[F2-SP] Do you wanna kill an elf? I do.

The elder would throw yet another material down to Macradon, not thinking too much about what was happening right now. Macradon would look at the material and put it in his inventory. "I said, I can't be bought like this!" he roared out at the elder with an angry voice. The other elves would shake in fear of Macradon presence. "It's ... it's like I've met you before" the elder would say. "Of course you've met me before! I killed you!" he said with a straight on face of anger.

ID: 46713
LD: 18

- Total Loot -
Snowflakes: 32
Col: 3000
Mat: 38

Edited by Macradon

"No ... NO! I cannot be!" the elder would yell out loud in disbelief. Macradon would do nothing else than stay in his pflug, pointing the tip up against the elder. "Do you remember now!" he yelled at the elder. She couldn't handle was what happening and wouldn't believe it. Macradon would only look at the elder, ignoring the other elves for the moment as they were struck by fear. Macradon would only hiss at those daring to get closer to the pit he was in. "I challenge you, elder, for a battle to the death!" he said out loud.

ID: 46715
LD: 2

- Total Loot -

Edited by Macradon

All the other elves around them would cheer, a battle to the death. Either because their elder really was that strong that they believed that she would be able to kill Macradon here and now, Macradon would just stand upright with his sword in his right hand, pointing it up at the elder. "What do you say, elder?" he asked, waiting for an answer from her. The elder would stand up straight and look down at Macradon. "Challange accepted, time to meet your doom!" she said and jumped down from her tall tree down into the pit Macradon was in. "Ready to die?" she asked. "Always" Macradon replied and would get into an ochs guard.

ID: 46716
LD: 4

- Total Loot -

Edited by Macradon

Macradon kept on his helmet and awaited an attack form the elder so he could feel how strong she was now since she took him so lightly. She would rush forward and throw a strong punch in Macradon's face. Macradon would only take a light punch to the face as his armor would adsorb nearly all the damage coming in. Macradon would kick back the elder with a strong kick and used his <Disguise> skill to confuse the elder, he would then charge forward in a pflug guard and thrust into the elder, followed by a combo of swift strikes and vicious thrusts, leaving the elder in the red zone. "I told you not to take me lightly" he said with an angry voice. 

ID: 46718
BD: 5+1=6, hit. Charge +1. Potion +1. Astral Hell 7x1x13-20= 71 dmg.
MD: 9, crit +1.

- Health List -
  Macradon: 99/100
Energy: 18/25

The buff elder: 9/80
Mitigation: 20
Damage: 60
Effect: Muscular phase. On a roll of 10, the elder does 24 damage unmitigatable.

- Total Loot -

Edited by Macradon

Macradon would roar out a big roar as he would do the same attack again onto the elder, killing her without much effort. Everyone around him would cheer in happiness, they were able to speak again, they were able to cheer with their voice instead of only sounds like grunts, stomps and claps. But 4 of the big creatures were not satisfied. They went down into the pit with grief in their eyes. They would start out making a flex stance, looking somewhat like the ginyu force. Macradon would prepare himself as the 4 would go on him.

ID: 46727
BD: 7, hit. Potion +1. Astral Hell 7x1x12-20=64 dmg.
LD: 20.

- Health List -
Energy: 12/25

The buff elder: -55/80 + Snowflake, + 2 Mat, + 400 Col.
Mitigation: 20
Damage: 60
Effect: Muscular phase. On a roll of 10, the elder does 24 damage unmitigatable.

- Total Loot -
Snowflakes: 33
Col: 3400
Mat: 40

Edited by Macradon

"I gave you freedom, and this is what you give in return?!" he roared out at the oncoming brutes. He would <Charge> straight into them and get his <Fight Blade> sword art going. "Today, your judgement falls by the Blood Crusader" he said as he then began his swift deadly strikes that had taken out a dozen of their comrades. After his 6 merciless strikes he would end in a low neben hut guard. "The Blood Crusader does not deem you worthy, judgement: Death" he said as the brutes would die and shatter into crystals and polygons. The crowd around them would cheer as they had obtained freedom from the elder's grasp. Macradon would part ways with the now free elves and go back to his shop to take a rest.

ID: 46727
BD: 7, hit. Charge +1. Potion +1. Astral Hell 7x1x12-20=64 dmg.
LD: 20.

- Health List -
Energy: 1/25

Buff elven brawler : 50 HP, 40 dmg, 12 Mit. + Snowflake, + Mat.

- Total Loot -
Snowflakes: 37
Col: 3400
Mat: 44

Thread Complete
Acquired:
Snowflakes: 37

Col: 3800
Mat: 44
Sp: 1

Edited by Macradon