[SP-F1] "Le Grind", Since everyone uses the same name

Helios barely managed to escape the jaws of the wolf. Luckily, he was able to duck underneath the opponent and slash it as he stood back up. That was a close one, I need to be more careful. At least I'm nearly finished. he thought, sighing. Readying his blade one more time, the player watched his foe, waiting for another attack.

ID: 46567 BD: 5+1=6 MD: 4
Activated <<Concentration>>. +1 BD

Party:

Helios: 40/56 | D: 6 | Energy: 0/14

Enemies:

Alpha Wolf: 8/18 | D: 4 | M: 2

Edited by Helios

Not to Helios' surprise, there was another rush made by the wolf. The opponent tried rushing head first into the boy, but was unable to damage him whatsoever. Unfortunately, Helios wasn't able to slash or strike the monster either, which was a real pain. If I can finish this soon, that will be great. It's getting really boring and I can see the sunset ahead of me.

ID: 46568 BD: 5 MD: 2

Party:

Helios: 40/56 | D: 6 | Energy: 0/14

Enemies:

Alpha Wolf: 8/18 | D: 4 | M: 2

Edited by Helios

Finally, after what felt like a thousand attempts, the alpha wolf landed a scratch on Helios. However, it wasn't nearly enough to stop him. He pulled his blade to the side, slashing the wolf once again. One last hit and I win the fight. Let's not miss any slashes, otherwise It'll last more than I'd like it to. the player thought, stepping backwards a bit, just in case another attack was made.

ID: 46569 BD: 10 MD: 8

Party:

Helios: 36/56 | D: 6 | Energy: 0/14

Enemies:

Alpha Wolf: 2/18 | D: 4 | M: 2

Edited by Helios

Leaping into the air, Helios pulled down his curved sword. It sliced through the fierce opponent and caused it to shatter into pixels, which would end up disappearing a moment later. Eight materials today. Not too bad. "Hey! Lucifer, we're done." he chuckled, walking up to his jaguar friend. "What do you say we head back to the shop. I'll get you something to eat when we arrive." he grinned as the two began walking back to the Town of Beginnings.

ID: 46570 BD: 10 LD: 1

Party:

Helios: 36/56 | D: 6 | Energy: 0/14

Enemies:

Alpha Wolf: 0/18 | D: 4 | M: 2 +1 Material

- Complete -
Helios- 1 SP, 650 Col, 8 Materials

Edited by Helios