry up. "Alright, alright. Let's go then." he grinned, searching the area for boars or wolves. Suddenly, he spotted a group of wolves near the edge of a small group of trees. "Here we go." the young, dark haired man chuckled as he unsheathed his curved sword, Kanshou. He flipped it into the air, catching it by the hilt, which he had gotten quite good at recently, and began to walk towards the small wolf pack.

Edited by Helios

On arrival, the wolf pack noticed Helios and his partner immediately. "I can handle this with ease. I'll bring you back some food." he grinned, as the jaguar sat down to watch him defeat his opponents, only really caring about the snack. The two alpha wolves stepped out from the group, growling ferociously. The dark haired man only chuckled at the sight. They were weak wolves, of course. "It's not like you can harm me too much." he announced, stepping forward.

Party:

Helios: 56/56 | D: 6 | Energy: 14/14

Enemies:

Wolf: 8/8 | D: 2 | M: 1
Alpha Wolf: 18/18 | D: 4 | M: 2

Edited by Helios

Unexpectedly, four wolves attacked at once. "Well, that's a problem." he sighed, blocking an attack with his curved sword. Luckily, he was able to dodge attacks from three of the wolves, but the final one managed to land a scratch on him. It wasn't a bad wound or anything, and he only lost two points of health, but it was still kind of annoying.

ID: 46267 BD: 5 MD: 7

Party:

Helios: 54/56 | D: 6 | Energy: 12/14

Enemies:

Edited by Helios

Raising his sword, Helios smirked, waiting for another attack. However, to the boy's surprise, there wasn't one. Instead, the pack of wolves sat back, apparently waiting for him to attack as well. Geez, I'll never be able to understand the coding put into these mobs... Whatever, they die the same way if I hit them enough. And hopefully I'll get a loot drop as well.

ID: 46271 BD: 3 MD: 3

Party:

Helios: 54/56 | D: 6 | Energy: 12/14

Enemies:

Edited by Helios

A wolf swiftly sprinted towards Helios, but he was able to quickly evade the attack. Suddenly, another came from behind him, biting his leg. "Damn, that's real annoying." he said kicking it off. The player looked back at his familiar, who looked bored. "Alright, I'm sorry, I'll get serious. You clearly want your snack that I promised, so I'd might as well bring it to you."

ID: 46272 BD: 2 MD: 6

Party:

Helios: 52/56 | D: 6 | Energy: 11/14

Enemies:

Edited by Helios

Helios glanced down at his blade, watching it become bright green. "Alright, it's almost time to finish this fight off." he said, rushing towards his opponents. One by one they attempted to fight him back, although none of them managed to land a single scratch. Quickly, Helios began to spin, doing a complete 360 degree rotation. His sword was aimed at the perfect height to kill four of the mobs. "Four down, four to go."

ID: 46273 BD: 8 LD: 13
Activated <<Farrant Full Moon>>. (6+1)*(3*1)-1=20

Party:

Helios: 52/56 | D: 6 | Energy: 5/14

Enemies:

Wolf: 0/8 | D: 2 | M: 1 +1 Material, 40 Col

Edited by Helios

Upon stopping, Helios looked around at the four wolves who were left standing. The rest had shattered into pixels, destroyed forever. Or at least, until they respawned later. "Who's next?" he asked the growling mobs, who stayed back carefully. Helios was afraid he wouldn't get a great loot drop from these, so he stood still for a moment. I only got 40 col from each of the wolves. Maybe I'll get lucky this time around?

ID: 46274 BD: 4 MD: 5

Party:

Helios: 52/56 | D: 6 | Energy: 4/14

Enemies:

Edited by Helios

An alpha wolf barked loudly, causing one of the smaller animals to attack. Unfortunately for it, Helios was ready for the attack. He activated his sword skill, <<Bear Knock>> and pulled it up. It began to glow green once again as he slashed the wolf four consecutive times. A sigh escaped Helios' mouth as he noticed that he had only gotten a material and no extra loot drop. "No matter, I'll just finish off the rest of them."

ID: 46275 BD: 8 LD: 8
Activated <<Bear Knock>>. 6*(4*1)-1=23

Party:

Helios: 52/56 | D: 6 | Energy: 0/14

Enemies:

Wolf: 0/8 | D: 2 | M: 1
Wolf: 0/8 | D: 2 | M: 1 +1 Material

Edited by Helios

Helios waited, hoping another mob would attack, but once again, nothing moved. These wolves are weird. I'd expect a lot more attacks coming from them, but I guess I was wrong. That's fine, I'll just have to get more aggressive with my fighting style if I want to end the battle fast. he thought, glancing over to the alpha wolves and then to the other wolf, deciding who to pick off first.

ID: 46276 BD: 4 MD: 2

Party:

Helios: 52/56 | D: 6 | Energy: 0/14

Enemies:

Edited by Helios

Helios swiftly slashed through one of the beasts, causing it to step backwards a bit. Suddenly, it rushed forwards, scratching the player in the leg. The attack left a crimson red mark in him, however it didn't do much damage, despite it being a critical hit. "Well, that's annoying. Alright, one more hit and you'll be dead, right? Let's go then!"

ID: 46359 BD: 7 MD: 10

Party:

Helios: 48/56 | D: 6 | Energy: 0/14

Enemies:

Wolf: 3/8 | D: 2 | M: 1

Edited by Helios

When the wolf with low health lunged towards Helios, he slashed at it. His blade sliced through it causing it to explode into blue pixels. Two more, thank God. These are getting annoying, but I suppose I'll get some materials after this. he thought, raising his blade in one hand and pointing it at the two wolves. "Come at me then." he smirked.

ID: 46555 BD: 7 MD: 1 LD: 8

Party:

Enemies:

Edited by Helios

After he spoke, one of the alpha wolves leaped towards him, barely missing his face with it's claws. "Nope." he chuckled, slashing through it, which caused a crimson red mark to appear on it's side. The other wolf growled at Helios as it's friend stood back up on it's feet, ready to fight again. "This isn't getting any more interesting." he sighed.

ID: 46556 BD: 6 MD: 5

Party:

Enemies:

Alpha Wolf: 14/18 | D: 4 | M: 2

Edited by Helios

Swiftly, both of the wolves attacked Helios, trying to catch him off guard. Easily, he managed to evade one wolf, but was clawed by the other. "Ouch!" he exclaimed, swinging his blade at the mob. The blade hit the boy's opponent nicely, although it didn't do a whole ton of damage to it. "Almost finished. Let's get this fight over with."

ID: 46558 BD: 8 MD: 8

Party:

Helios: 44/56 | D: 6 | Energy: 0/14

Enemies:

Alpha Wolf: 10/18 | D: 4 | M: 2

Edited by Helios

Standing completely still, Helios waited for an attack. However, no effort to kill the player was made. "These wolves annoy me quite a bit. Whatever, I'll have to attack then." he muttered, sighing. As he raised his blade once more, the wolves growled at him. One attempted to bite his leg, but he was able to quickly move out of the way, thankfully.

ID: 46559 BD: 3 MD: 2

Party:

Enemies:

Alpha Wolf: 10/18 | D: 4 | M: 2

Edited by Helios

A smirk grew on the player's face as he flipped his sword into the air, catching it by the hilt. He lunged towards the wolves, dodging their attempts at attacking him. Helios slashed the mob with the lower amount of health, bringing it even lower. "Almost done with you. Landing a critical hit would finish you off, I don't really want to waste the effort of putting two more slashed into you." he sighed.

ID: 46560 BD: 5+1=6 MD: 1
Activated <<Concentration>>. +1 BD

Party:

Enemies:

Alpha Wolf: 6/18 | D: 4 | M: 2

Edited by Helios

Sprinting back towards the mobs, Helios swung his curved sword, slashing threw the alpha wolf once more. "One single hit is all I need now." he grinned, evading more attacks thrown at him by the vicious wolves. This is becoming quite boring, to be completely honest. I should end this as soon as possible. the young player decided.

ID: 46561 BD: 8 MD: 3

Party:

Enemies:

Alpha Wolf: 2/18 | D: 4 | M: 2

Edited by Helios

Before the raven haired man could block the attack, one alpha wolf slashed his arm with it's claws. Thankfully, it was the arm he used to fight, which was his right arm. "Geez, that's a bit annoying. No matter, It won't change my speed too much, I should be able to finish you two off just as well." he said aloud, raising Kanshou, his blade.

ID: 46562 BD: 3 MD: 6

Party:

Helios: 40/56 | D: 6 | Energy: 0/14

Enemies:

Alpha Wolf: 2/18 | D: 4 | M: 2

Edited by Helios

A sudden explosion of particles was created once again as Helios slashed through the <<Alpha Wolf>>, gaining a material and some col. Perfect, one more down. Now that's the last one right there. After I defeat that, I'll head back to the shop and do some crafting for the day. the player thought, glaring at the alpha wolf intently. "Let's go then, wolf."

ID: 46563 BD: 6 MD: 3 LD: 12

Party:

Enemies:

Alpha Wolf: 0/18 | D: 4 | M: 2 +1 Material, 90 Col

Edited by Helios

The two warriors stood back and stared intently at each other, as if they were having some sort of odd staring contest, neither one taking their eyes off the other. I'm not really sure whether I should just attack it, or keep glaring at it. Should I plan a strategy or just attack it with full force? I don't even know at this point, it's not that powerful.

ID: 46564 BD: 2 MD: 1

Party:

Enemies:

Edited by Helios

Suddenly, both Helios and his opponent, the alpha wolf, sprinted towards each other to attack. The young man brought his sword up and pulled it down, cutting into the wolf. Critical hit, perfect. That's all I needed, it'll be even easier from here now. the player told himself inside of his head, stopping as the wolf began it's next attack.

ID: 46565 BD: 10 MD: 2

Party:

Enemies:

Alpha Wolf: 12/18 | D: 4 | M: 2

Edited by Helios